Author Topic: Tulsa - OKg:6th Anni - SC5, CoDMW3, UMvC, SSF, GoW3, STARCRAFT 2 & MORE! - 2/25/12  (Read 57371 times)

Offline compy286

• Familiar Face
  • "By the numbers, boys."
    • View Profile
I made a thread about this but thought I'd post in this thread just in case anyone sees it.

I'm missing my headphones that I'm pretty sure I left in the starcraft section of the event last night. They're Sennheiser HD280s, and I was just wondering if anybody picked them up last night. Any help would be appreciated.

I've got them.

We (Tulsa BarCraft) kept the headphones when we found them while packing up and leaving. That's awesome you posted here. I was about to make a post about them and decided to check this thread again. Let me know if you live in the area and I can bring them to you!

Just sent you my contact info

Did you send me a PM? If so, I didn't get it. Anyways, I live in Lawrence, KS, so if you could mail them to me I could reimburse you for shipping cost.

My address is

David Allegre
Pearson Scholarship Hall
1426 Alumni Place
Lawrence, KS 66044

Thanks for picking them up and checking the forum, I figured one of you guys had them but I wasn't sure how to get in touch.

Awesome. I'll send them as soon as I get a chance.

Don't worry about reimbursing me. I'm just glad they found their home.
Tulsa BarCraft - facebook.com/tulsabarcraft
Twitter - @BarCraftOK
Reddit - reddit.com/r/barcraftOK

Offline Cyriacks

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Cyriacks
Sorry Bro I even dislike the way this tourney was done... but the flash drive thing is legit and it solves alot of the lan issues that we have with mw3 if everyone had one or u had one with the software on it then there would be argument on who has what u cant get cause ur not a level 80... i am going to download the program and put it on a flash my self.... and the ban thing ur talking about is a glitch that was patched along time ago and yes a few were banned but that was modding there on-line accounts not making the set up for LAN expandable.... nothing i have found so far on the mp-data flash drive LAN mod effects any of the weapon skills or the ability to do anything special... oh and another thing i like that you run the tourneys.. but u don't need to let these XRG clan rooks try to change the way we have been doing stuff... the rules are not mlg to a T but u do try thanks for all ur hard work..... because tac knifes are legal in mlg the only pistol attachment band is akimbo.. just for future reference.... oh and we gotta set the stuff up and get stuff runing a few hours before the sign ups start

First of all my LAN was ran fine... the only thing was wrong with it was the bickering and complaining. XRG didnt run nothing they gave me suggestions and so did other people gave me suggestions that were fair... period.. I let you guys run on your set ups majority of the time and only made things fair due to Modern Warfare sucks on LAN period. You ran with your Unlocks majority of the tourney right? OK so you dont have right to say I dont like the way this tournament was ran Timmy didnt drop the ball. You should be mad at your peers for not listening to timmy and unlocking stuff themselves. Your community did things wrong.. Ill fix it next time.. but   not one person brought flash drives except normals so we gotta be on a level playing field. OK?

CoD was really unorganized it started late and had nothing but complainers about levels and stuff(which yes ur right its the game developers fault) ill try to bring alot of flashdrives to the next event and just transfer the profiles on to the xbox hard drives. That will make it not only more fair but run faster and smoother.
GT: Cyriacks

Offline dallegre

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
I made a thread about this but thought I'd post in this thread just in case anyone sees it.

I'm missing my headphones that I'm pretty sure I left in the starcraft section of the event last night. They're Sennheiser HD280s, and I was just wondering if anybody picked them up last night. Any help would be appreciated.

I've got them.

We (Tulsa BarCraft) kept the headphones when we found them while packing up and leaving. That's awesome you posted here. I was about to make a post about them and decided to check this thread again. Let me know if you live in the area and I can bring them to you!

Just sent you my contact info

Did you send me a PM? If so, I didn't get it. Anyways, I live in Lawrence, KS, so if you could mail them to me I could reimburse you for shipping cost.

My address is

David Allegre
Pearson Scholarship Hall
1426 Alumni Place
Lawrence, KS 66044

Thanks for picking them up and checking the forum, I figured one of you guys had them but I wasn't sure how to get in touch.

Awesome. I'll send them as soon as I get a chance.

