Author Topic: OKC - Raider's & Hypnotic's Pre-HxC LAN (INVITATION ONLY) - 6/25-26/09  (Read 13662 times)

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
So wait... This lan is only for thursday?  what happened to Thursday/Friday??

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Dr HotSoup
last i heard it was thursday night and all day friday.
gt: Dr HotSoup

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
^This......

Hey....everyone thats going....would it be a problem for everyone to put up 5 dollars for food and drinks?
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Anything for you Babycakes.  :-*

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center

Changed it just for you Viper. Its now a 2 day lan. lol. My fault on the times. This LAN is going to be the ♥♥♥♥. going to get the tables and chairs tomorrow

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I'm really excited for this its going to be so fun...Ill throw down whatever is needed.
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline JEST3R 4d3

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
lol, zach when we talked on the phone today you never mentioned you were doing it on friday too..... how long on friday? my team could probably show up on friday then... not sure id have to ask them but let me know whats going on with that. text me or something
G Wade is my daddy
Hummp is my mommy
Viper is my Lover (that's a heart joke....get it?)
Walter is my Hagrid
And I was adopted by Hypnotic

(I had to clear up the double daddy thing, and I'm nowhere near being black, so you can see how this works out perfectly)

CHADDDDDD IS MY HEROOOOOO!

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
ok...after talking with all the teams that are going it looks like my team, raiders team and rages team are showing up thursday and grant is showing up thursday night? If thats the case then jester can your team come fri? My job wont let me get off for fri morning but I have the whole night off....
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

MaINMaN

Ive got 2 boxes and like 25 controllers, so if you need any extra eqiupment let me know asap because it is a lil of a drive for me. I also have a 8port switch and just make sure to tell everyone to bring their ethernet cords!!!!!! They will be a must! In which im gna bring like 5 new controllers if anyone wants to but one, in the box and i will sell them for $35 each, they are wired by the way.
Team KWoH
KLutCh W/o HeSiTatIOn!!!!

Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive got butterflies teheehee!
Later,
MaINMaN

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Ive got 2 boxes and like 25 controllers, so if you need any extra eqiupment let me know asap because it is a lil of a drive for me. I also have a 8port switch and just make sure to tell everyone to bring their ethernet cords!!!!!! They will be a must! In which im gna bring like 5 new controllers if anyone wants to but one, in the box and i will sell them for $35 each, they are wired by the way.
Team KWoH

Later,
MaINMaN

Hey let me get one of those wired controllers... but why 35??? Hey the remaining 8 monitors is on the to oklahoma city but everyone still bring equipment.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
ok...after talking with all the teams that are going it looks like my team, raiders team and rages team are showing up thursday and grant is showing up thursday night? If thats the case then jester can your team come fri? My job wont let me get off for fri morning but I have the whole night off....

Im not sure about the others on my team, but I was planning on showing up after i got off work Thursday night... Or else I wouldn't come till I woke up Friday afternoon lol. 

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
Thats fine. We will be lanning non stop im sure.

MaINMaN

Team KWoH

Later,
MaINMaN

They are $50 new, I just order so many at a time i get a discount, but they will be brand new controllers

Hey let me get one of those wired controllers... but why 35??? Hey the remaining 8 monitors is on the to oklahoma city but everyone still bring equipment.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Fair enough MAIN MAN. Where did you buy them from?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

MaINMaN

Fair enough MAIN MAN. Where did you buy them from?
I get a discount from a friend who works somewhere? I just cant say who or where ; )