Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102467 times)

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2009, 07:02:44 pm »
Watch it Happen

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2009, 01:39:00 am »
Well Team Birth Control is looking for 1 for this Local... Looking for someone RAW AS ♥♥♥♥♥...

From... Some Shadiness... That has happened on the scene.... Just listened to mad **** talk from Viper, and Hypnotic told him to boot me fromt he party? which he didnt... but still indeed... that was fu**ed up.... This is getting out of hand.... And the opportunity you had at hand... ROFL... You wasted it.

... Its cool ... We'll Bounce back ...

Be ready for me to shut a lot of you ****s up.

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2009, 02:23:05 am »
lol i told cj to stay that it was rhymes with lady :-\
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2009, 02:26:36 am »
Well Team Birth Control is looking for 1 for this Local... Looking for someone RAW AS snugglepuff...

From... Some Shadiness... That has happened on the scene.... Just listened to mad **** talk from Viper, and Hypnotic told him to boot me fromt he party? which he didnt... but still indeed... that was fu**ed up.... This is getting out of hand.... And the opportunity you had at hand... ROFL... You wasted it.

When did I talk ♥♥♥♥?  The one thing I said at all while you were in the room, was in reply to CJ telling me that Macowski called us all noobs and I said have fun getting 3rd.  Thats all i said.   lol

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2009, 02:57:39 am »
Well Team Birth Control is looking for 1 for this Local... Looking for someone RAW AS snugglepuff...

Lol im shady? Since when is RUNNING GAMES with someone and not choosing to team with them being shady? And how is it funny if I wasted it? I guess im the dumbest person ever then huh. Whatever, this is dumb.....its just a local...not mlg vegas 09.......

and you need to stfu and actually win money at a local for once.

Im surprised all of you are actually doubting walters skills....it makes me sick.....if you look at his track record you see what he has done recently and even way be when. Like Timmy skorcher says, HES THE BLUE THING FROM X-MEN. I appreciate many of you acknowledging that I have gotten better and really smart at the game but I guess with all of the new faces in the community now many of you are forgetting how good he really is. If ANY of you have any doubts, beat him 1v1. Matter of fact, name 3 people that can.........dont worry...ill wait........  Anyways Im really surprised by the amount of people that I thought were "friends" decide to talk trash to me on a personal level after I make certain decisions.(no im not talking about you reese) That would be MY definition of shady if you ask me.
I will not post anymore until after the tournament do to the immaturity of some people.

Anyways,
good luck to everyone at the tournament, I wish everyone the best....and fred I know you are still having trouble coughing from the extreme amount of choking you did last tournament....try to keep it at a minimum this time around! lol jp <3

-The Black Mamba
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:16:29 am by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2009, 03:43:33 am »
drama llama

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2009, 05:29:43 am »

Lol im shady? Since when is RUNNING GAMES with someone and not choosing to team with them being shady? And how is it funny if I wasted it? I guess im the dumbest person ever then huh. Whatever, this is dumb.....its just a local...not mlg vegas 09.......

Im surprised all of you are actually doubting walters skills....it makes me sick.....if you look at his track record you see what he has done recently and even way be when. Like Timmy skorcher says, HES THE BLUE THING FROM X-MEN. I appreciate many of you acknowledging that I have gotten better and really smart at the game but I guess with all of the new faces in the community now many of you are forgetting how good he really is. If ANY of you have any doubts, beat him 1v1. Matter of fact, name 3 people that can.........dont worry...ill wait........  Anyways Im really surprised by the amount of people that I thought were "friends" decide to talk trash to me on a personal level after I make certain decisions.(no im not talking about you reese) That would be MY definition of shady if you ask me.
I will not post anymore until after the tournament do to the immaturity of some people.

Anyways,
good luck to everyone at the tournament, I wish everyone the best....and fred I know you are still having trouble coughing from the extreme amount of choking you did last tournament....try to keep it at a minimum this time around! lol jp <3

-The Black Mamba

oh thats right your a consistent money winner at locals shut the fk up ive made more than you from locals   ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:32:25 am by CaDDy54 »
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2009, 08:50:54 am »
...And then the Huggies bear came in and cheered everyone up by giving them a GREAT BIG HUG!

On a side note, The Quitters to win more games than G Wade THIS tournament. :) <3

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2009, 12:35:53 pm »
...And then the Huggies bear came in and cheered everyone up by giving them a GREAT BIG HUG!

