Author Topic: OKC - Gentlemens' Fighting League of Oklahoma's 2nd Premiere Tournament - 4/23  (Read 12370 times)

Offline GXCTulsa

• Business Owner
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
    • Game X Change
Hey this is great! Tulsa, it's time to level up man!!  Me and Smallpox Tyler is going to try to get some casuals in this saturday!  I talked to Crazy Clown and he's down for some casuals,  JOSHUA B!! We want you here as well. practice with us kick it whatever.   

If anyone else has a place to go cause we'll just all be crammed in his apt, we could use a bigger place if more ppl want to come play some casuals with us! 

Cause i am down to going to this tournament and i'm gonna get ready, so if you're down message me, we'll exchange numbers and xbl cause ps3 sucks, or just whatever we need a community in Tulsa!

Game X Change will house a casual on Saturday the 9th

Offline FLIP17

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • THIS IS SWAAAAAGTASTIC
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Flip17
sweet baby jesus!

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I just want some of my graphics on it and also be able to use it on any console. Possible? Maxx Please hook me up! 405-924-2205

Here's what he said:
http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=
and he said he did the art himself. Enjoy!

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
MAXX you coming to this?

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
MAXX you coming to this?
No guarantees, but I hope so. I'll see what everyone else says and if i have the money. I just realized that I'm broke lol.

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: SolidusSpriggan
Me and CuttyMcStab need to get together and coordinate on monthlies because Norman just happened to schedule our monthlies for the same day, we will probably reschedule this time but essentially we want to stagger our monthlies by 1 week so G-FLO monthlies take place right before or after our Melee/Brawl/Arcana Heart/BBCS2(when it happens) Has Aquapazza piqued anyone's interest? I know its hard to get Weeaboo fighting scenes going in the South/Midwest, mainly because real weeaboos suck at fighting games.

I can do some electronic stick modication to madcats sticks like adding PS3 support to xbox and button/stick/gate replacement.
I haven't yet added Xbox support to PS3 stick yet, but I can't imagine its much different I just don't know what board to get. I'm ordering an LED board like the one that guy had on display at ARK III to check out how it works. It looks pretty cool and easy honestly. The LED boards are like 30 bucks, but you have to get clear buttons to go with them. So essentially if you ordered an awesome case we could probably get the electronics mounted and going pretty cheaply and easily.

Feel free to PM me here or email me at Forest [email protected] as after talking to the modder at ARK I'm really interested in expanding my horizons in stick work. I'm still an amateur and am no resource for "badass custom stick orders"...yet.

For aesthetic modifications, I can tell you how to put art in your Madcats stick or point you to a tutorial but I can't really build you a nice custom case just because I don't have all the tools I need. If your looking for a badass custom stick just google Custom Arcade Stick with Shoryuken It should come up. There is a "trading post" forum, thats where you want to be.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
MAXX you coming to this?
No guarantees, but I hope so. I'll see what everyone else says and if i have the money. I just realized that I'm broke lol.

Ya i heard that the pay for Wongs ticket wasn't split up as much as it was supposed to be.

@Solidus, Aquapazza looks cool, but what bothers me is that Utawarerumono characters would kill the rest without even trying.
Also, CHAOS CODE

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I don't keep up on visual novel scene much (until they get anime adaptations at leasT) So I really know none of the characters.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
all of these have anime adaptations lol

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Well what I meant to say is that most visual novels from studios like Aqua Plus are terribly boring and I have to listen to people talk about their boring anime adaptations and thats all I know about them.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
wow that's assuming WAY too much for a medium dude.

Anyway most of the anime they have is good. Utawarerumono being the best

Offline FLIP17

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • THIS IS SWAAAAAGTASTIC
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Flip17
To all gamers that live in tulsa... I need a ride... Will pitch in for gas... Need face to face training!

918-636-2433 Please text with your name and I know you please Haaaaaeelp Meh!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:08:17 pm by FLIP17 »

Offline Ken_D:

• learned the ropes
  • ♥♥♥♥
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: FUMRBEAR
So whos coming
BB--

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile