Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125247 times)

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #540 on: June 01, 2010, 02:59:00 am »
gettin on kaddy's ♥♥♥ is getting old guys.  we're old too.  enough is enough.

Offline LFG Duster

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 01, 2010, 04:03:39 am »
whoever said that was a joke, I called my uncle to tell him not to purchase the ufc fight i wasnt going to get out early enough. what is walter 23 trying to tell me lets take it outside to a 17 year old. Umad bro, he had to know he was wrong and that he was pissed like usually from losing i suggest getting use to it. And then the invalid point of him not playing anymore then don't talk ish or show up at tournaments if you dont play anymore, I'm still going to run all over you.
edit- icecream,instinct,yeaboi, pestilince all stoodout to me. gg

Kaddy i was the one who said this in less you call your uncle mom you were on the phone with her. and as a side note kiddy not all people with curly hair are clowns,

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 01, 2010, 01:46:04 pm »
whoever said that was a joke, I called my uncle to tell him not to purchase the ufc fight i wasnt going to get out early enough. what is walter 23 trying to tell me lets take it outside to a 17 year old. Umad bro, he had to know he was wrong and that he was pissed like usually from losing i suggest getting use to it. And then the invalid point of him not playing anymore then don't talk ish or show up at tournaments if you dont play anymore, I'm still going to run all over you.
edit- icecream,instinct,yeaboi, pestilince all stoodout to me. gg

Kaddy i was the one who said this in less you call your uncle mom you were on the phone with her. and as a side note kiddy not all people with curly hair are clowns,
my mom was out of town keep making up more lies you pos

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #543 on: June 01, 2010, 02:44:04 pm »
Calm down quit talking crap.. Why can't everyone just go to the events, practice with their teams, and grow as an Oklahoma gaming community? Trash talk is one thing its going to happen. But the extent you guys take it to is ridiculous. Quit crying on forums and trolling them. And if you are going to Troll (Kaddy) then do something about it in real life when someone calls you out. Aside from that I honestly wish people would get over the Kaddy Era... Im kind of tired of hearing Kaddy this Kaddy that...

/agree  with Mccoolio

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #544 on: June 01, 2010, 02:59:49 pm »
Calm down quit talking crap.. Why can't everyone just go to the events, practice with their teams, and grow as an Oklahoma gaming community? Trash talk is one thing its going to happen. But the extent you guys take it to is ridiculous. Quit crying on forums and trolling them. And if you are going to Troll (Kaddy) then do something about it in real life when someone calls you out. Aside from that I honestly wish people would get over the Kaddy Era... Im kind of tired of hearing Kaddy this Kaddy that...

/agree  with Mccoolio

Agreed.

My trash talk is the only acceptable trash talk. Screaming at the top of your lungs in person. =)

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #545 on: June 01, 2010, 03:03:54 pm »
LOL  ;D

Offline Shank

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Big Mama Shank
« Reply #546 on: June 02, 2010, 02:09:23 am »
Now we can talk about how good I am
I am the best

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 02, 2010, 04:19:16 pm »
Now we can talk about how good I am
;D :D ;) 8)
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net