Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Event #3 - H3 4v4/FFA - 7/31/2010  (Read 68148 times)

Offline indian

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Event #3 - H3 4v4/FFA - 7/31/2010
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2010, 02:16:21 am »
Anyone wanting to go to Denver to coach or just needs a ride hit me up. We have a hotel room already and are looking for lower the price with a couple more people. Were driving down Thursday and coming back Sunday, all you have to do is split the cost of hotel and gas.

How much would it be?

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2010, 07:45:25 am »
So what did you place?
LBR4, not to bad we only teamed for a week before event. I might be going to Raleigh with Chaos pro, he has 6 points.

Holy wow! LBR4! Thats freaking crazy! Ha. Jorsky. Just stop.

AMP was the person that asked if you placed and said stuff about you not going to events.

Raider your dumb, i wasn't bragging about it. You said i never been to a event, and i have so NuFF NuFF

So NuFF NuFF to this statement above because I DID NOT say you have never been to an event. I said what is below.

What are your events attended?! Ha.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2010, 09:25:54 am »
Anyone wanting to go to Denver to coach or just needs a ride hit me up. We have a hotel room already and are looking for lower the price with a couple more people. Were driving down Thursday and coming back Sunday, all you have to do is split the cost of hotel and gas.

How much would it be?
$111 for gas there and back and hotel.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2010, 09:26:31 am »
Ill team with anyone who buys me pizza rolls.

U would

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2010, 10:02:09 am »

How much would it be?
$111 for gas there and back and hotel.

And thats per person btw.

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2010, 11:08:06 am »
You guys can take my dog with you...although he only pays with dog money, which is equivalent to one peso
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:18 am »
You guys can take my dog with you...although he only pays with dog money, which is equivalent to one peso
I love your dog.

EDIT: Just like to point out that at the 7:55 mark in Tizoxic's montage, Oklahoma's finest, Obituareez, makes an appearance.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:03:21 pm by 2AMPd »

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2010, 07:45:56 pm »
Wait, is it Jake or Scout?

Offline slurpee

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2010, 12:32:49 am »
So what did you place?
LBR4, not to bad we only teamed for a week before event. I might be going to Raleigh with Chaos pro, he has 6 points.

my first event i got lbr7 and i had only teamed with them for one day.. lol and you're 15? thats cute

Offline slurpee

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2010, 12:34:33 am »

how much room is in the car? im down to throw in on gas. cause idk if our car has enough seats

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2010, 12:51:10 am »

how much room is in the car? im down to throw in on gas. cause idk if our car has enough seats
Right now we have 5 people going for sure, that leaves 3 more seats. Gas will be about $45ish and that will come to and from Denver.

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2010, 01:27:54 am »

Right now we have 5 people going for sure, that leaves 3 more seats. Gas will be about $45ish and that will come to and from Denver.
I think parker, chad and rips were talking about going with u guys. Idk if they said anything to you yet but they were talking about it earlier
Elmooo

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2010, 01:42:52 am »
I love your dog.

EDIT: Just like to point out that at the 7:55 mark in Tizoxic's montage, Oklahoma's finest, Obituareez, makes an appearance.

Im Famous :D

Now maybe I will get friends without having to pay them!!!

Offline slurpee

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2010, 02:13:40 pm »

Well message me your phone number, cause i might definitely be interested.

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2010, 05:11:12 pm »
Chaos will not team with you
He is teaming with me