Author Topic: Apache - CODMW2 LAN - 02/20/2010  (Read 16049 times)

Offline SnowBone Murder

• Business Owner
  • Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Apache - CODMW2 LAN - 02/20/2010
« on: February 05, 2010, 09:32:39 pm »
We are still going to have a 4v4 and a 2v2 Lan Tournament at Apache Oklahoma honestly if you dont know where that is google maps it but its 20 minutes from lawton if you want to know area.
When: February 20th, Registrations are at 9 am and we will start at 11 if all goes smoothly.
Where: Apache Oklahoma On Highway 19 Pentecostal church in the gym there will be signs around it would give exeact address but probably be harder to find lol but we will set up signs around the town which way
Rules:Pretty much MLG variant Rules but we are allowing bling just from complainin.
No Shotguns Launchers Noob Tubes if people get pissed that you use it online probably cant use it in tournament lol.
Entry Fee:$20 per player, $40 to enter both categories.
Prizes: honestly i want to post the exact but if not a big outcome which i hope there is wont be as much but it looks like
1st. 300
2nd 200 that will more than likely be for both categories but if possible register on bloodmoneyinternation.t83.net only do if you know for sure you can make it and ill give you the exact prize amount and everything the week before if all goes smoothly any questions message my gamertag SnowBone Murder

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:19:12 am by Rislone »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: CODMW2 LAN
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 05:41:44 pm »
You should have asked for more help with this. Please consider us. What are you going to do about the technical problems of mw2 on LAN
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline SnowBone Murder

• Business Owner
  • Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Apache - CODMW2 LAN - 02/20/2010
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:27:27 pm »
what technical problems are you talking about im not on okgamers as much so if u can either message me on my gamertag which is SnowBone Murder or what not.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 08:42:37 pm »
what technical problems are you talking about im not on okgamers as much so if u can either message me on my gamertag which is SnowBone Murder or what not.

I took your gamertag but that is your first problem.. being on OKGamers.com will benefit you. Staying away will not. Trust me I know! This community is key to your tournaments success.
HxC LAN Center

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: CODMW2 LAN
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 08:50:54 pm »
You should have asked for more help with this. Please consider us. What are you going to do about the technical problems of mw2 on LAN

Timmy - I personally appreciate your support of OKgamers, and love of the gaming community - but please do remember we have a standing respect for any business or venue's posts, events, etc.  Your coming on pretty strong here, we don't let gamers harass or flame business / venues, we can't have business on business problems either ;)

SnowBone - thank's for posting, and I'm not sure if you've avoided posting in the past?  But we appreciate your event info, and hope you use the site in the future!

Oh, and I'm also sure that some gamers would love to know if you've been throwing events for a while, if this your first, etc.  And if you are new to the site, welcome!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 06:05:02 am »
I did not mean to come on strong. But also dont want Snow to be wasting his on time if he doesnt even know the issue Infinity Ward promise to fix but didnt. In our on post we have the same topics posted on how come we cant do a mw2 tournament that Dr Viper pointed out. Im also trying to help not trying to flame.
HxC LAN Center

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 02:13:16 pm »
We are still going to have a 4v4 and a 2v2 Lan Tournament at Apache Oklahoma honestly if you dont know where that is google maps it but its 20 minutes from lawton if you want to know area.
When: February 20th, Registrations are at 9 am and we will start at 11 if all goes smoothly.
Where: Apache Oklahoma On Highway 19 Pentecostal church in the gym there will be signs around it would give exeact address but probably be harder to find lol but we will set up signs around the town which way
Rules:Pretty much MLG variant Rules but we are allowing bling just from complainin.
No Shotguns Launchers Noob Tubes if people get pissed that you use it online probably cant use it in tournament lol.
Prizes: honestly i want to post the exact but if not a big outcome which i hope there is wont be as much but it looks like
1st. 300
2nd 200 that will more than likely be for both categories but if possible register on bloodmoneyinternation.t83.net only do if you know for sure you can make it and ill give you the exact prize amount and everything the week before if all goes smoothly any questions message my gamertag SnowBone Murder

timmy is talking about the fact that there is no party system for lan in MW2 so unless you get one person to start a game and then everyone join in after the game is started then you wont be able to do it

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 09:56:01 pm »
1st. 300

timmy is talking about the fact that there is no party system for lan in MW2 so unless you get one person to start a game and then everyone join in after the game is started then you wont be able to do it
You cant do it on LAN,there are jst to many problems so we must have live hooked up at the tournament some how
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 05:05:54 pm »
Also i am trying people out for the 2v2 so msg me to run games.
GT:J0rsky
the 0 is a zero

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 02:14:33 am »
the 0 is a zero
Downfall so is it absolutely impossible? No questions asked? Also did you wanna be a Head ladder ref on our site handling mw2?
HxC LAN Center

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 03:21:37 pm »
the 0 is a zero
Downfall so is it absolutely impossible? No questions asked? Also did you wanna be a Head ladder ref on our site handling mw2?

The NVGA would say otherwise, as they have chapters doing COD 2v2, and Halo 2v2 - and that seems to be the official supported FPS of the year, etc.

I'll know more soon, but impossible or required XBL isn't what I'm getting.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 06:41:32 pm »
the 0 is a zero
I would love to be head ref,also i talked to 1 of the guys hosting the tournament and i think it might work :)

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 07:31:43 pm »
What are the maps going to be

Offline SnowBone Murder

• Business Owner
  • Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 10:14:18 pm »
Yes, I know about the technical problem about having to start a game and have people join in.
What we are going to do is have 9 TVs hooked up and one of them will be the host of the match.
After that person sets up the match everyone will join in and play.
The person that hosts the match will of course spectate. It will be on a main screen that everyone can see, that way there are no claims of cheating.
Of course I have no problem with anyone from Ok gamers helping out, I'm simply new to the sight and know no one.
 We have come up with a solution to every problem we've hit so far.
If you guys want to come down and help we'd be really appreciative. We could always use some extra TVs, 360s, and HUBs.
Also if Okgamers would like to help out with future events. I'd be greatful, because I'd like to make a season out of this.
Ps, I am not flaming in anyway possible  ;D.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 12:31:56 am »
Yes, I know about the technical problem about having to start a game and have people join in.
What we are going to do is have 9 TVs hooked up and one of them will be the host of the match.
After that person sets up the match everyone will join in and play.
The person that hosts the match will of course spectate. It will be on a main screen that everyone can see, that way there are no claims of cheating.
Of course I have no problem with anyone from Ok gamers helping out, I'm simply new to the sight and know no one.
 We have come up with a solution to every problem we've hit so far.
If you guys want to come down and help we'd be really appreciative. We could always use some extra TVs, 360s, and HUBs.
Also if Okgamers would like to help out with future events. I'd be greatful, because I'd like to make a season out of this.
Ps, I am not flaming in anyway possible  ;D.

Good stuff
HxC LAN Center