Don't worry about reimbursing me. I'm just glad they found their home.

<3 Thanks man I really appreciate it! :D

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I have a lot to say about the tourney Saif and it's something we'll talk about in the future (or whenever you want to).

Overall, we had a blast. Tournies in Oklahoma are always fun for us and we always do our best to make the most of it. Were there hiccups? Yep. But y'all pushed through and every year this event continues to grow and thrive. I am proud of what you guys have done.

Great seeing everyone and getting games in with everyone and great seeing the organizers of OKGamers and HxC repping it for the community.

A few changes that everyone can agree on that I'll quickly address:

1) I know that information needs to be given in an effective manner, but having (what appears to be) a very angry person yelling at people and giving them attitudes is not the way to do it. I get what the one lady wanted and why she was trying to clear us out, but when she started making her sentences choppy I legitimately could not understand her. It's hard to "follow her orders" if we can't understand her. She also didn't make any sense. We were trying to leave and we were waiting on our last person to get his things and she tried to force us to leave. Then when I explained the situation to her, she told me to sit down? Definitely made for some unhappy gamers.

2) All tournies should be run on Challonge or Tio. Paper brackets for the SC2 tournament don't cut it when those who lost in winner's semi-finals get knocked down to first round of loser's.

3) See if there's a way to start earlier or stay later. Time was very tight and the most important matches are always at the end. Changing the rules of those matches (1 round only; ft5s -> ft3; telling people they can't finish their tourney) will always lead to very strong emotions.

Despite the problems that will always happen, you guys always manage to do a great job with what you have to work with and we'll definitely be back next year.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
so i hear SC5 was... natsu vs natsu vs natsu vs natsu vs natsu vs...

You'd be wrong.

Can we get results?

Working on getting files from TO's, etc. 

I have a lot to say about the tourney Saif and it's something we'll talk about in the future (or whenever you want to).

Overall, we had a blast. Tournies in Oklahoma are always fun for us and we always do our best to make the most of it. Were there hiccups? Yep. But y'all pushed through and every year this event continues to grow and thrive. I am proud of what you guys have done.

Great seeing everyone and getting games in with everyone and great seeing the organizers of OKGamers and HxC repping it for the community.

A few changes that everyone can agree on that I'll quickly address:

1) I know that information needs to be given in an effective manner, but having (what appears to be) a very angry person yelling at people and giving them attitudes is not the way to do it. I get what the one lady wanted and why she was trying to clear us out, but when she started making her sentences choppy I legitimately could not understand her. It's hard to "follow her orders" if we can't understand her. She also didn't make any sense. We were trying to leave and we were waiting on our last person to get his things and she tried to force us to leave. Then when I explained the situation to her, she told me to sit down? Definitely made for some unhappy gamers.

2) All tournies should be run on Challonge or Tio. Paper brackets for the SC2 tournament don't cut it when those who lost in winner's semi-finals get knocked down to first round of loser's.

3) See if there's a way to start earlier or stay later. Time was very tight and the most important matches are always at the end. Changing the rules of those matches (1 round only; ft5s -> ft3; telling people they can't finish their tourney) will always lead to very strong emotions.

Despite the problems that will always happen, you guys always manage to do a great job with what you have to work with and we'll definitely be back next year.

Maxx!  Glad you guys had fun; and thank you for the notes.  Most of them are quick answers:

1 - "the angry lady" - was trying to help, but not totally informed.  She see's people standing around not leaving, I see 3+ state's worth of gamers unable to leave because they road together.  Instead of trying to fight the help, we just went forwards trying to handle the fires at hand.  It'll be attended to; and more importantly?

...next year will be a CONVENTION.  With set times, clear guidelines, and a dry run for all TO's, CL's, and actual department heads to deligate issues to.  We may have impressed those in attendance with the last few years at TCC Metro - next year's event will be night and day in difference; look forward to it.

2 - "Challonge or TIO" - I actually am in the process of looking for a browser based solution for all future events.  TIO - crashes, and unless the NVGA will finally respond to my requests for an updated version, we are moving on.   Challonge "could lead to too much cost" based on what our staff member who was tasked months ago to review it...  We are going to revisit it as a solution as well as Zeek / z33k / the SC2 solution.

