Author Topic: Looking for a UMVC3 tutor  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Ren Okumura

• Startin' Out
  • Kokuujin...Ougi...Akumetsu!!!
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Ren Okumura
Looking for a UMVC3 tutor
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:12:54 am »
Hi as you can guess I am a new member I decided to join this place when I thought to myself I honestly have no clue what I'm doing in UMVC3. I mean I understand the basic and everything but I need someone that can see how I fight and teach me the ends and outs of my team. By that I mean I want someone to look at how I fight and tell me the few major things I need to brush up on before the tourney on June 30Th. Yes I know what your thinking you just started playing and you want to test your luck at a tournament your crazy man. Well this is how I see it I want to improve my current skills by training in a place where they're are alot of people that play for fun and excitement. I have never been to a tourney before so I thought why not have some fun and see how other people play and learn a few things. So if your interested and helping me out add my gamertag Ren Okumura.  I want to train for at least the whole 4 days until the tournament. By that I mean I want someone that can teach me the basic flow of the game and what I need to work on and what I can improve on I know I won't be pro level but at least I'll stand a little bit better of a chance.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a UMVC3 tutor
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:40:38 am »
Interesting.

I don't think it's weird to want to go to a tournament at all, no matter how good or bad you think you are, you need to test it.

I don't have an Xbox so i can't help here, but if you're in Tulsa we have a gathering on Friday for games, one of the main ones being Marvel.

If you have a facebook we can add you to our groups man.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 04:21:26 pm »
Yea the best way to get better is trying bro.. Welcome to the site.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Realz

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 03:24:40 pm »
It has been a while since anyone has posted on here but I live in the Tulsa area I am looking for a group that plays umvc3 as well and I am on facebook as well and what is the name of the facebook group to join.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 12:33:15 am »
We use the   "World of fighterz 6(~.')9"  group on facebook.