Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102412 times)

Mollywhop

Guinness is Free Agent.
<--- Will be wearing a headband

EDIT: Somehow my name is Mollywhop. Can some MOD change my username to Guinness pls.

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Ya i like the whole online pre tourny as well. I think its a good idea and the last one went well.  The only thing id change is better communication with teams because the last one was hard to get all the games in.

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Ya i like the whole online pre tourny as well. I think its a good idea and the last one went well.  The only thing id change is better communication with teams because the last one was hard to get all the games in.

Because so many teams dropped out and ♥♥♥♥. lol

Offline Saucey

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
im prbly a F/A for this one, msg me on live, yall kno my tag

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
So many F/A's......

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
UPDATE!!!

Added prizes for Halo 3 4v4

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
UPDATE!!!

what about the kianeto gift cards that dont work now?

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
UPDATE!!!

Hmmm...

Are these next ones going to 'work' as well?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
UPDATE!!!

Call Raider monday.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
UPDATE!!!

UPDATE!!!

Hmmm...

Are these next ones going to 'work' as well?

I have talked to them about the cards and they dont know why they didnt work they are all activated codes but they said if they cant get those codes working they will give you all 4 new codes. Dont worry about any of the gift codes from here on out, just a minor glitch. We arent trying to cheat anyone out of the prizes they have earned like people have been saying.

Offline CEO Dynamo

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
I am a Random
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 02:15:55 pm »
I thought the LAN was awesome. I have never seen anyone play before and I was impressed with several people.

I was on the crappiest team there and I raped in the team event, and got screwed in FFA, but I am considered a random so NO ONE WILL PICK ME UP.

CEO Dynamo ??? ??? >:(

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: I am a Random
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 03:05:15 pm »
I thought the LAN was awesome. I have never seen anyone play before and I was impressed with several people.

I was on the crappiest team there and I raped in the team event, and got screwed in FFA, but I am considered a random so NO ONE WILL PICK ME UP.

CEO Dynamo ??? ??? >:(
You're not a random just join the Free Agents list. Join our custom game matches and meet up with other gamers. It just takes time. Random is someone we never seen before not a garbage gamer.. in my eyes.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline CEO Dynamo

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 03:24:32 pm »
Quote from: CEO Dynamo on Today at 01:15:55 PM

CEO Dynamo   

You're not a random just join the Free Agents list. Join our custom game matches and meet up with other gamers. It just takes time. Random is someone we never seen before not a garbage gamer.. in my eyes.

Yeah I have joined the F/A list and I am still a F/A I have played customs with several people from the LAN. I feel like I do well online and against other Oklahoma gamers. Maybe they just think its xbl... But I would say people still consider me a Random because I have limited time scrimming and competing against these group of players.

CEO Dynamo

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 04:14:20 pm »
Quote from: CEO Dynamo on Today at 01:15:55 PM

CEO Dynamo   

Yeah I have joined the F/A list and I am still a F/A I have played customs with several people from the LAN. I feel like I do well online and against other Oklahoma gamers. Maybe they just think its xbl... But I would say people still consider me a Random because I have limited time scrimming and competing against these group of players.

CEO Dynamo
The main reason you have not been picked up is due to the limited time you have to play, which sucks because you are a pretty dang good player. Keep playing with everyone and you'll get picked up, trust me. I was a random, and still am a random and got picked up, it just takes patience.

But honestly you have the skill to compete with all of the top players.

Someone pick Dynamo up.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 06:52:06 pm by 2AMPd »

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

vecto0rmayne

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:42 pm »
Ya just putting this out there, no one ask me about G Wade.  I have no idea what is going on with him, or with anyone else I teamed with at the last event.  Haven't even talked to Jon or Kale about Halo since that night.  So I dunno if we're all burnt out, or if some people are teaming with other people.  I know nothing.

BTW Timmy, I e-mailed Kiaeneto and they said my code didn't even exist...AT ALL.  I sent RAIDER my code but haven't got anywhere with that either..