Author Topic: Midwest City - Halo 3 4v4 & FFA / Guitar Hero 3 Tournament - March 1  (Read 21251 times)

Offline Jtermin4t0r

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, there is going to be a Halo 3 4v4 and FFA tournament at the Midwest City library (located at 8143 E. Reno in Midwest City) on March 1.  Everyone will need to bring their own TVs and 360s.  Make sure you mark and keep track of your stuff so there are no disputes about whose it is.  Besides Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3 will be played.  The cost of the Halo 3 4v4 is going to be $40.00 for the team (ten a person) and the FFA is going to be another $10.00.  The Guitar Hero 3 tourney is going to be $10 a person.  We have the place rented out from 10 am to 5 pm.  Registration is going to be from 10 am to 11 am.  NO ONE will be able to enter the tournament after 11 o'clock but you can come and LAN any time during the day.  There will be a $1 entry fee for everyone at the door to help cover the cost of the venue.

Click here for directions to the Midwest City Library
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 03:41:18 am by Jtermin4t0r »

BunnyXkicker

Re: Midwest City - Halo 3 4v4 & FFA Tournament - March 1
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:03:20 am »
Is there an entry fee and a playing fee?

Offline SaintTnias

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 01:21:04 am »
 So Hypnotic you bringin candy for the kids? J/k Are you going to be playing in the tournament and running it?

Offline fma fanatic

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 06:31:34 pm »
yo hypnotic ready to get beat in this ffa wait till you see me!

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 09:05:44 pm »
^^ if i show up. ill win

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:19 pm »
but the fact is...you wont show up and if you did then i seriously doubt you would win. okc rage and dr vipers team would like to have a word with you.

Im with hypno here, you always claim that you will be at every event but you never show, EVER
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 07:07:55 am »
ha...

mlg dallas
egl dc
comp usa
minicon
2 talequah
ect ect ect.

... Lets say this. if i have a ride ill go. Annnnd.. lol vipers team... Weve already beat them in 4v4 scrims, as well **** on them in ffa. okc rage i havent played. The only GOOD team ive seen from oklahoma was Hyprids, but he quit.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:54:22 am by Rislone »

PDA Skill

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 09:23:21 am »
tight ill be there definetly try to earn sum extra cash and get a contract back into mlg

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 09:51:56 am »

... Lets say this. if i have a ride ill go. Annnnd.. lol vipers team... Weve already beat them in 4v4 scrims, as well **** on them in ffa. okc rage i havent played. The only GOOD team ive seen from oklahoma was Hyprids, but he quit.

I dont think i've even been in the same pregame as you, much less scrim you.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:54:54 am by Rislone »

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 11:59:01 pm »
lmao me talk ♥♥♥♥?

and sorry viper wasnt you.

it was

sparks
smileuy
gwade
and... walter.

........ optimal, i about teamed with for chicago. we might team fdor h3??? me talk ♥♥♥♥ to him? lmao ♥♥♥♥♥ no.

Mist? a personal friend

you!?-.... i speak the truth.

Religion- another personal friend/team mate/ co-worker.
Icychiller- ANOTHER personal friend, who has stayed at my cot ♥♥♥♥♥ house... hes a very good friend, and a good team coach

Magno- same school. friend (yes... we did not used to like each other, but were cool now.)

Suit N Tie<< His name has never came out of my mouth??? dont even kno the dude personally.. i dont think.

Primo + Sparkz(but for some reason you wont talk about supersmiley.....i wonder why???)sparks/primo... both have lanned at my house with me, and me and sparks have teamed, and me and primo almost teamed for egls??? sooo... why talk ♥♥♥♥?

Viper- i made a mistake on my last comment.

McCoolio- were going to team for MLG dallas, but he left me and smiley for unbreakable.. which i understand. hes a friend.

seems like everyone you listed... im friends with????
tourny time? and online... im cool with more than half this state.. well all the "true gamers" beside you, and caddy.

get yah facts straight.

Offline Pr1m0

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 12:58:32 am »
lmao me talk ♥♥♥♥?

and sorry viper wasnt you.

it was

sparks
smileuy
gwade
and... walter.

........ optimal, i about teamed with for chicago. we might team fdor h3??? me talk ♥♥♥♥ to him? lmao ♥♥♥♥♥ no.

Mist? a personal friend

you!?-.... i speak the truth.

Religion- another personal friend/team mate/ co-worker.
Icychiller- ANOTHER personal friend, who has stayed at my cot ♥♥♥♥♥ house... hes a very good friend, and a good team coach

Magno- same school. friend (yes... we did not used to like each other, but were cool now.)

Suit N Tie<< His name has never came out of my mouth??? dont even kno the dude personally.. i dont think.

Primo + Sparkz(but for some reason you wont talk about supersmiley.....i wonder why???)sparks/primo... both have lanned at my house with me, and me and sparks have teamed, and me and primo almost teamed for egls??? sooo... why talk ♥♥♥♥?

Viper- i made a mistake on my last comment.

McCoolio- were going to team for MLG dallas, but he left me and smiley for unbreakable.. which i understand. hes a friend.

seems like everyone you listed... im friends with????
tourny time? and online... im cool with more than half this state.. well all the "true gamers" beside you, and caddy.

get yah facts straight.

this psot was retarded. You do say your always gonna show up to events, and that your going pro with everyteam you have even been on.  the only reason anyone good in this state said they were gonna team with you was becuase you lied about having a sponsor. 

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 01:20:46 am »
accually.... i never lied. i got a 1000 dollar check from mr. sullevin. but it wasnt enough for mlg charlotte, or meqdowlands plane tickets. so we didnt go.

annnnd.... not every team have i said im going pro with... juss a couple, hence... its the same 3 players... maybne juss the 4th different. =)

annnnd... with the events... i have baseball... and i dont always have a ride.

i always have a team that says thety wanna go... but no one ever wants to drive.

Offline K1llFactor

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 02:10:26 am »
Yo Steel, don't know if you remember me, but, I removed your LGPxSTEEEL tag off my friends list some time back due to you not being on in forever. Are you back on that tag or do you have a new one you play on?
Live to Play, Play to Win.

Offline K1llFactor

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 02:34:08 am »
If anyone is looking for someone good for MLG customs send me a FR. The tag is: K1llFactor, if that list is full try: iTz K1llFactor, Im pretty **** good, so hit me up..
Live to Play, Play to Win.