Author Topic: Arlington, TX - D.I.D #3 (Dead or Alive) and other games - September 28-30th  (Read 6225 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Is there anyway that we can get some more info regarding the halo 2 tourney and how it will be run as well as the timing of the event b/c we are watning to put together a team if it would be worth the money of a three day trip to dallas, not to mention i have to deal with steel and he smells funny
Your best bet is to email the people that are listed on the site. To be honest, I really only know about the DOA4 because I'm going to play in that and the community is really good about getting information out of people lol.

Hahah - she thinks like we do ;)

The whole reason he did post that was so I could simply email them the link ;)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Coolsvilla

I did post the link to the contacts already. It's a few posts higher. -_-

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
For those of you who mihgt have been  planning a trip to dallas for the halo competition, its been officially changed to halo 3
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
Re: Arlington, TX - D.I.D #3 (Dead or Alive) and other games - September 28-30th
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 05:53:02 pm »

So like - for carpooling / whatever planning - WHO IS OFFICIALLY LOOKING AT GOING TO THIS?

Please give a [email protected]#  Also, we'd like to know who's going to represent OK - and as a result, you should also be reppin' the OKgamers chapter down at this NVGA event ;)

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Arlington, TX - D.I.D #3 (Dead or Alive) and other games - September 28-30th
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 06:49:21 pm »
... religion... if you can get over the h2 bullshit... we can hit up H3 together..

me, you, austin, Icy????.. or a 4th.

im lanning h3 the day it comes out... tournament after that... then the dallas tourny... im hittin up a toooon of H3.

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 06:23:33 pm »
me and religion are goin to be stayin up all night when the game comes out and as far as h3 its to early for the h3 tourny

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 09:10:47 pm »
yeah i know.. but still lolz. if we were to go down there... and raype tastic kids... than i suggest we stay together for MLG??

Coolsvilla

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 10:17:58 pm »
me and religion are goin to be stayin up all night when the game comes out and as far as h3 its to early for the h3 tourny
I'm not so sure about that. After playing the beta, I'd say that if you're a Halo player, it'll take almost little to no time adjusting to the slightly (very very slightly) different controls. The only thing that may take a little time is the maps and the things like bubble shield tactics, but it's not that bad.

And I know of games that have had tournaments for it the day after it came out. It could be worse. Besides, everyone will have had the game as long as you.

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: xgcx casper
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 09:46:02 pm »
im going to try to go to this one im still looking for ppl  that play DOA in Tulsa

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 06:18:26 am »
I'm not so sure about that. After playing the beta, I'd say that if you're a Halo player, it'll take almost little to no time adjusting to the slightly (very very slightly) different controls. The only thing that may take a little time is the maps and the things like bubble shield tactics, but it's not that bad.

And I know of games that have had tournaments for it the day after it came out. It could be worse. Besides, everyone will have had the game as long as you.

tru tru were more less just doin it to kick it and hang out..plus the hole job issue to thing might tryto fall into play

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 01:42:39 am »

*at the risk of sounding really rude*

Awhhh - look, someone still believe in fair!  :)

The truth is, I can just about guarantee some privelidged players have had it for weeks, if not longer, and have been playing the heck outta it.  Whether it's just an obscure group, or the top players getting love from MS - it's gotta be happening...

**jaded from fighting games and what he knows of pro playing** :)

ANYWAY - I do agree with the whole idea of a few days after tourny being fine.  It's interesting, and shows who put more time in, and such.  Assuming they aren't hooked up ;)

So I'm pretty poor right now, anyone want to drag me along to this?  lool.  No?  Okay.  Just checking lol.  I'll spend the time getting my life straightened out - MAN have I been busy lately -_-

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals