Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Event #2 - H3 4v4/FFA - 6/26/2010  (Read 65868 times)

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Event #2 - H3 4v4/FFA - 6/26/2010
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2010, 04:40:39 pm »
when shank and elmo are winning locals something needs to change bruh :-*

Ha. The next time you win one is when things need to change.
you never win anything tho....
hahahahhahhahha.

You never get laid  :o

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2010, 04:51:38 pm »
yah i forgot once elmo and them win one tourney they the best bruh. also we all know chopperdave is quite the ♥♥♥♥ magnet who gets on the forums to brag about it props whats the age difference between you and everyone on the forums. gettem gottem

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2010, 04:59:33 pm »
yah i forgot once elmo and them win one tourney they the best bruh. also we all know chopperdave is quite the ♥♥♥♥ magnet who gets on the forums to brag about it props whats the age difference between you and everyone on the forums. gettem gottem

No one said anything about them being the best. You just did though. I mean, you have only won 1 tournament and you thought you were the best after that, so kind of a pointless argument right there.

As for the comment about chopperdave. What does age difference really matter for? Unless your like 11 its not going to matter that much.

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2010, 06:32:15 pm »
He at least acts the average age on the forums...while you act like your 8
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2010, 07:11:37 pm »
I remember after you won the last tournament you said "we da best" and I never said we were the best I just don't think you're the greatest.
Elmooo

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2010, 07:52:58 pm »
Idabest.

amidoinitrite?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2010, 12:50:52 am »
you guys are some real assclowns.  i get on here every once and a while, hoping to see intelligent conversation, but i am let down, every, single, ♥♥♥♥♥, time.  I went off-topic with that, my bad, keep making fun of kaddy and getting laid guys.  Btw, I wanna play at this tournament.  I have a million IRL points

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2010, 01:36:56 am »
you guys are some real assclowns.  i get on here every once and a while, hoping to see intelligent conversation, but i am let down, every, single, ♥♥♥♥♥, time.  I went off-topic with that, my bad, keep making fun of kaddy and getting laid guys.  Btw, I wanna play at this tournament.  I have a million IRL points
I'll buy some life lessons from you for 1600 Microsoft points, or whatever currency the real world uses...seriously your the real assclown here
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:39:59 am by Twitch73 »

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2010, 07:04:02 am »
you guys are some real assclowns.  i get on here every once and a while, hoping to see intelligent conversation, but i am let down, every, single, ♥♥♥♥♥, time.  I went off-topic with that, my bad, keep making fun of kaddy and getting laid guys.  Btw, I wanna play at this tournament.  I have a million IRL points

umadbro?

I could go on, but there's no point in making you look even more silly.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2010, 11:13:46 am »

Kaddy, I started at your age
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2010, 11:19:54 am »

he hangs out with girls, just not on the weekends

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2010, 11:33:11 am »

Viper daddy is biggest pimp of us all he even gets girls to show up at halo tourneys
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2010, 11:38:47 am »

He pays them I hear

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2010, 12:10:15 pm »

He pays them I hear
With all his poker winnings?

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2010, 03:07:58 pm »

you still cradle robbing 22 or close hanging out with 16y.o nice as for the other
kids like twitch we all know where you work how much you work and how
much you get paid. Your a worthless piece of chit you fagget. never gettin on this
nerd ♥♥♥♥ again you guys all blow at halo I suggest moving or retiring like tha little b111tch Walter pz.