Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125245 times)

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2010, 05:31:14 pm »
haha just wait till i come. Ya u guessed it right it is Yur Downfall and you will love seeing me on lan!!!!! You kids suck and don't even try to run into me at the lan cuz i will whoop you on halo and in real life i don't care if i get kicked out.
Oh man, I sure thought I was gonna get beat up.

Ok. This is getting ridiculous. Everyone please stop singling people out.

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2010, 05:58:42 pm »
Dang i thought it was colonel Mustard in library with the sniper.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2010, 06:16:10 pm »
Stupid noob, lockouts in halo 2

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2010, 06:48:20 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
downfall please dont use the F word. This is going to be an interesting tournament. Lets talk about something else like RULES losers finals best of 3 or 5 ?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2010, 07:36:50 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
Hahaha. Jorsky you talked so much trash about the finals in November and then didn't even show. And yes mason I will give you sour patch kids.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2010, 08:04:46 pm »
<3

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2010, 08:37:06 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
Hahaha. Jorsky you talked so much trash about the finals in November and then didn't even show. And yes mason I will give you sour patch kids.
[/quote...
Elmooo

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2010, 08:37:48 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
downfall please dont use the F word. This is going to be an interesting tournament. Lets talk about something else like RULES losers finals best of 3 or 5 ?
Not positive I'll be there, but 5.
Elmooo

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2010, 09:22:06 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
Lets talk about something else like RULES losers finals best of 3 or 5 ?
5 game series. But let's get this straight: If the two teams in the Championship match have already played, then it should be a continuation series. This means it would be the first team to win 5 games (aka best of 9 series), however the previous series between the two will be put into that game count.

Let's say Team A and Team B are playing in the finals, but they played earlier in the tournament and Team A won 2-1 (best of 3 series since it wasn't in the winners or losers finals). This mean the Championship match would start with Team A being up 2-1 over Team B. So Team A would only need to win 3 games to win the championship and Team B would need to win 4.

This came up in the previous tournament and needs to be handled correctly.

Does this make sense?

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2010, 09:24:18 pm »
5 game series. But let's get this straight: If the two teams in the Championship match have already played, then it should be a continuation series. This means it would be the first team to win 5 games (aka best of 9 series), however the previous series between the two will be put into that game count.

Let's say Team A and Team B are playing in the finals, but they played earlier in the tournament and Team A won 2-1 (best of 3 series since it wasn't in the winners or losers finals). This mean the Championship match would start with Team A being up 2-1 over Team B. So Team A would only need to win 3 games to win the championship and Team B would need to win 4.

Does this make sense?

<3

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2010, 09:27:53 pm »
Amp ur a fagot
Lets talk about something else like RULES losers finals best of 3 or 5 ?

Does this make sense?

We understand the process of how the tournament is supposed to run. Last event was just a misunderstanding of the rules. We are also more than like changing the way we handle our prizes. 2nd getting $80 and 1st getting the rest (After expenses/Equipment cut).

This will be handled and discussed further when we release more details on our partnership with NTGA.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 09:33:07 pm by HxC_LAN_Center »

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2010, 09:52:18 pm »
Ok, so trying to make sense of all this... Royalty was the guy with the crazy ♥♥♥♥ talk post... Calling me Twitch and G Wade the 3 worst in the state... Who is this guy and how does he know you guys? Ive never heard of nor played with this kid in my life, but apparently he knows how good I am.  BTW please dont ban him from the tourney, my bet is hes about 12 years old, so he isnt going to do anything. Plus I want him to see how terrible he is at a real tournament.

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 09:59:01 pm »
Ok, so trying to make sense of all this... Royalty was the guy with the crazy ♥♥♥♥ talk post... Calling me Twitch and G Wade the 3 worst in the state... Who is this guy and how does he know you guys? Ive never heard of nor played with this kid in my life, but apparently he knows how good I am.  BTW please dont ban him from the tourney, my bet is hes about 12 years old, so he isnt going to do anything. Plus I want him to see how terrible he is at a real tournament.

DrViper, we will ban people if need be. But please get off that topic and stop bringing it up.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2010, 12:02:00 am »
Ok, so trying to make sense of all this... Royalty was the guy with the crazy ♥♥♥♥ talk post... Calling me Twitch and G Wade the 3 worst in the state... Who is this guy and how does he know you guys? Ive never heard of nor played with this kid in my life, but apparently he knows how good I am.  BTW please dont ban him from the tourney, my bet is hes about 12 years old, so he isnt going to do anything. Plus I want him to see how terrible he is at a real tournament.

DrViper, we will ban people if need be. But please get off that topic and stop bringing it up.

Rules... No I feel that but I think its retarded. Its all up to you guys though. It does makes sense but let us know ahead before we get to the tournament. Also lets talk about these prizes we are working on prizes sponsors are being tough but Ill squeeze the juice out of them. I dont like the 80 back thing.. feed back please. OH and register on the site so we can get an idea of the turnout.
hxclancenter.com/ladder
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 12:07:25 am by Timmy Skorcher »
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2010, 01:31:04 am »
look at all this drama. What a waste of time. Reguards to page 3 or w/e, royatly dont flatter yourself. You know you got raped!  Anyways cant wait to see everyone at the local. Should be a good one. and a breeze  ;D