Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102586 times)

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Amp, can you say that while in dallas you slept in the same bed as viper, walter, hummp and g wade, while sharing dirty stories and cuddling to keep warm? I don't think so, plus you were just a fling amp, we took our time, got to know one another and fell madly, truely, deeply in love, NEXT!
Sounds like someone mad that Viper has moved on the bigger and better things...

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline bitter m16ninja

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
I just picked up Blazblue, it is a fantastic game.  Also, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will be out on the 22nd for download.  I will bring my system and multiple fighting games for the Street Fighter 4 crowd.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
I just picked up Blazblue, it is a fantastic game.  Also, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will be out on the 22nd for download.  I will bring my system and multiple fighting games for the Street Fighter 4 crowd.
please don't be kidding me I love that game marvel vs capcom 2!!!!!!!!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline bitter m16ninja

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
please don't be kidding me I love that game marvel vs capcom 2!!!!!!!!

No kidding, it will be available for XBLA and PSN on the 22nd.

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Sup, im a F/A for this tourny. Even though are team didn't do as good as we hoped last time, atleast were on the board with some points. I can say that this next tourny will be more challenging and i plan to do alot better.

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
you the best dreamz
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Sup, im a F/A for this tourny. Even though are team didn't do as good as we hoped last time, atleast were on the board with some points. I can say that this next tourny will be more challenging and i plan to do alot better.
Have my Children?
KTHXBYE
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Ninjjja

Just wanting to sign up Team Learn The Basics for the online and live event.

Learn The Basics
TurBuleNc3
xNarstyx
Ninjjja
PR1SMA

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Just wanting to sign up Team Learn The Basics for the online and live event.

Learn The Basics
TurBuleNc3
xNarstyx
Ninjjja
PR1SMA
There's no guarantee that there is going to be an online tournament as far as I know.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
Its under debate right now. We like the idea of the online tournaments but it was a huge hassle on us and the gamers in it.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Im Pro: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1218276467&player=limp%20n%20large

LAWLZ (I was told not to post this, and I will regret posting this so I apologize in advance, REAL TALK): <Due to being threatened by Mr  Reese Gannaway this link has been removed>

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Do the online... it would help seeding. =) i liked the way that went, yes it was a huge hassle... but it was the first one... im sure things would go more smoothly now that we have been through it and teams wont drop out now... hopefully.

vecto0rmayne

How bout u get our kiaeneto cards to work.  I emailed them and was told my code doesn't exist. Cool.

wnJp

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.. They work both WAYS I've said this gazillions of times. You have to use a WIRED CONTROLLER... not ps2 wired either. WIRED CONTROLLER! This includes charger kits. They wont work. We will get it right next time. It works on both console. Also we will up the pay last pay for the tournament to. We have to support what our sponsors give us.

From what I can gather from their website, there are 4 adapters offered by XCM:

1. XCM Cross Battle Adapter (BLUE) http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_cross_battle_adapter.htm (XBOX360 controller --> PS3 console)
2. XCM Cross Battle Adapter Plus (BLACK) http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_cross_battle_adapter_plus.htm (XBOX360 controller --> PS3 console)
3. XCM Cross Fire Converter (SILVER) http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_cross_fire_converter.htm (PS3 controller --> XBOX360 console)
4. XCM K.O Gear (BLACK) http://www.xcm.cc/K.O_Gear.htm (XBOX360 controller --> PS3 console)

So, there are adapters for each direction, but none of the adapters work in BOTH directions that I could find. Could you clarify which of these adapters you have? Is there another adapter that isn't listed here?

I'm not trying to cause any trouble, but I just want to make sure this issue is completely sorted out so the next tournament runs smoothly. :) Thanks.