...that said?  SC2 would have ran on z33k if we hadn't had a pre-reg already set up.  That said - our CL for SC2 - this was our first event, and on top of that, he had emergency "work Saturday or your fired" pulled on him, so Daniel stepped up and helped run it.  To say SC2 was on our preferred solid footing would be a vast lie lol; but Daniel did do a good job overall from what I know, Sammy helped him, and when the CL got there, they converted it to digital / online / yea.

3 - finishing...

...I cannot TELL you how many crazy things happened this year:
  • We had gamers / people just showing up thinking they could add events / services / massages to this event?!@  Never happened before.
  • We added 2 entire rooms worth of content; our signs went up late - next year we'll have a floor plan and hand out.
  • SC2 - I've had 10+ meetings with the CL, TCC, and members involved to get LAN support, ports open, etc.  After all that, the trusted WIFI goes flaky, lol.
  • Streaming issues?!  We tested it twice before this - how those port errors / anything clashed I don't know; we'll be testing it at the dry run next year, assuming we can ever get a solid group to work with...
  • SC2 - after all the CL and I did to get things in place, we had to last minute 'replace him' - communication / plans didn't fully get passed on as well as we'd have liked.  First SC2 event EVER for OKgamers though; we hope that is accounted in our judgement.
  • Volunteering - we had a all time LOW in response; that said 1800volunteer became VolunteerTulsa - I had to learn an entirely new system, and then their system broke and didn't put up 2/25 until less than a month out -_-;;;
  • We had gamers / people just showing up thinking they could add events / services / massages to this event?!@  Never happened before.
  • We have had problems with Halo finishing; this year we stayed on top of FPS, and it finished...  However, 2 fighters suffered due to our "15 event" problem, read below.
  • And while this is part of the 15 event issue - still - we have NEVER seen fighter/shooter/PC players.  We've also not seen anyone ever sign up for more than 2 or 3 tournaments; there were people signing up for 5+, one for sure that then just disappeared early; ugh lol.

I guess the last things to mention would be printing failures + wifi dying meant our registration process was delayed; despite multiple testing, etc.  And let's not even talk about the important venue officials who showed up outta the blue haha...

IN THE END: I feel it boils down to 2 problems: Nice, and New.

Nice - we had 15+ events going on, and we did not limit the gamers to what they could doThat clearly backfired.  Having NEVER seen 'multi-genre' gamers like this?  Not even a HINT of it (ex. Mustang 3 years ago; 100 gamers, 50 FPS, 50 fighters - zero overlap...).  We just could not be prepared.  Shooters are shooters, Fighters are fighters, and PC are PC - but we had people sighing up to LITERALLY 5+ TOURNAMENTS - and they were Marvel or SF, CoD or Halo and then SC2...  That meant every few matches we'd have to wait - killing our time tables.  I joke that adding SC2 seemingly broke everything lol - course it didn't, but it's fun to jab that at the CL ;)

At one point - I stated Marvel and KoF didn't have a CL - and that caused us issues trying to support it; if we had a CL we would have had more setups, period.  However...  the other problem was multi-genre / 4+ tournament gamers...

Nice - won't happen next year or again, we'll be limiting how many games / genres / something; it's in discussion.

New  - omg, so many new gamers.  We had 2v2 people showing up that didn't know they needed a partner?  We had fighters who just wouldn't read the rules.  I had mothers calling me for the last 5 days with questions on how little Johnny can play or not, etc.  The venue wholesale handed out my number instead of pointing them towards the website - and then again?  The website was setup for GAMERS - not parents...  Next year?  It'll be a convention; I'll have a reason to dedicate a page, and centralize content...

(...OKgamers in an effort to not 'value our Promo Events over those events posted ' - has never posted a graphic / banner / etc on the front page for our Promo events...  We want to be fair and not show bias.)

Now that it'll be a "OKgamers convention" - we have all the right in the world to have a full front page path and clearer content so things are just - more clear to the average person. 

--

One other thing - date.  It'll be later in the year - end of March is our goal...
...that way we can coordinate better with sponsors, as well as gamers themselves.

Did we prepare ahead of time?  2/25 has been planned since SEPTEMBER of last year; but that 'new year reset' affects events of this size, pure and simple.

