Author Topic: Tulsa - Street Fighter IV, SSBB, SC4 at TCC Metro $250+ by TnT - 06/06/09  (Read 21862 times)

Kuwi

Re: Tulsa - Street Fighter IV, SSBB, SC4 Event at TCC Metro - 06/06/09
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 07:31:35 pm »
No HD Remix? >:(

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:52 pm »
No HD Remix? >:(

In the last few years no one has really had any interest.  There will be BYO events in July and September, if you can have a showing there, that'd help us know there's a community for it.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 09:47:00 am »
ooo oo im going to come to this, woo woo

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
New event details posted!  Thread also cleaned up some.  Flyers for this event will be available at the 5/17 tourny, so please please, come grab some flyers to help us hand out!

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Any more predicitons for sf4 that people want me to break and realms of reality that you want me to bend. lol ;D
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Ill get JR rodriguez to come if you want :-D

I am 1000000% sure he will show the pain :-D
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Also one day I will be better than you...

I just gotta make time in my weeks to play and get better.

Its tough. Being a working man.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline gosufailure

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile

I'm an 8-5'er myself. I still manage to get in at least 10-20 hours a week or so. Wish I could do more, but life gets in the way. I live with my fiance who is also a gamer, so that helps.

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Any more predicitons for sf4 that people want me to break and realms of reality that you want me to bend. lol ;D

I predict that your mom or dad will not be able to give you a ride to the tournament and you will have to beg people on the forums again for a ride.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile

I predict that your mom or dad will not be able to give you a ride to the tournament and you will have to beg people on the forums again for a ride.

I LOL'd.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile

I'm an 8-5'er myself. I still manage to get in at least 10-20 hours a week or so. Wish I could do more, but life gets in the way. I live with my fiance who is also a gamer, so that helps.

Lol my biggest problem is my girlfriend always...always...always wants to play rock band when we get home. And once I am in the rock band mood it lasts for at least 2 hours
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

I predict that if the Oklahoma area doesn't produce SOMEONE able to either properly turtle or okay whatever OUT AGRESSIVE this overly agressive E-Honda player by the time the NVGA Supercon is through, I'll be STRONGLY looking into SF4 simply to keep my rational mind in tact.

Sure, fighting games are fun, and being agressive is awesome - but at high levels every fighting game turns turtle/safe fest.  If SF4 has some how magically taken care of that?  GREAT.  But I seriously doubt it.

So, here's to hoping Foxstep or Trung or some magical TX player comes up and shows Lone up, because I'd rather stick with just SC and SSBB lol.

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline po pimpus

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile

I predict that if the Oklahoma area doesn't produce SOMEONE able to either properly turtle or okay whatever OUT AGRESSIVE this overly agressive E-Honda player by the time the NVGA Supercon is through, I'll be STRONGLY looking into SF4 simply to keep my rational mind in tact.

Sure, fighting games are fun, and being agressive is awesome - but at high levels every fighting game turns turtle/safe fest.  If SF4 has some how magically taken care of that?  GREAT.  But I seriously doubt it.

So, here's to hoping Foxstep or Trung or some magical TX player comes up and shows Lone up, because I'd rather stick with just SC and SSBB lol.

X A

Guess I'll have to take up SFIV and show y'all how it's done. I also won't have to yell out, "SHORYUKEN!" because the game does that for me... although I'd probably do it anyway just to be an ♥♥♥...

ninjaFeet

awww... what about me. no faith that I made the adjustments/additions to my fighting style? =(

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
LOl actually dude I wouldnt take my parents i would take myself or a buddy but gas all the way up to kc is somewhat expensive. ;D But thats ok if you dont understand that and not able to do the math  maybe your mommy or daddy can help you out with that. But ya I havent played hardly any sf4 for the past week but I wanna start back on my old schedule. Also im ready for anymore people that think they can take just make sure to put your prize money up first because many people know that the past repeats itself and prepare for me to make it repeat itself over and over again.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 05:54:36 pm by LONEWOLF2021 »
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.