Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140935 times)

Offline Myztique

• Official OKgamer
  • Cj.....its not easy being your daughter.....
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #555 on: January 26, 2009, 08:31:44 pm »
no g wade :( ? Why did you have to wait 6 hours?

bc they started late n the 2v2s lasted foreverrr

MattKend08 (1:18:05 AM): 232-6161
MattKend08 (1:18:13 AM): BAM!
PrettyInPunk836 (1:18:28 AM): wtf is that!?
PrettyInPunk836 (1:18:36 AM): your kill death ratio?
love you matt :P

Offline Raidenwins

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 26, 2009, 08:45:26 pm »
Good times, especially the random conversations post tournament.

AnimeFreak, I just lucked out that the power went off during our match.  Otherwise, who knows what would have happened?  Also, best ring tone ever.  I should have that one, since I have a "Link" name.

RaidenWins, thanks for the casuals before I left.  Like I said, I really wanted to play you since it didn't happen last time.

X_A, regardless of who you choose to run with, I still expect you to qualify for Nationals.  You'll look super accomplished having qualified for every national tournament held, haha.

Jesus, nice to see a Yoshi player.  He's surprisingly underplayed for how good a character he is.  We didn't get to play at all, but hopefully next time.

The pleasure was all mine. Too bad we can't play more often. You are the kind of player I need to play to get better.

Offline Jesus

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 26, 2009, 09:13:57 pm »

AnimeFreak, I just lucked out that the power went off during our match.  Otherwise, who knows what would have happened?  Also, best ring tone ever.  I should have that one, since I have a "Link" name.

RaidenWins, thanks for the casuals before I left.  Like I said, I really wanted to play you since it didn't happen last time.

X_A, regardless of who you choose to run with, I still expect you to qualify for Nationals.  You'll look super accomplished having qualified for every national tournament held, haha.

Jesus, nice to see a Yoshi player.  He's surprisingly underplayed for how good a character he is.  We didn't get to play at all, but hopefully next time.

Oh we will Link....We will...muhahahaa   8)

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 27, 2009, 04:04:10 am »

Lol i could play out what would've happened.  "Ivy SMASH!!"    "Hilde NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"  which is how it ended up anyway lol.

I wanted to go with some Kilik but hey only so much you can do in a day.  TIL WE MEET AGAIN

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:48 pm »
no g wade :( ? Why did you have to wait 6 hours?

Well we started running the 4's right at 11. I think we ran two rounds and they stopped the 4's tourney to start the 2v2. they only had 2 full setups and it just took forever. So basically they stopped the 4's in the middle of the tourney so that they could do the doubles tourney. It was horrible. And G had some family stuff he had to attend
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 27, 2009, 04:28:23 pm »
anyone know the final rankings for the halo 4v4 tournament

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #561 on: January 27, 2009, 06:18:28 pm »
anyone know the final rankings for the halo 4v4 tournament

1. Oklahomies
2. Team Fallout
3. Caddys Team aka 3rd Place Winner
4. I <3 Snipedown

Thats all I know... and I think thats right.  ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 06:22:00 pm by DrViper »

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 27, 2009, 07:21:57 pm »
I had a blast there, and If you didn't know who I was.... I was the kid wearing Ear Muffs!!!!!!! Freaking Clutch!

LOL You was the Ear Muff Kidd? lol lord.   I Wish id had time to go around and meet all the people I talk to on the forums here all the time.  Its always cool to put a face with a name.
Yea If you asked me who I was I would of told you :p
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Gamerchick39

« Reply #564 on: January 28, 2009, 04:25:05 pm »
Well better late than never, but I just wanted to say that I really had a lot of fun at the tournament, and it was really cool meeting everyone and seeing the tournament first hand (it was my first one) I cannot wait until the next one, and hopefully it is just bigger and better, and with more power! :)

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 28, 2009, 11:42:16 pm »
Well better late than never, but I just wanted to say that I really had a lot of fun at the tournament, and it was really cool meeting everyone and seeing the tournament first hand (it was my first one) I cannot wait until the next one, and hopefully it is just bigger and better, and with more power! :)

Well to make the next tourney better i shall be there and my team will be even more super pwnzor l33tastic
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline Fearist

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Fearist
« Reply #566 on: January 30, 2009, 02:14:42 am »
Besides the power issue, this tournament (H3) was run really nicely. I had a great time and am looking forward to the next tourney. Congrats to Hump for winning the FFA, the kid is a beaste, and congrats to Oklahomies for winning the 4's. We'll spread the word down here in Dallas and get more people to come and stop going to that horrible excuse of a tournament they call King of the Couch. What a joke!
@MLG_Fearist

SnowMan

« Reply #567 on: January 30, 2009, 07:16:33 pm »
Im not starting anything but after all the talk between hypnotic and caddy, Hypnotic really downing him with the pokemon bit, Caddys team places HIGHER!!!!!!???

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 30, 2009, 07:43:49 pm »
Im not starting anything but after all the talk between hypnotic and caddy, Hypnotic really downing him with the pokemon bit, Caddys team places HIGHER!!!!!!???
There was a difference, if i'm not mistaken. in the amount of preparation each team took before, and how much each team cared.
Hyno's team name was "we don't care"
Caddy looks like a pokemon regardless haha
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 30, 2009, 09:53:33 pm »

me and caddy are cool. it was a joke. now gtfo random.
Im not Sick......IM ILL...