--

We do have a lot to be grateful for though; all those issues, and really we've had a lot of good feedback.  We loath the fact a few games had issues, but all of it can be tweaked or totally replaced out and fixed for next yea.  Staffing instantly fixed by becoming a Convention - because well, a 1 day convention has departments, and easier PR; which helps us all.  CL's are now going to be our standard; no CL, no game.  Will that lead to a serious issue when Marvel Vs Capcom comes up for TnT, etc?  Possibly, but we'll have to handle it; we won't fail a gaming community by not finishing their event again, it goes against our core concerns.

I'm glad so many had good times, and regret those fighters that took the brunt of "15 tournament" issue; we can serve as example to all organizers attending and involved - not to let that happen at their events.  It sure won't happen with OKgamers again.

Thank you and others for your kind words, and know we truly value our local gamers who came out, and all of our out of state friends; we hope to see you again at future events like Tokyo in Tulsa.  And later?  We'll see you March 2013 at TCC Metro for the first OKgamers Convention (Date to be announced ASAP so we don't have 'double booking' issues with anyone ;)).

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Camp of bo0ty

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: camp of bo0ty
This seems fishy,you tell u$ to bring flash to bring flash drives and we do. Then we get there and everybody is mad bcuz the didnt bring one. So then we get accused of cheating and my boy is forced to play another game which shouldn't have even been played bcuz they were accused of "cheating" it just doesn't seem fair to them that they were told they won and a bunch of haters complained cuz they were to stuipd to bring a flash drive

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath

Id Like to Comment on the Paper tournament brackets..

I failed in this area..  TIO crashed every time Id open it up.  It wasn't till we where more than 1/2 way though and clearing out the OLD install of TIO and re-installing it that I was able to finally get it to work.  I should of checked this out prior to coming to the event..  So this was my bad here.. But Daniel did a great job drawing it out.

TIO works great when it works.

As for Web Based Tournament Brackets..  I haven't tested one yet that I like.   And the main reason is..

Duplication..   and Logistics.   Most all these web based tournament brackets require players to create an account.  And none that I have found give the TO the ability to just create a tournament and just manually input people.   This creates a Logistics Nightmare for when you have over 200+ people and only 1/2 or less registered online.

If we can ever get a good copy of the new TIO, it works great, we used it last year at TnT and it worked wonders and seemed way more stable.  If someone can either tell me a solution that does not require player to register an account before a TO can add them to a tournament, or maybe im doing it wrong, someone needs to explain to me how to handle all this, maybe I just overlooked the Manual player input option. 

Id be more than Happy to switch to a web based bracket software.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
For real, and i mean really real, next year NEEDS to be 2 days, NEEDS TO BE, 2 days.  Saturday and got dang Sunday.  Get anything/everything to top 8 or 4 or whatever and than have it the next day. Especially with so many games out, and more coming. And this is just fighting alone.

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

Sammy - it was our first SC2 event; while it would have been great to do a SC2 event on a smaller scale first, the biggest issue is not every place has the space and connectivity of a college; so we had to go with it at this event.  We are already more prepared for next time!

For real, and i mean really real, next year NEEDS to be 2 days, NEEDS TO BE, 2 days.  Saturday and got dang Sunday.  Get anything/everything to top 8 or 4 or whatever and than have it the next day. Especially with so many games out, and more coming. And this is just fighting alone.

Until we see 500 to 1000 attendance, I don't really see breaking up the days; it'll scare away more than it will encourage from what I've seen.  Not every gamer, hardcore or not can dedicate a whole weekend, I would think.

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline compy286

• Familiar Face
  • "By the numbers, boys."
    • View Profile
There were some serious issues with how the losers bracket was run. It got started wrong, and we continued wrong until the very end. This will never happen again as long as I'm in charge of anything, and hopefully sammy and I will be working together to standardize what happens in Tulsa and OKC, as far as StarCraft is concerned. We will be hopefully be using the same bracket software, and adhering to the same standards, so that we can get a league of some sort going with a reasonably amount of consistency. I'm excited to be working with other people!

A number of things.

