Author Topic: OKC - HALO 3 LAN! - Tuesday 3/16/10  (Read 13697 times)

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HALO 3 LAN! - Tuesday 3/16/10
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 10:33:33 pm »
Yea,i can easliy find 3 randoms to come with me

Just using your words
Srry Dr Viper,i forgot your the best in Oklahoma.I mean if i was like 30 and had no life and liked playin video games.I would always act tough
Seriosly?
Do you have any idea what you are talking about.
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 09:07:08 am »
Yea,i can easliy find 3 randoms to come with me

Just using your words
Srry Dr Viper,i forgot your the best in Oklahoma.I mean if i was like 30 and had no life and liked playin video games.I would always act tough
Seriosly?
Do you have any idea what you are talking about.

No. He doesnt. He speaks before he thinks.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 11:41:19 am »
Downfall, he clearly stated in his first post that he didn't want random fours and that he DID want teams.

We are really only on wanting to do this if we can find a full team to play.

And he has a job, and he makes money playing Halo, so what's wrong with that?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 12:51:53 pm »
When people get trapped by their own words they like to lash out with personal insults to make themselves feel better. Chill out.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 02:15:48 pm »
Dang DrViper has a bunch of d riders
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 02:45:56 pm »

I don't think DrViper has any D riders my friend. We are just a community of people that dont like kids talkin trash towards friends.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 02:46:27 pm »
Dang man, you made us look silly there.

On a more serious note, I have made a twitter for updating people that aren't going to the event. www.twitter.com/ok_updates

I will update it whenever I get an update starting on Friday of the tournament (March 26)  However I have no idea how to use twitter so it may be a little rough to start out. And this twitter will be kept for EVERY and ANY teams that are going to events.

If your team is going to Nashville or ANY later event just message me on here prior to the event and I'll give you my number so you can text me so I can update it.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline BlizzardIsRawr

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 03:24:35 pm »

I don't think DrViper has any D riders my friend. We are just a community of people that dont like kids talkin trash towards friends.

I agree bro, Then again Im 21 and have not a clue on what a d rider is Lol

Amp thats sick bro, thx for the twitter updates man. Im an addict for twitter and trust me man its super easy to use. Just post on in the box like you would your FB or MSpace status.

Good Luck to all you guys going, And if you guys do great it's beer on me(If your of age :-).)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:29:11 pm by BlizzardIsRawr »
GT - mvVBlizzardVvm

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 03:40:37 pm »

Amp thats sick bro, thx for the twitter updates man. Im an addict for twitter and trust me man its super easy to use. Just post on in the box like you would your FB or MSpace status.

Good Luck to all you guys going, And if you guys do great it's beer on me(If your of age :-).)
Yea I got it all figured out now. If you want text updates to your phone just text
follow ok_updates' to 40404

Offline BlizzardIsRawr

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 04:05:57 pm »
I have a Mytouch so I have a twitter app that is on my home screen. But I will keep that in mind.
GT - mvVBlizzardVvm

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 04:19:58 pm »

By friends do you mean you guys all get in a gaint bowl of chicken noodle soup and shampoo each other's hair?

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 04:25:38 pm »

Yea I got it all figured out now. If you want text updates to your phone just text
follow ok_updates' to 40404

I just sent the follow thing. Should it take long to get a comfirmation reply?

By friends do you mean you guys all get in a gaint bowl of chicken noodle soup and shampoo each other's hair?

Your so silly. No we don't get into a GAINT bowl of chicken noodle soup.

But next time you try to insult someone, make sure your post doesn't have a grammatical error in a word as simple as GIANT.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 04:39:58 pm »
Srry Dr Raider,ill make sure i dont spell stuff wrong next time.So that way you dont get mad and go out on a date with your mom again since you cant pull any girls

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 04:50:56 pm »
Sorry Dr Raider, I'll make sure I don't spell anything wrong next time. So that way you don't get mad and go out on a date with your mom again, since you can't pull any girls.
Fixed.

And Raider, I don't know if sends you a confirmation reply or not, I'll put a test tweet up right now to see if you get the update.

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 05:12:47 pm »
Srry Dr Raider,ill make sure i dont spell stuff wrong next time.So that way you dont get mad and go out on a date with your mom again since you cant pull any girls

Because this is supposed to be a E rated site, I will refrain from saying what first came to thought. I'll let you act like the 7 year old with your lackluster disses.

And I would have fixed all of your errors in your previous statement but Amp did that for me.

Sorry Dr Raider, I'll make sure I don't spell anything wrong next time. So that way you don't get mad and go out on a date with your mom again, since you can't pull any girls.
Fixed.

And Raider, I don't know if sends you a confirmation reply or not, I'll put a test tweet up right now to see if you get the update.

Amp, I did not get that update, are you sure I am supposed to text "follow ok_updates"? I had the number right for sure because you text that same number for MLG.