Author Topic: Clinton, MS - CINDERSLAM with SSF4, T6, MvC2 - 6/26/10  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Kyoji24

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Clinton, MS - CINDERSLAM with SSF4, T6, MvC2 - 6/26/10
« on: May 27, 2010, 02:00:24 am »
Name of this event:

CINDERSLAM

Date of event:

June 26, 2010

Place of event:

Holiday Inn
495 Springridge road
clinton, ms 39056

Contact information
Phone: 601-951-4229
Email: [email protected]

This event is being held by 32 Bit Dreams Entertainment!!! Its about to go down again in MISSISSIPPI(as my friends from the A would say) Shawty!!!

Hello my people, what's really good. I am here to present once again another major tournament being held within Mississippi and the on growing southeast tournaments. I and my good friends over at 32 Bit Dreams Entertainment want to help put our home state on the map. With Super Street Fighter 4 being the hottest game on the scene its bound to go down once again to help heat up/CINDER this summer. We here in our state are reaching out to show/prove to everyone one that we have some Elite players and want to prove it to you all with another tourney. We've played some of the best players around online but there's nothing like up close competiton in your face and yes we're gonna bring it to you. Last year's 1st attempt at my 1st thrown tourney was a success and this time around its going to be bigger and better. Our community here in Mississippi has grown since then and is getting bigger by the moment. So I'm asking all to come out to help support the scence and get mopped across the floor by some of the elite here in the state lol. All games will be played on the PS3 system and the games played will be:

1. Super Street Fighter 4
2. Tekken 6
3. Marvel vs Capcom 2

There will be an registration fee of $10, doors will open at 10:30 a.m. to begin registration. Super Street Fighter 4 game entry fee will be $10, MvC2 fee will be $5, and Tekken 6 entry fee will be $5. Also the winner of SSF4 will win a homemade custom arcade sticks with HAPPS parts. Seeing that its one of the biggest fighting games we want to throw something every into the pot for the winner.

All GAMES are Double Elim.--Best 2 out of 3. All FINALS will be an Best 3 out of 5 Bout!!! I'm asking of YOU ALL to please, please behave yourself in an adult manner, I would hate for a person to mess up things or get kicked out of this tournament. So please I ask that you leave all the BULLSHIT AT HOME!!!! Of course you all know that this will also be an B.Y.O.C.( if you don't know what that is it means bring your own controllers people) for the games that you plan on playing on the home consoles. I ask that you make sure that your controllers/ arcade sticks are working perfectly so that you don't have to run around asking of boring other people's things.Winners must keep the same character(or team) and losers will have the chance to change their characters(or team).

If you are playing in multiple games you need to notify a organizer when you are about to play in another game, so they can skip your match on the brackets and come back to you after you completed the other tournament match.

Also once the tournament starts you are responsible for knowing when your next match will come up. If you have to go for a food (hopefully I'll have some food there for everyone) or bathroom break, then "PLEASE" notify the judge at your station or that you will be gone for a few minutes. The judge should be able to tell you when your next game will be and how long you have before your next match up. Act like you have been to a tournament before people and everything will run smoothly.

To whomever is going to bring a tv+system I WILL PAY for your badge! You can never have too many tv's+systems at a console tournament! Make sure they aren't TV's with lag. You maybe use to playing on them, but if they have lag I can't use them due to everyone will complain playing on them! We will test them out before we give you the badge. Also they must be at least a 19" tv with system and game to qualify for a badge. Let's kick this new series off with a bang! I hope to see everyone there and make this a huge success. Lets do this!!!!!

I am asking to everyone that plans to attend this event to get there as early as you can so we can start the event on time. I am also asking for people to have change and not bring huge dollar bills so that we can move things along more accurately. Only a lil over a month away people, I hope to see alot of people there.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 12:47:04 am by X_A »

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Re: Clinton, MS - CINDERSLAM with SSF4, T6, MvC2 - 6/26/10
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:52:14 pm »
Needs more Blazblue...

Why is it called Cinderslam?

Offline Kyoji24

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Clinton, MS - CINDERSLAM with SSF4, T6, MvC2 - 6/26/10
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 03:14:19 am »
Its called CINDERSLAM to relate to the heat of the summer and caused its one of the hottest tournaments of the summer. Don't know of many people that play blazeblue here though.