Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125274 times)

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2010, 07:20:46 pm »
Thats why i said don't talk trash Red!!!!! i warned you because i don't even play halo that often and all you guys did was complain the music was so loud!!!! WAH!!! When i went through the same creepy gothic crap all night. All you do is complain and can never admit someone did better than you i still wished i had the clip when i no scoped ur ♥♥♥ no narrows don't chase kid. If i grew up in OK i would have D-Riders posting Chad>ROyalty like someone will after this NO DOUBT. And for ur faggottttttt ♥♥♥ wally i hear ur only good at dubs u and lefty thats all you do i actually hope this skylight kid beats you cause all you guys are bad after i appologized you still have it in for me. Oh i used to be cool in 7th grade to but then again i didn't get picked on for being a ginger. GINGERS HAVE SOULS!!!!! Bigred don't worry ull go to heaven or ♥♥♥♥♥ either way buddy... by the way moderator i was talking about the tourney that 3 teams showed up to including cry babies. So use some common sense and look up the tourneys you guys hold in tulsa. I can't wait to hear what you dousches post after this cause i don't even really play halo anymore and for Dreamz stats buddy???? Ya all your friends back ur college ♥♥♥ up but what proves going to a halo tourney and even winning the whole thing ur in college for a reason to get a job with this poor economy not to try and take over OkGamers and make 5,000$ a yr. Plus invites to the scary back room that i got from some skankkkkkkk at the gothic dome. Don't post back cause i could care a less that's why i ended with an apolagy last time but you think ur so cool cause you can move ur fingers. P.S Who ever was the guy running the gothic convention ur cool we need more people like you hosting these tourneys.  ;D So long won't be hearing from me again. Love the hate i get from half these retards expecially wally ur so funny!!!! I didn't have it in for twitch and dreamz but you guys talk to much ♥♥♥♥.. Don't be a retard and get caught by the cops smoking weed again Dreamz!!!  :D takes a real retard to do that! Just invite them in next time i think thats why u got into trouble in the first place. DONT WORRY I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT NO NEED TO BLOCK ME THESE ARE MY FINAL WORDS. Good job making the community so gay with all these kids with their heads up their ♥♥♥ and don't know whats going on in real-life. I can't wait for Elmo's Chad's Amp's and Twitch's response cause they are all friends and love fitting in.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:02 pm »
Chad>Royalty

First.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:03 pm »
Ya probably thats why i don't talk about his game cause i know hes good not like any of you can be on the oklahomies.. Thats what i thought amp ur wasting ur time going to these lans and going to real events plus u got nice stilts on the thumbsticks!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ who uses those thats like getting a modified test in school(please don't post any thing retarted chadd)

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:53 pm »
btw thats queeeeeerrr i rarely say strong words

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2010, 08:03:25 pm »
Ya probably thats why i don't talk about his game cause i know hes good not like any of you can be on the oklahomies.. Thats what i thought amp ur wasting ur time going to these lans and going to real events plus u got nice stilts on the thumbsticks!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ who uses those thats like getting a modified test in school(please don't post any thing retarted chadd)
lol.. he really is from Arkansas

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2010, 08:05:59 pm »
Them stilts be rare.

I thought you weren't going to post anymore.

AMP - 1
Roye - 2
Royalty - 0

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2010, 08:10:20 pm »
Umad....That i didnt except one of your 35 friend requests that you sent me..?

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2010, 08:24:42 pm »
Umad....That i didnt except one of your 35 friend requests that you sent me..?
Pretty sure it was 2 and that was when i started wanting to run with you guys and not go to the lans instead of you being cool and saying um he beat me so blocked.. Probably like Kaddy heard he one the last big local what happened??  GO KADDY!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2010, 08:28:38 pm »
I love HxC

AMP - 1
Roye - 2
Chad - 1
Royalty - 0

Might as well stop posting like you said you would.

umadbro?

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2010, 08:28:50 pm »
that makes no sense???? I know im from arkansas suprisingly no one else has anything else to say but besides hey you said you weren't going to post again.. and hey um 35 friend requests?? What are you ten overexagerate much it was 2 and you never told me why... Its cause your a sore loser! Really wish you were out of state and tried to hang with a group like you guys that youv'e known for years..  Ya not fun  :P

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2010, 08:31:03 pm »
main reson you lost last lan because you suck 1v1? i sent you an inv and i haven't touched my xbox in like a week. Sheezy told me he beat you on some lunchbox account like 15-3 in 1v1 ya ur terrible kid stop trying to show off if you aint got anything to show off!

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2010, 08:32:14 pm »
that makes no sense???? I know im from arkansas suprisingly no one else has anything else to say but besides hey you said you weren't going to post again.. and hey um 35 friend requests?? What are you ten overexagerate much it was 2 and you never told me why... Its cause your a sore loser! Really wish you were out of state and tried to hang with a group like you guys that youv'e known for years..  Ya not fun  :P
U spelled retarded wrong. u retard

Offline ROYALTY

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2010, 08:34:15 pm »
lol sorry im not perfect! I mis-spell a lot just don't feel like changing. You know much funny i have google chrome and i still don't change it it highlights every wrong spelled word for you i just type fast :P

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2010, 08:37:22 pm »
Royalty can't you just get along with everybody.I decided if someone talks crap to me, i'm just gonna be the bigger person and just ignore them.GL though in whatever you choose to do :)
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2010, 08:58:44 pm »
hesstillmad.

AMP - 2
Roye - 3
Chad -2
Royalty - still zero