Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125632 times)

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 11:41:57 pm »
Kaddy and myself are looking for dos. We will run with anyone besides downfall.
OMG what did i do,and you guys wonder why i get so mad.All ways hating on me,go to my fileshare and check out all my clutch plays and films.I hope i could fly my team down here and show you guys my full skills.But after Cbus i'll have points so you guys can suck it then.
OMG, what did I do, and you guys wonder why I get so mad. Always hating on me, go to my fileshare and check out all my clutch plays and films. I wish I wish could fly my team down here and show you guys my full skills, but after Columbus i'll have points so after that you guys can suck it.

Do they not teach an English class in middle school anymore?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 12:29:19 am »
I don't know,i'm not in middle school. I am in high school and i have a 4.13 GPA.If i want to talk proper english, i can. I was typing too fast, and i didn't feel like having to go back and check everything. How about you hop off my nuts and get a life ♥♥♥
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Lets Be Civil

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 12:52:29 am »
I don't know,i'm not in middle school. I am in high school and i have a 4.13 GPA.If i want to talk proper english, i can. I was typing too fast, and i didn't feel like having to go back and check everything. How about you hop off my nuts and get a life ♥♥♥

“A man is about as big as the things that make him angry”

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 01:04:27 am »

Good 'ol Winston.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 01:41:27 am »
Can we do a 2v2 guys? Split screen even if your worried about it taking up too much time. Please.
We are going to do 2v2 online.
If anyone hasnt registered on our site please do so. hxclancenter.com/ladder
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 02:10:14 pm »

I don't get angry much, just when people talk trash and be a total ♥♥♥.
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 10:06:18 pm »

I don't get angry much, just when people talk trash and be a total ♥♥♥.
Grrr, he's an angry bear.
Elmooo

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2010, 08:46:36 am »
Alright everyone! The tournament is getting close! Signup for the online qualifier and get more points to your name to help your seed!

The T Train

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:58 am »
I know many of these ♥♥♥♥♥ including BIGRED(ginger) and Elmo(fat kid that loves munching on bullets and chewing on your xbox cables) so whatch out. About all of these kids are trash and if i end up showing up i will slaughter you all. P.S Don't get a big head( BIGRED) because you went to a combine with the 3 worst people in OK.. Twitch is the only one that has proven to me that he is actually good. plus not wierd  :-* Wondering who this is don't hurt your self thinking(BIGRED) your already a minority ♥♥♥! PLus Sheezy runs xbl just adding that :P thats not who this is and you all will find out

Warm regards- ______________

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2010, 10:06:42 am »
I know many of these ♥♥♥♥♥ including BIGRED(ginger) and Elmo(fat kid that loves munching on bullets and chewing on your xbox cables) so whatch out. About all of these kids are trash and if i end up showing up i will slaughter you all. P.S Don't get a big head( BIGRED) because you went to a combine with the 3 worst people in OK.. Twitch is the only one that has proven to me that he is actually good. plus not wierd  :-* Wondering who this is don't hurt your self thinking(BIGRED) your already a minority ♥♥♥! PLus Sheezy runs xbl just adding that :P thats not who this is and you all will find out

DO NOT, bring your "Halo Drama" to this thread. Talking trash is all fun in games, but this is an unnecessary post and if it continues there will be some issues. Please take this somewhere else.

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2010, 11:12:01 am »

The Twitch Train?

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2010, 11:27:07 am »
Haha thanks 4 the amusement

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2010, 12:21:54 pm »

I like you chad <3

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2010, 12:50:00 pm »

You realize saying he went with the three worst people in ok, then saying im the only one who has proven to you that im actually good is contradicting yourself terribly.
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2010, 12:51:04 pm »

Hahahahahahaha