Author Topic: Gears of War VS Halo  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Gears of War VS Halo
« on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:14 pm »
I watched this video on ign.com and me being a gears fan I still have to agree with ign. 1. Because theres to many cheaters in gears of war. I played 20 matches and 15 of them my team got lag switch. 2. When EPIC says they put out a "patch" to fix any kind of bugs in the game and all gamers oops I mean noobs do is figure out ways around them. When bungie says they are doing an update.. thats exactly what happens and any cheaters will be band. I got my four stripe last night but got it took away due to a lag switcher. 3. Way to much complaining, Gamers will complain that they got two pieced or if you yield a certain weapon the entire match, or my all time favorite "all you do is hit the B button".... well im sorry if there was a z button I would push that to activate My Gundam Wing Mobile Suit. BUT if a guy knows how to kung fu flip out of the map they are considered to be good.
(I know that doesnt make sense). I still love the game though I wish you could edit videos like halo 3. I miss War Machine on Gears. Oh well. any thoughts?

Link to ign.com GOW vs HALO
[ignvideo]object_ID=734817&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/934/934687/gearsvshalo_120108_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 03:01:23 pm by Timmy Skorcher »
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Gears of War VS Halo
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 03:28:07 pm »

LET US ALL BE UNITED UNDER STREET FIGHTER FOUR!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Splity

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • "My life style, determines my death style"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 07:47:12 pm »
I think its just the factor of human vs. human online play. Everyone wants to be better than everyone else, so people find new ways to have an advantage (even if its unfair) or an upper hand on their opponent. It's like that in basically all forms of competition, and nearly everyone is going to complain about being beaten because there are few people in the world who can take losing and move on. Oh but I like Gears graphics way more (if that means anything). Halo 3 just looks too ♥♥♥♥♥ cartoony.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:40:50 pm »
yea Gears graphics is better. Gamebattles online is much better then the ranking system.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center