Author Topic: Tulsa - Thursday Game Nights - SC / SSB / yea  (Read 128969 times)

DarkWraith56

Re: Tulsa - Thursday Game Nights - SC / SSB / yea
« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2009, 04:41:54 pm »
I PM'ed you my info BiPolar!

NOW WHO WILL STAND TO THE MIGHT OF THE ONLY XIANGHUA IN TULSA!?
ill see if i can make it at all tonight to face this "xianghua" i used to know this one guy who played i forgot his name but he quit on x and SC D:

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2009, 05:03:37 pm »
Yeah, there are tales of another X player somewhere in Tulsa, but you know someone said he quit and stuff...

...whatever -I AM THE ONLY XIANGHUA PLAYER IN TULSA!!!

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2009, 01:17:01 am »
Blah I couldnt find anyone to puppy sit ~_~ (my dog had puppies ^_^) but I think I'll play as XIANGHUA just to spite you both, rofl. Next week is finals tho then I have all summer to play hoooray!

DarkWraith56

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2009, 06:13:01 am »
Blah I couldnt find anyone to puppy sit ~_~ (my dog had puppies ^_^) but I think I'll play as XIANGHUA just to spite you both, rofl. Next week is finals tho then I have all summer to play hoooray!

:(((((((((  so sad we all know you should play hilde :/ or yoda

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2009, 08:31:09 am »
CLEARLY Xianghua is where it's at.  It's too bad that we, BiPolar and myself, are THE ONLY XIANGHUA PLAYERS IN TULSA.  If only there were another who played with us regularly... /rubs chin and looks off into distance

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2009, 10:16:40 am »
hilde? >.> although you think of me as your knight in shining armor I dunno... Yoda? I do love that little green man but I haven't the slightest on how to make him do anything rofl. XD

Yea being the only xianghua players in Tulsa is rough, but that burden is ours to hold.

;o.O

DarkWraith56

« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2009, 01:47:48 pm »
hilde? >.> although you think of me as your knight in shining armor I dunno... Yoda? I do love that little green man but I haven't the slightest on how to make him do anything rofl. XD

Yea being the only xianghua players in Tulsa is rough, but that burden is ours to hold.

;o.O

lol i was kidding hmmm xianghua makes me a sad panda GL lol

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2009, 02:06:51 pm »
TONIGHT, SATURDAY, MAY 9TH, WE WILL HAVE A GAME NIGHT!!!

Oh yes, Game night like whoah.

Matt from OKC will be here and it shall be good times for many hours!

STARTS AT 7PM GOES UNTIL I KICK YOU ALL OUT

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2009, 02:56:09 pm »
YES, i was just thinking it'd be nice to see this

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:36 pm »
Dammit. I would love to come but buffalo wild wings and the trivia is calling my name. I think I am going to have a saturday game day and night on the 30th. Kelly88 and troy are coming down from yukon I think. I should have all sticks here by then as well if that boat from china ever makes it. So it would be two setups with 4 sticks. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2009, 04:39:34 pm »

Rumors that I have quit:
 - Soul Calibur
 - Xianghua, ever
 - Tulsa other than Mj's crew
 - gaming

Are all over-exaggerated.

I love SC, and enjoy it alot.  However, much like in High School when I didn't hang out with kids that did nothing other than prank and harass myself or others, I don't hang out with Mj and the "Tulsa Soul Calibur players" that he marshals.  Mj is a great and interesting guy for the most part, probably able to do anything he wants.  And other than some real kiddy level pranking, etc - they are all good guys. 

...however.  Mj and Jesus are friends with several guys that decided 10 years ago that I was well worth their hate, and have evidently held to that ever since.  Because that influence is still present on said players, I am not interested in spending personal time and efforts around them.  I don't need the high school drama. back-biting and rumor mongering.  It seems 10 years and all my best efforts can't wipe away whatever they see me as still, so I'll forgo spending time with those that see through decade old perspectives.  ♥♥♥♥♥, I've started to feel like I could cure cancer and still be mocked and treated poorly by these people; they've had a 7+ year reprieve from my policy on being around that sort of thing; I've got better people I can spend my time around.  I made this decision to "Drop hanging around the Mj / Tulsa SC community" right before regionals; something that had an unexpected byproduct of throwing my game into the gutter at a crucial time; but oh well, winning all the regionals in the world isn’t worth being mistreated.  Even traveling to see old friends isn’t worth being hated at home, and then randomly abroad by people I don’t even know.

Since then they decided to stop showing up to my house for game night, so anyone that's asked about "game night" - I've sent to Mj, because he's got the most players.  However, SSBB still seems to be holding out hope for playing over here lol, so they still show up and game in the garage on Thursdays at random - ask Outkast, as I don't know when they'll show up for sure lol.

As for myself, I play SC online, as well, that's what I've been left with.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2009, 05:14:08 pm »
Happiness is receiving my two ps3 arcade sticks in the mail today. I cant believe that that the one from china actually showed up today as well. I will bring it when I come to the next game night.

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2009, 06:31:50 pm »
So apparently pro fighters do not need the up function or right directional to work, because my Chinese stick is broken. Good thing I have my shiny te stick to back that up.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:27 pm »
AHEM SIR, I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING IN THE ABOVE POSTS AS IT IS NOT FROM AN 'X' PLAYER.

...but you are ALWAYS welcome to prove that there is ANOTHER 'X' player other than BiPolar and myself in Tulsa... y'know...

-

Also I am invigorated with the spirit of FINE Soul Calibur Spirit and on Tue it is ON.

Offline The Monster Man

• Global Moderator
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2009, 11:52:37 pm »
Why the Hate MJ? Why the hate?  ???
OKgamers, the coolest place for me to go online...