Author Topic: Tulsa - Street Fighter IV, SSBB, SC4 at TCC Metro $250+ by TnT - 06/06/09  (Read 21856 times)

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
LOl actually dude I wouldnt take my parents i would take myself or a buddy but gas all the way up to kc is somewhat expensive. ;D But thats ok if you dont understand that and not able to do the math  maybe your mommy or daddy can help you out with that. But ya I havent played hardly any sf4 for the past week but I wanna start back on my old schedule. Also im ready for anymore people that think they can take just make sure to put your prize money up first because many people know that the past repeats itself and prepare for me to make it repeat itself over and over again.  ;D

Lol.  Sorry that you cannot pay for your gas. Since I can't imagine that, it must really suck.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:16:37 pm by sickkboy19 »

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Lol sorry for me just trying to be smart and save money and the enviroment I guess that was a stupid choice huh.
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
You said you did not go because gas is expensive, not because of the environment. If that is the real reason then good job on the car pooling effort.

Offline dllimited

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Lol sorry for me just trying to be smart and save money and the enviroment I guess that was a stupid choice huh.

lameee~  stop saving money and spend it!  inject the economy with moneysssss

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
sickboy? I thought you were married and out on your own. Why are you calling for help from your mommy and daddy. lol.

:-D

THATS WHY THEY CALL ME THE WORKING MAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
sickboy? I thought you were married and out on your own. Why are you calling for help from your mommy and daddy. lol.

:-D

THATS WHY THEY CALL ME THE WORKING MAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure. It is apparently because I cannot do math. My wife has to check my work.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Hahahaha. If I remember correctly are you not pretty good at math?
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
i could have sworn i posted the updated rules, but apparently i didnt

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230481

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

Surely, smash players must have the memory of a gold fish.

Typ_EX / Yawara / Chuck / ETC. - His link WILL NOT JUST WORK - there are calls to be made by "TO's".  Well, as explained at the last tourny, I don't just make calls - we discuss it out, make an "official OKgamers decision", update the PDF's, etc - and go with that.

SAIF WILL NOT JUST APPROVE RANDOM DECISIONS ON RULES - HE WILL USE OLD RULES TILL YOU AS A COMMUNITY TELL US WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU:
http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,2265.msg28776.html#msg28776

Go there.  Tell me "Yes, that'll work" 2 or 3 times from the various SSBB players that speak for their communities - and I'll update the rules, and get going.

Don't want to use what we used from FH?  Then we can discuss changes.  But PLEASE do so quickly, so we can get them UPDATED and PRINTED OUT!@#

k thx.

STREET FIGHTER PLAYERS - there are calls on YOUR RULES AS WELL - please guys.

OKgamers - has not been, and will not be "Whatever Saif says".  We work through committee and based on what the players want.  PLEASE.  FEEDBACK ELSE SAIF NO MOVEY.  K THX.

(and NO SSBB players I WILL NOT make a change to the rules at this event.  FH = exception.  TCC rules must be clear AHEAD OF TIME, so get moving, else we are using old rules.)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
awww... what about me. no faith that I made the adjustments/additions to my fighting style? =(

Woops?  :)  Gotta remember, I've known or known of Trung and Foxstep 5 to 8+ years, so it's easier to pull their names haha.  And I'd probably just refer to you guys as the AR people heh.

I'd say watching ALL of you fight him - it's a matter of timing your reaction to aggression to better handle his, and remembering to just not TRY THINGS in tournaments.  If he out prioritizes your move with the incoming honda kick - then stop doing it!  lol, watching someone suck a hit 4 times because they don't adapt hurts Saif's soul.

--

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=102615920855

FACEBOOK EVENT - PLEASE GO JOIN IT!   This is the digital form of flyers :)  Also, if you did take flyers at the last Funhouse event, please make sure your posting them!!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
I have a new card up my sleeve :-D and  sickboy has been the only one to witness it so far.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

Offline sickkboy19

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Yeah but you better practice with that card. We will play on Friday.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
It grows stronger each day.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

xOBNx Zero

Thats cool :) I hope to go if I have some money but my main priority is getting a job :D

Offline Affinity

• learned the ropes
  • [<o>]
    • View Profile
    • Affinity's Youtube
  • XBL ID: Affinity2412
Wichita will be at this :)