Author Topic: Tulsa - Black Ops and Halo Reach 4v4 Tournament - 10/8/11  (Read 34331 times)

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsa - Black Ops and Halo Reach 4v4 Tournament - 10/8/11
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »
Hey jorsky its funny how u tell me to use proper grammar when u couldnt even spell grammar u were running ur midget mouth on the mw2 tourney in edmond i called u ouut but did u show up no u ♥♥♥♥♥ puss grow some height and some balls before u talk since i hear u talk ♥♥♥♥ and then backout like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ jorsky i will beat ur ♥♥♥ like i said at the edmond tourney even hoovey said ur a lil ♥♥♥♥♥
lol wut? I'm 5'7 so i'm not a midget and i have never even heard of you or went to a tournament in Edmond. I think your mad since you lost in the black ops since your a nerd and all you care about is video games. And every cod tournament i went to i have won, expect for one. I love when nerds rage and get all butt hurt. Do you get picked on at school so you have to act tough over the internet?
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Hoovey-
  • XBL ID: H00vey
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2011, 11:46:46 pm »
Hey jorsky its funny how u tell me to use proper grammar when u couldnt even spell grammar u were running ur midget mouth on the mw2 tourney in edmond i called u ouut but did u show up no u ♥♥♥♥♥ puss grow some height and some balls before u talk since i hear u talk ♥♥♥♥ and then backout like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ jorsky i will beat ur ♥♥♥ like i said at the edmond tourney even hoovey said ur a lil ♥♥♥♥♥
When did I say that?
GB: iHoovey

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2011, 11:56:13 pm »
And the only way we are going to go to the Shawnee LAN is if mw3 is a prize. So if it wont be a prize, then we won't be there.

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2011, 12:00:42 am »
Its funny how there was only three teams at that tourney no one showed up and this retribution kid decides to run his mouth after the tourney but i was the only one at the tourney speking my mind but immature little kids wanna wait till u leave to talk ♥♥♥♥ the two teams that were there were good but i plyed with ppl that had no idea about variant but still all the ♥♥♥♥ talkin came after we left but whats funny is i was the only one on my team that was destroying u RANDOMS u guys r soo cool now since no one showed up but u think ur the best team on cod in oklahoma? Yeah fucki.g right go to the shawnee one please and i will show up with a team that will actually kniw what they are doing
And another thing, after you guys lost you stole our 24 pack of Dr Pepper? That was pretty immature bro. But at the same time it was kind of funny.

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2011, 03:23:06 am »
Hoovey, the pros on the team are Brake and Ryanoob. I don't drink pop but if someone stole my 24 pack of DP i wouldn't laugh. And Condoms, stop acting like a hardass please.
Elmooo

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2011, 07:06:13 am »
If sombody stole Elmo's DP they would be boxing, RNS.
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2011, 07:58:36 am »
I haven't drank pop in about 4 months so it didn't really bother me.

Offline CoNdOmS

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2011, 02:00:08 pm »
Lol!! I totally forgot about the dr pepper thing i had nothing to do with that yeah we lost becuz i played with unexperienced players but im not a thief and we got ♥♥♥♥ on there but that doesnt make it cool to send me msgs on xbox saying stupid sh!t  instead of sayin it to me there

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2011, 03:08:57 pm »
Lol!! I totally forgot about the dr pepper thing i had nothing to do with that yeah we lost becuz i played with unexperienced players but im not a thief and we got ♥♥♥♥ on there but that doesnt make it cool to send me msgs on xbox saying stupid sh!t  instead of sayin it to me there
If he's talking ♥♥♥♥ about a video game it really shouldn't matter where it takes place. If he did in real life I'm assuming it would be more embarrasing just for the fact that you lost and there's nothing you can really say back
Elmooo

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2011, 06:31:37 pm »
If you get mad form someone talking trash to you in person or online over a video game you have some serious problems about yourself. It's a video game, if trash talk makes you mad it's sad tbh.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony