Author Topic: OKC-Halo 3 Tourney II-Jan 27  (Read 23625 times)

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
Re: OKC-Halo 3 Tourney II-Jan 27
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2008, 11:09:55 pm »
I know there were some issues with the tourney today, please go to the tourney aftermath section for explanations of what happened, and sorry to everyone who came out but didnt get to play
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2008, 12:14:42 am »
I know there were some issues with the tourney today, please go to the tourney aftermath section for explanations of what happened, and sorry to everyone who came out but didnt get to play

Its all good man.  The refund thing was easy and its all about just hanging out.  I'm glad you guys may have found the solution.  Hopefully we can do one in the near future.

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2008, 12:27:58 am »
I promise you it is in the works but with anything, it takes careful planning and thought........no one wants something thrown together at the last minute

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline SaintTnias

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2008, 12:44:01 am »
 Sorry to say this guys but the next tourn. wont be until april. March is a busy month already, Skizsm is getting married and we will probably be working on improving the set up and layout of the tournament so just work with us and in april we will be ready for a great time with no lag problems.  Also we can have time to let the site grow a little and possibly get more people. Sorry once again for all the problems next time we will know exactly what to do. Another apology to simiyic for taking so long, like i said we will be working on the network to make sure we will be ready early next time.

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2008, 12:57:38 am »
Fail.
[/quote

The problems they had were outside their control, please attempt to be constructive, no one is an over night success its a learning process

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Coolsvilla

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2008, 01:31:51 am »
Fail.

You need to add constructive information. Saying fail only shows that you're immature. By doing that, not only do you kill the community by making the people who ran it not want to run it again, but you also send a bad message to the other people in this community. That message makes people not want to go to tournaments on this site or try to run any of their own.

You need to expand on your answer before anyone will take you even remotely seriously. I don't understand why people think that this sort of thing is a good response. -_-;;

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:53 am »
Maybe pr1mo speaks without thinking.  Dunno, all I know is I've asked him to take it down, and he has.

I'd ask you guys to go ahead and delete your posts lol.

STAFF - go check general chat in staff.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

SkizsM420

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2008, 02:30:31 am »
On a much lighter note, I really appreciate all your help Icy.  You were pretty much working your ♥♥♥♥ off the whole time we had this going.  I know it had to be stressful having 20 different people talking to you at the same time with their idea of what will fix our problems.  You handled it like a champ, and took a HUGE load off of our shoulders.  And the vast majority of everyone else was cool about it too(much appreciated, as we felt bad enough bringing everyone out and having to end it like that).  But atl east we all played a few rounds before it went sour and had a good time(I hope).

Instead of thinking about how things went wrong this evening, we should (and will) think about how well it can work out in the future.  After talking with Th3 R3ligion I think we have a pretty simple solution.  We will be testing it out soon, and we'll put another post in hype once we've got it resolved.  As Th3 R3ligion said, every problem has a solution, so don't give up on us.  OKC WILL have a scene for all of us gamers other than just playing on xbl.

If you've read this far, you're probably about as tired of reading my rant as I am of typing it.  I just want to thank everyone coming out, and hopefully we'll see you guys next time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:50:22 am by SkizsM420 »

Offline Jtermin4t0r

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2008, 10:37:26 pm »
it was still fun nexting people in guitar hero

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2008, 10:59:26 pm »
these people dont know what "next" means......
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

SkizsM420

« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2008, 11:01:08 pm »
lol that's what I was thinking...  But the context says it all. 

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2008, 11:14:29 pm »
yo skizz get on gears
Im not Sick......IM ILL...