Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125252 times)

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:34 am »
look at all this drama. What a waste of time. Reguards to page 3 or w/e, royatly dont flatter yourself. You know you got raped!  Anyways cant wait to see everyone at the local. Should be a good one. and a breeze  ;D
Let's hope another -21 game doesn't plague 'ole Dreamzy Quim. Poor Roye i Don't think his heart could take another one of those... ;)
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2010, 08:01:33 am »
Ok, so trying to make sense of all this... Royalty was the guy with the crazy ♥♥♥♥ talk post... Calling me Twitch and G Wade the 3 worst in the state... Who is this guy and how does he know you guys? Ive never heard of nor played with this kid in my life, but apparently he knows how good I am.  BTW please dont ban him from the tourney, my bet is hes about 12 years old, so he isnt going to do anything. Plus I want him to see how terrible he is at a real tournament.

DrViper, we will ban people if need be. But please get off that topic and stop bringing it up.

Rules... No I feel that but I think its retarded. Its all up to you guys though. It does makes sense but let us know ahead before we get to the tournament. Also lets talk about these prizes we are working on prizes sponsors are being tough but Ill squeeze the juice out of them. I dont like the 80 back thing.. feed back please. OH and register on the site so we can get an idea of the turnout.
hxclancenter.com/ladder

See I personally like the prizes idea because the winners truly reap the benefits of proving they are the best.

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2010, 02:11:04 pm »
Totally sorry i just love starting drama and i knew you hated that kid anyway but the iptrackers have to run it!!!! luv you all and do good at the tourney(twitch,chadd) dreamz you know you got rapd at the last tourney because i went +8 or something and killed you the most but nice game ;). Elmo i have nothing against you either or dr. viper you guys are cool i was adding all that to bring the suspense on the yer kid. He still thinks he is going to do good at the lan so prove it please cause i can't go its in ok city its far enough for me to drive to TULSA that tourney.. Have fun guys and no more trash talk hope to see you guys later in the summer. Hope at least 3.5 teams show up instead of 3!

Taylor

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2010, 02:14:13 pm »
o ya you too G Wade ur cool. Not sucking up to anyone and if you think im D-riding then your just ♥♥♥♥♥ cause i have a feeling one of you joksters is going to put something like that. Im just trying to clear everything over so we can start fresh.

♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

I just love all those hearts!!!!!!!!!

You really need to watch the language, you are only trying to start drama so this is your only warning.

-Darkwraith
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 03:56:41 pm by DarkWraith »

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2010, 02:36:58 pm »
o ya you too G Wade ur cool. Not sucking up to anyone and if you think im D-riding then your just ♥♥♥♥♥ faggots cause i have a feeling one of you joksters is going to put something like that. Im just trying to clear everything over so we can start fresh.

Lol :)

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2010, 02:45:03 pm »
Dreamz > Royalty

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2010, 03:33:16 pm »
Raide.....SliPP > Everyone in the World

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2010, 04:01:55 pm »
Totally sorry i just love starting drama and i knew you hated that kid anyway but the iptrackers have to run it!!!! luv you all and do good at the tourney(twitch,chadd) dreamz you know you got rapd at the last tourney because i went +8 or something and killed you the most but nice game ;). Elmo i have nothing against you either or dr. viper you guys are cool i was adding all that to bring the suspense on the yer kid. He still thinks he is going to do good at the lan so prove it please cause i can't go its in ok city its far enough for me to drive to TULSA that tourney.. Have fun guys and no more trash talk hope to see you guys later in the summer. Hope at least 3.5 teams show up instead of 3!

Taylor
I literally had not played halo 3 for 3 months and you think you did good? haha nice try. But plus 8 is soo impressive.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:05:42 pm by Chaddddddddd »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2010, 04:21:05 pm »
o ya you too G Wade ur cool. Not sucking up to anyone and if you think im D-riding then your just ♥♥♥♥♥ cause i have a feeling one of you joksters is going to put something like that. Im just trying to clear everything over so we can start fresh.

You really need to watch the language, you are only trying to start drama so this is your only warning.

-Darkwraith
Um sir 12 teams show up to our events please save the flaming for other forums thanks!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2010, 05:03:14 pm »
look at all this drama. What a waste of time. Reguards to page 3 or w/e, royatly dont flatter yourself. You know you got raped!  Anyways cant wait to see everyone at the local. Should be a good one. and a breeze  ;D
Let's hope another -21 game doesn't plague 'ole Dreamzy Quim. Poor Roye i Don't think his heart could take another one of those... ;)
noooo i might die if that happens again.... so DONT DO IT. please :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2010, 05:05:25 pm »
I got a proposition!  Let's keep ROYALTY out of all the tournaments... Sound good? lol He doesn't even deserve to play if all he is going to do is talk talk talk on the forums. No offense, I just hate people that have to boost their lives by creating drama. There are other ways to have fun you know :)

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2010, 05:22:31 pm »
I got a proposition!  Let's keep ROYALTY out of all the tournaments... Sound good? lol He doesn't even deserve to play if all he is going to do is talk talk talk on the forums. No offense, I just hate people that have to boost their lives by creating drama. There are other ways to have fun you know :)
How do you have so much fun wally?
Also Korrupt only reason i didn't go to that tournament is since i didn't even have a team.But im going to cbus so i wll let you guys know how i did.
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2010, 05:29:16 pm »
Prizes updated and final

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2010, 06:02:00 pm »
is there a teams list of whos going so far if not it would be nice to have an idea ::)

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2010, 07:18:18 pm »
is there a teams list of whos going so far if not it would be nice to have an idea ::)
Carbon
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"