Author Topic: Tera  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: sysyphus300021
Tera
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:10:59 pm »
So is anyone playing the Tera beta or going to play the release? I played the beta and found it to be a lot of fun. If anyone else is going to play let me know. Maybe we can get onto the same server.

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
Re: Tera
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:17:20 am »
I've been following it but I am hesitant to buy it without either beta testing or playing a trial. Same feeling I have about The Secret World. Sadly most games are going to the pre-order and get into beta model which sucks but with Guild Wars 2 coming out on the horizon they'd have to make a spectacular PvP MMO for me to not spend a majority of my time on the non sub based GW2.

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:54:48 am »
The open beta for tera starts in a week. I was going to try GW2 till they said it was going to be a console game too. I think it will be like DC Universe. Which felt like you were playing a console game ported to pc. It just did not feel right to me. So Im worried about GW2. There are a lot of mmo's coming out over the next few months.

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:27:46 am »
So I found it really fun, bought the preorder. I play with Warrior Poets on VoT the PvP server. Starfted off with a Zerker but man Zerker and Archer are rubish in PvP right now. Currently playing a Slayer and loving it. Other class I plan to get next to cap is Sorc its beastly in 1v1. I am really liking the GvG aspect of the game.

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:02:44 pm »
Im on Jagged Coast with about 11 people. You should join us.

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 07:28:54 am »
I play on VoT where the big boys come to play! We will see, I doubt I have time to play on 2 servers. Its pretty evident in GvG though that you need tons of people or lots of allies. Nature of the beast of GvG open world I guess though.