Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Finals - H3 4v4/???H3 FFA??? - 11/07/09  (Read 11502 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Finals - H3 4v4/SSBB 1v1 - 11/07/09
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 03:03:02 am »
Dude this is the same day as Anaheim. Did you realize that?
Yea and not many people will be going.. we will be having the broadcast playing on our laptop. A lot of the locals will be in town the day of Anaheim.
Yea but this is the finals for this season for HxC, isn't it supposed to be the biggest and best outcome?  People like IceVayne wouldn't be able to attend, and the bigger the names the better.  People may be more inclined to compete or watch with higher profile names.  And if those higher profile names are going to be in Anaheim......
We dont care about big names. We care more about locals.... not pros.. we will do that when we open. Please take advantage of having the chance of winning easier money then to play a pro team who is going to come up here play against Viper and Walter's team. Dont you want a chance in the finals?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Chasec

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 04:10:49 am »
We dont care about big names. We care more about locals.... not pros.. we will do that when we open. Please take advantage of having the chance of winning easier money then to play a pro team who is going to come up here play against Viper and Walter's team. Dont you want a chance in the finals?
[/quote]

Wait..So you guys did this intentionally so we wouldn't be able to come up there? WHen I saw the date, I honestly figured that. How come we never got our gift cards from last time?
Sponsored by WTXGamers.com

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 12:10:32 pm »
Dude this is the same day as Anaheim. Did you realize that?
Yea and not many people will be going.. we will be having the broadcast playing on our laptop. A lot of the locals will be in town the day of Anaheim.
Yea but this is the finals for this season for HxC, isn't it supposed to be the biggest and best outcome?  People like IceVayne wouldn't be able to attend, and the bigger the names the better.  People may be more inclined to compete or watch with higher profile names.  And if those higher profile names are going to be in Anaheim......

Why is it always about being in the finals to win money? I mean yea, it'd be cool to win some money from a local, but that's not why I play this game, I play to have fun.  And watching teams like Viper's and IceVayne's and ANYONE else who can put up close games is going to be fun.  Play the game for fun, not money.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 01:48:33 pm »
[/quote]

Why is it always about being in the finals to win money? I mean yea, it'd be cool to win some money from a local, but that's not why I play this game, I play to have fun.  And watching teams like Viper's and IceVayne's and ANYONE else who can put up close games is going to be fun.  Play the game for fun, not money.
[/quote]Ok good point... and I'm really excited that you feel that way.. cuz when I enter my team we dont get past the first round. So playing for fun should always be the reason... but because a couple of pros are not coming does not matter to Oklahoma City Gaming. If we dont do the tournament on November 7th we more then likely wont do it till our venue is ready to go. One thing okgamers.com has taught me is scheduling.. no one is going to have time to show during more important events like thanksgiving, x-mas, and football will also be a current distraction.. Trust me amp.. its for the best bro.
HxC LAN Center

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 03:25:26 pm »
when are you going to have the lan center done?

Offline Chasec

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 03:45:58 pm »

[/quote]Ok good point... and I'm really excited that you feel that way.. cuz when I enter my team we dont get past the first round. So playing for fun should always be the reason... but because a couple of pros are not coming does not matter to Oklahoma City Gaming. If we dont do the tournament on November 7th we more then likely wont do it till our venue is ready to go. One thing okgamers.com has taught me is scheduling.. no one is going to have time to show during more important events like thanksgiving, x-mas, and football will also be a current distraction.. Trust me amp.. its for the best bro.
[/quote]

Miss my question? Why did we never get our gift cards we were promised?

Offline Shinn-san

• Familiar Face
  • OKC Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 05:03:30 pm »
Sweet I'm down for some Smash.

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 05:57:40 pm »
i still havent got my gift card either chasec so...

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 06:17:58 pm »
You were at the last local?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 07:48:40 pm »
What?

Offline Chasec

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 08:09:26 pm »

Yeah, it really wasn't that big of a deal to me. But since they want to intentionally make it so we don't show up with a team that can compete with you guys, than im definately going to make a thing out of it. So does anyone that represents the non-existent Hardcore LAN center want to explain why we never got our giftcards?

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 11:49:21 pm »
why not October 31 id be more than willing to give up my halloween to play halo
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:53 pm »

Costume party halo!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 12:51:54 am »

Yeah, it really wasn't that big of a deal to me. But since they want to intentionally make it so we don't show up with a team that can compete with you guys, than im definately going to make a thing out of it. So does anyone that represents the non-existent Hardcore LAN center want to explain why we never got our giftcards?
[/quote]
OK FOR THE 20TH TIME CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Back to our other tournaments and you will see me stating.. if you didnt get your giftcards call me.... Chaddddddddddd how many times have I told you to call me??? Please tell ME. do I need to post my links? Matter of fact I recall us being in Private Parties and you didnt mention any probelms. Chasec.. I dont speak telepathy.. so if you dont tell me or my staff that your card didnt work. How can we help??? Besides its not our fault the Major companies we are dealing with aren't given valid codes. Please do not flame us by calling us Non Existent. I've been to more LANs then you please show me some respect. I gave you nothing but respect. Thanks in advance. Ok so again..... CALL ME. Its like gamers like to talk smack when a simple private message would have got the job done. Here I'm going to post my personal phone number. Again.
405-603-5349
405-370-8381
HxC LAN Center

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 12:53:21 am »

Costume party halo!
I wish we could but we can't guys.. please understand... theres going to be 12 to 16 teams and it will go fast cuz its only 4v4 double elimination on two set ups.
HxC LAN Center