Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Finals - H3 4v4/H3 FFA/SSBB 1v1 - 11/07/09  (Read 103839 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Finals - H3 4v4/H3 FFA/SSBB 1v1 - 11/07/09
« Reply #375 on: November 09, 2009, 06:59:57 pm »
Timmy they do best of 11, and since they had already played before they do a continuation. But either way, im happy, i got a pamphlet :)
OK but even with a  best of Eleven Wheres my Money won 6??????
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2009, 08:29:41 pm »
Timmy they do best of 11, and since they had already played before they do a continuation. But either way, im happy, i got a pamphlet :)
Okay, well I'm not trying to call you out, nor am I even mad, just trying to help you understand.

Jon made a point that usually in MLG they play best of 5 in a series instead of best of 3 (i'm not sure when they start playing best of 5, either it's all pro bracket or in the later rounds of pro bracket). So, since the first series (best of 3) was two games less then the championship series (best of 5) it would make the continuation series be the best of 9, not 11.

Since OKFB beat Where's my Money 2-0 in the earlier series that's where this continuation would start.

OKFB Leads 2-0

Then they played a "5 game series". Where's my money took 3 out to 5 of those games.

Now if you add those up OKFB is still ahead despite losing that "series"

OKFB still leads 4-3

Where's my Money ends up winning the next game tying the series @ 4-4

OKFB ends up winning the next game putting them up 5-4.  With that game OKFB wins the series by 1 game. Tournament over.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 09, 2009, 08:52:09 pm »
I pointed this out btw, thanks.

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2009, 09:38:22 pm »

Even so, we won 6 before they did too... lol we were ahead of them 6-4 at one point, and if you look into the actual total of the series, it ended up being 6-6 after the whole thing was over.

Im not saying this all to prove that we should change the outcome or anything, I just wanted to throw that out there to Kaddy before he got up on his high horse saying hes god at this game again.

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 09, 2009, 11:49:11 pm »
we won give us some credit lol. You knew the rules we would have won either way. Puts the oklahomies back to the h2 days where they never cashed in anything. Late

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2009, 07:21:29 am »
we just proved that u wouldnt have won if we did the did the mlg rules. nice try

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2009, 10:34:22 am »
we won give us some credit lol. You knew the rules we would have won either way. Puts the oklahomies back to the h2 days where they never cashed in anything. Late

Congratulations Kaddy!  You guys were the best of the day PERIOD.  All others need to quit crying about it - you got owned REGARDLESS of the Rules!!!!!!!

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2009, 12:15:26 pm »
Congratulations Kaddy!  You guys were the best of the day PERIOD.  All others need to quit crying about it - you got owned REGARDLESS of the Rules!!!!!!!
And you are?
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 10, 2009, 02:33:08 pm »

Lol wow. Random

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2009, 03:38:49 pm »
kaddy must of made another account

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 10, 2009, 06:42:12 pm »

Roye im interested in the convo u had w ur dad when u got  home? do tell
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 10, 2009, 07:00:07 pm »

wow kaddy congradulations... it only took you what, 4 years to win any money at a local and in the h2 days you didnt win any money at all..maybe one time and we took home money every single time... i do give you credit for winning one time in the years since halo2, yea you never beat us in a halo2 local either, and for you too finally beat us... it took me not playing for 2 months, drew not playing hardly anymore than that, and jon and grant playing a little, so keep this as your crowning achievment in life cause you have no friends, no life, you look like a ghost, and you have the social skills of a 3 year old retarted baby.
o wait i forgot you have friends... just not on the weekends ???

ps. congrats to marcus, wallshot, and that other kid. late

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 10, 2009, 11:54:36 pm »

wow kaddy congradulations... it only took you what, 4 years to win any money at a local and in the h2 days you didnt win any money at all..maybe one time and we took home money every single time... i do give you credit for winning one time in the years since halo2, yea you never beat us in a halo2 local either, and for you too finally beat us... it took me not playing for 2 months, drew not playing hardly anymore than that, and jon and grant playing a little, so keep this as your crowning achievment in life cause you have no friends, no life, you look like a ghost, and you have the social skills of a 3 year old retarted baby.
o wait i forgot you have friends... just not on the weekends ???

ps. congrats to marcus, wallshot, and that other kid. late
<3
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 11, 2009, 03:33:53 am »

Roye im interested in the convo u had w ur dad when u got  home? do tell
You fell asleep... ;D
Elmooo