• From here on out, I will always, ALWAYS, use some sort of software for brackets. I feel that a paper bracket was the number one failure for our specific section of the tournament, It allowed for a ton of awesome games to be played out, with minimal issue, but the minimal issues are still something I would like to completely erase from this experience. The potential for errors otherwise is just too great. If Tio is reliablie I will use it. If it is not I will not. I want to integrate with the community on this one, but I need to research what is most stable.I've heard Challonge mentioned in the past and a couple of others. I will only continue to do what is best for sc2, and the players who compete in these tournaments..
  • I will never, under any circumstances change anything about the rules, map pool, or otherwise, within a week of the event. This was shortsighted on my part and I apologize.
  • All of the StarCraft 2 Tournaments that I help organize will use this constantly changing rule set/map pool:
    http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3942.0.html
  • The rules / map pool will adhere to a MLG/GSL combo that allows maps from both, and stays consistent with the global community... I'd like to tune the map pool down to about 6-8 selections or so, and no matter when / what / where these will always be selections from the most current MLG/GSL map pools.
    If you're truly interested in sc2 you should be keeping up with both leagues, and also maybe NASL, ASUS ROG, IPL and a billion other super important tournaments happening all the time.

As the StarCraft 2 community lead I will always be available for questions or general discussion regarding anything that has to do with StarCraft. I intend for this community to grow exponentially over the course of the next year or so, and so will our efforts. Expect to see a lot about StarCraft II in the PC section from us!

I will post the complete info for the StarCraft 2 Finals (including streams and player info) tomorrow at about 8pm. Please watch the PC gamers forum for more info. Thanks again to everyone who helped me make this possible.
Tulsa BarCraft - facebook.com/tulsabarcraft
Twitter - @BarCraftOK
Reddit - reddit.com/r/barcraftOK

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile

Sammy - it was our first SC2 event; while it would have been great to do a SC2 event on a smaller scale first, the biggest issue is not every place has the space and connectivity of a college; so we had to go with it at this event.  We are already more prepared for next time!

Until we see 500 to 1000 attendance, I don't really see breaking up the days; it'll scare away more than it will encourage from what I've seen.  Not every gamer, hardcore or not can dedicate a whole weekend, I would think.

X A

500 to 1000? Cmon fighting games didn't have those numbers often if ever 10 years ago and things were more than a day.
Not to mention the only ones that NEED to be there for day 2 are the ones that won and anyone who gave em a ride lol.

Offline MICMiLeS

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
There were some serious issues with how the losers bracket was run. It got started wrong, and we continued wrong until the very end. This will never happen again as long as I'm in charge of anything, and hopefully sammy and I will be working together to standardize what happens in Tulsa and OKC, as far as StarCraft is concerned. We will be hopefully be using the same bracket software, and adhering to the same standards, so that we can get a league of some sort going with a reasonably amount of consistency. I'm excited to be working with other people!

A number of things.

• From here on out, I will always, ALWAYS, use some sort of software for brackets. I feel that a paper bracket was the number one failure for our specific section of the tournament, It allowed for a ton of awesome games to be played out, with minimal issue, but the minimal issues are still something I would like to completely erase from this experience. The potential for errors otherwise is just too great. If Tio is reliablie I will use it. If it is not I will not. I want to integrate with the community on this one, but I need to research what is most stable.I've heard Challonge mentioned in the past and a couple of others. I will only continue to do what is best for sc2, and the players who compete in these tournaments..
  • I will never, under any circumstances change anything about the rules, map pool, or otherwise, within a week of the event. This was shortsighted on my part and I apologize.
  • All of the StarCraft 2 Tournaments that I help organize will use this constantly changing rule set/map pool:
    http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3942.0.html
  • The rules / map pool will adhere to a MLG/GSL combo that allows maps from both, and stays consistent with the global community... I'd like to tune the map pool down to about 6-8 selections or so, and no matter when / what / where these will always be selections from the most current MLG/GSL map pools.
    If you're truly interested in sc2 you should be keeping up with both leagues, and also maybe NASL, ASUS ROG, IPL and a billion other super important tournaments happening all the time.

As the StarCraft 2 community lead I will always be available for questions or general discussion regarding anything that has to do with StarCraft. I intend for this community to grow exponentially over the course of the next year or so, and so will our efforts. Expect to see a lot about StarCraft II in the PC section from us!

