Author Topic: Norman Boardgames/Pen-and-paper gamers  (Read 3092 times)

irishintellect

Norman Boardgames/Pen-and-paper gamers
« on: May 09, 2008, 08:19:46 pm »
I am looking to find people to play boardgames such as World of Warcraft, Risk, Arkham Horror, Twilight Emperium, etc... and Pen-and-Paper RPGs like DnD, Rifts, Werewolf, Vampire, Mage, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars...

I am especially interested in getting a game of Call of Cthulhu going. I have a collection of several scenario books (Spawn of Azathoth, Great Old Ones, Arkham Adventures, Guide to Kingsport, etc...) and am myself an avid Lovecraft schollar.

Rifter01

Re: Norman Boardgames/Pen-and-paper gamers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:49:57 am »
Hey man whats up...   8) I live on the S.Side of OKC/Moore, and I enjoy Rifts and risk and futurist stuff (like Paranoia)..  but I'm not really much a fan of any D&D or Call of Cuthlu.. Sorry, but maybe someone over at Limey Dragon games would be a potential player.. They are into D&D and Miniatures, check out their website at www.limeydragon.com and I know the owner and others have played some call of cuthulu .. I've played it once.. but I'm not a Lovecraft/Horror-genre fan.  :-\

Rifter

Offline Winged_Human

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:07:22 am »
I believe that we're gonna be doing some Arkham horror on thursday, and we've also got a decent D&D game going every sunday.

visit the website www.limeydragon.com  for directions to the store and store hours.

I will be at the store tonight and tomorrow night so feel free to drop by.
Death borne on angels wings.

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 06:04:34 pm »
I am looking to find people to play boardgames such as World of Warcraft, Risk, Arkham Horror, Twilight Emperium, etc... and Pen-and-Paper RPGs like DnD, Rifts, Werewolf, Vampire, Mage, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars...

I am especially interested in getting a game of Call of Cthulhu going. I have a collection of several scenario books (Spawn of Azathoth, Great Old Ones, Arkham Adventures, Guide to Kingsport, etc...) and am myself an avid Lovecraft schollar.

I have never heard of those except world of warcraft. Please tell me what they are.
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

magic-rhyme

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 10:44:07 pm »
Pen-and-Paper RPGs like DnD, Rifts, Werewolf, Vampire, Mage, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars...

Are you still interested in this?  Or have I found this ad too late?