Author Topic: Midnight Release (party?) Not really a party.  (Read 1098 times)

Offline GXCTulsa

• Business Owner
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
    • Game X Change
Midnight Release (party?) Not really a party.
« on: August 31, 2010, 05:53:18 pm »
Game X Change hasn't been known for its Midnight Releases. We've decided we want to break into that a little. Here's the deal.

We can't get the nifty preorder bonuses that GameStop does. So that's out the window. We also don't order a lot of a single title. But that can change.

I plan on doing a Halo Reach opening. I'll only have about 20 copies. Unfortunately it is too late to order more. All 20 are going to be regular versions.

We'll also do a Black Ops opening. I hope to have some Hardened and Prestige on hand. If I do, it will only be a few of each.(I'll update when I know more)

We don't generally order a lot of the special stuff because there is a small window to get those items sold. If they don't sell quick. We are usually stuck with them which = wasted money.

However, if we can drum up some business for Midnight openings. Then we can order more stuff.

Oh, and you can bring in games to trade. If you bring it specifically for a preorder or a midnight release you will get 20% more trade in value.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:16:19 pm by GXCTulsa »