I will post the complete info for the StarCraft 2 Finals (including streams and player info) tomorrow at about 8pm. Please watch the PC gamers forum for more info. Thanks again to everyone who helped me make this possible.

We should use binarybeast.com.... they have the easiest set up and you can do the most with it...... as you will see by this link. i did this in about 3 minutes with no list or anything just thinking of stuff off the top of my head.. so its super simple to use and is easy to handle. http://binarybeast.com/xSC2US1202270/full

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

AnimeFreak - it's not about what will happen in REALITY - but how it will be assessed...  If Final Round was 1 day, I'd probably go lol.  People don't assess an event based on their real standings - they are looking at it like they'll naturally go to the top.  If we offer a 2 day event, we'll scare people off I feel; I'm definitely interested in others opinions, but like I've said - if we aren't pulling in as a whole event 500+, I don't see the need yet.

We should use binarybeast.com.... they have the easiest set up and you can do the most with it...... as you will see by this link. i did this in about 3 minutes with no list or anything just thinking of stuff off the top of my head.. so its super simple to use and is easy to handle. http://binarybeast.com/xSC2US1202270/full

OH MY.  That's pretty.  We need to add this to the list to review / test Sammy.

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Sorry Bro I even dislike the way this tourney was done... but the flash drive thing is legit and it solves alot of the lan issues that we have with mw3 if everyone had one or u had one with the software on it then there would be argument on who has what u cant get cause ur not a level 80... i am going to download the program and put it on a flash my self.... and the ban thing ur talking about is a glitch that was patched along time ago and yes a few were banned but that was modding there on-line accounts not making the set up for LAN expandable.... nothing i have found so far on the mp-data flash drive LAN mod effects any of the weapon skills or the ability to do anything special... oh and another thing i like that you run the tourneys.. but u don't need to let these XRG clan rooks try to change the way we have been doing stuff... the rules are not mlg to a T but u do try thanks for all ur hard work..... because tac knifes are legal in mlg the only pistol attachment band is akimbo.. just for future reference.... oh and we gotta set the stuff up and get stuff runing a few hours before the sign ups start

First of all my LAN was ran fine... the only thing was wrong with it was the bickering and complaining. XRG didnt run nothing they gave me suggestions and so did other people gave me suggestions that were fair... period.. I let you guys run on your set ups majority of the time and only made things fair due to Modern Warfare sucks on LAN period. You ran with your Unlocks majority of the tourney right? OK so you dont have right to say I dont like the way this tournament was ran Timmy didnt drop the ball. You should be mad at your peers for not listening to timmy and unlocking stuff themselves. Your community did things wrong.. Ill fix it next time.. but   not one person brought flash drives except normals so we gotta be on a level playing field. OK?

CoD was really unorganized it started late and had nothing but complainers about levels and stuff(which yes ur right its the game developers fault) ill try to bring alot of flashdrives to the next event and just transfer the profiles on to the xbox hard drives. That will make it not only more fair but run faster and smoother.

LMAO Cyriacks it started late because you guys did everything but what I asked, bring console + disc + flash drive or unlocked profiles (not everyone but some). You are stating that it was unorganized? You jump the Tournament Organizer but failed to remember this. I said bring disc bring console.... barely anyone did so I spent time updating xbox 360s swapping connections moving consoles around THATS why it started late. Saturday was a good event, but I cant have you using something modded that will get you banned from xbox live. They are complaining because you guys had every weapon unlocked while people were stuck with unusable classes.  What is faster and smoother? Using mods that are not supposed to be allowed? Look if xbox live wont let you use it I cant.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
This seems fishy,you tell u$ to bring flash to bring flash drives and we do. Then we get there and everybody is mad bcuz the didnt bring one. So then we get accused of cheating and my boy is forced to play another game which shouldn't have even been played bcuz they were accused of "cheating" it just doesn't seem fair to them that they were told they won and a bunch of haters complained cuz they were to stuipd to bring a flash drive

Camp of Booty: first off they were going to have to play them again regardless, I went to see how much time we had left and Saif said we had enough time to do grand finals, So we did, tank & dank only lost once (one map) just like your boys did. They played best of 3 and lost the rest of the maps when we used a didnt drive, thats fishy.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center