Author Topic: Metroglow has a couple copies of Quantum of Solace for the PS3 to give away.  (Read 2127 times)

Offline loriencfau

• Media Mogul
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I'm the best, but you're cool too.
    • View Profile
    • Metroglow Magazine
<INSERT EVIL ADVERTISING>
Hey guys!  We're getting ready for spring cleaning in the Metroglow office, and figured we'd give away some copies of games we've received from various publishers.  The evil catch is that we ask that check out our website and swing a little 'participation' our way.  We currently have copies of Quantum of Solace for the PlayStation 3, so if you've been wanting a new game, we've got you covered.  We'll be including more games in the next few weeks, so make sure you stop by and check us out.
</INSERT EVIL ADVERTISING>
Metroglow Magazine - Oklahoma City’s #1 independent entertainment magazine. Updated daily at 1PM

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
Just a few things to maybe help others here out:

You need to redeem the prize at www.metroglow.com and will need to actually phgysically obtain at the advertised store in Oklahoma City. Also you need to be logged in to do so, but I haven't seen where you can actually log in. I tried several places but was unable to find a register or login area, perhaps through the Facebook link?
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath

You need to redeem the prize at www.metroglow.com and will need to actually phgysically obtain at the advertised store in Oklahoma City. Also you need to be logged in to do so, but I haven't seen where you can actually log in. I tried several places but was unable to find a register or login area, perhaps through the Facebook link?

Go make a Facebook account via facebook.com   then goto metroglow.com and then on the right hand side there will be a link that says connect via facebook. click it and it will pop up with a facebook login.  sign in with your facebook account. and tell it to allow metroglow. and walla now your connected.

Offline loriencfau

• Media Mogul
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Metroglow Magazine

Correct on both accounts, Ris.  I should have pointed out it's an OKC thing currently, my bad.  As for logining in, it's done through Facebook.

Feel free to ping me with any other questions.
Metroglow Magazine - Oklahoma City’s #1 independent entertainment magazine. Updated daily at 1PM

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
If figured it was a Facebook tie in, but wasn't 100% sure. Hopefully you guys can get a branch out here so we Tulsans can partake sometime :) I know I want some free movie tickets!
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline loriencfau

• Media Mogul
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Metroglow Magazine
If figured it was a Facebook tie in, but wasn't 100% sure. Hopefully you guys can get a branch out here so we Tulsans can partake sometime :) I know I want some free movie tickets!

It's next on the list, baby!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
where is the store in okc.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center