Author Topic: Allow myself to introduce....myself.  (Read 2203 times)

Offline mjobrien10

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Allow myself to introduce....myself.
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:06:59 am »
Hello everyone. 

My name is Mike, but some people call me Shaggy.  I'm one of the newest additions to the staff here and thought I should introduce myself properly.  I am not a huge video game player though I do own most of the systems (even a collecovision) and play occasionally.  I suck at Halo and am a passable GH player.  That's not why I'm here though.  I volunteered to help out on the PnP (pen & paper) & tabletop gaming side of things.  I'll be keeping you all up to date on the tournaments and games going on in my corner of Oklahoma.  I'll admit that I am biased on the games I'll be reporting, I play warhammer 40k so currently that's what I can tell you the most about, but if you want to find another game, get a ruling, meet other local players, or whatever just give me a shout and I'll help ya out. 

Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to help spread the news about what all of us here are into most...GAMES.

DarkWraith56

Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:27 am »
welcome to the staff man im pretty new to but from what i can tell we definetely need some help.

DarkWraith56

Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:06:45 am »
oh wow i see that your hitting it pretty hard with the pen and paper events good job with that man