On a side note, The Quitters to win more games than G Wade THIS tournament. :) <3

To let everyone know if I end up on the quitters team I would like to announce that I am not  a quitter. Even in MM

on a sidenote

us oklahomans need to get our Dallas teams situated
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

vecto0rmayne

« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2009, 12:36:46 pm »
Seriously, most of you kids are bad.  

Walter borrowed his buddies xbox for a couple days before the last tournament, viper hardly got on because he played so much WoW, G Wade and I just played Octagon.  We only played 3 games of matchmaking together before the tournament, and we still won.  I'm tired of all the '08 and '09 kids on here and not recognizing what the ♥♥♥♥ is up.  We rape end of story.  Best of luck to Viper and Walter's squad at the next tournament, I wish G and I could've gone to back up our win.

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2009, 01:24:41 pm »
i want to just clear something up... whenever were talking crap about your team steel it is directed to makowski... i consider you a friend, i wouldnt do that and have never EVER talked ♥♥♥♥ to ANYONE in halo 3 except caddy just to get into his head... ive offered you advice about your team in the past and have generally rooted for you to do well... me nor viper have ever said that your team was bad or ♥♥♥♥ talked. how do you think were going to take it when someone says wtf they won? yea im going to take it personally and probably talk just as much ♥♥♥♥ to him at the local as i do caddy... as for people doubting my skills? i havent been on in a while so i dont know who exactly people are referring to but did anyone see what i did last tourny?? i went +10 and +20 in 90 percent of the games i played...ask religion...after not playing for about 2 months and everybody (to my knowledge) plays everyday or at least every other day... i prolly wont practice that much before this one either... probably pretty hard a couple days before like last time but PLEASE everyone do not consider me a push over... i have never took anyone lightly or any game lightly

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2009, 01:37:31 pm »

Im surprised all of you are actually doubting walters skills....it makes me sick.....if you look at his track record you see what he has done recently and even way be when. Like Timmy skorcher says, HES THE BLUE THING FROM X-MEN. I appreciate many of you acknowledging that I have gotten better and really smart at the game but I guess with all of the new faces in the community now many of you are forgetting how good he really is. If ANY of you have any doubts, beat him 1v1. Matter of fact, name 3 people that can.........dont worry...ill wait........  Anyways Im really surprised by the amount of people that I thought were "friends" decide to talk trash to me on a personal level after I make certain decisions.(no im not talking about you reese) That would be MY definition of shady if you ask me.

Anyways,

-The Black Mamba

oh thats right your a consistent money winner at locals shut the fk up ive made more than you from locals   ???

Alright... Quite frankly... It doesnt matter to me anymore, Cj... I give you your respect, Ive told you that dawg, I honestly think your the best player in the state of Oklahoma, ive told you that dawg. But us Losing you isnt gonna hurt us anymorem and John US getting 3rd place?  Your wrong. I understand you wanna trash talk ME, my team, and all teams But im coming to this tournament hungry, So  is Elliott, and Makowski, and one of the other dudes were pickin up im gonna keep a secret for right now....

But with the roster WE WILL NOT LOSE POINT BLANK. And im not tryna just hype my team up and go lose first round, trust me... Were not picking up a "Random."

But John, i have resspect for you, Yeah youve won a lot of locals, yeah youve placed well in MLGS, but how can you sit here and tryna say Makowski is bad...  Yeah maybe back in the day he used to be... But look where he is now... and look at where you are... Top 48? compared to... Top 16?

And  aint callin any of yawl bad, So dont even try to hate on me.. So when you sat there last night and said "Just like caddy Steels never won a local" Tryna rag on ME you straight up disrespected me. I under muted you, So i could here everythign you were sayin,  CJ was smart, and muted me.... I was smarrt and Unmuted you... You said some other ♥♥♥♥ i dont wanna get into...

But like i said... My team is all comin to bite some heads off, And shut a lot of you people up, and 3rd place? isnt happening. Good Luck though.

Walter i still do have respect for you, I always have so dont think im trying to bring your team down or anything. You know youve been my boy since Halo 3 has started and weve been cool. Jester same with you, Cj.. right now, When this tournament starts, Your my friend but im comin for your head. John.. Me and you been cool, so i dont know why you'd wanna say ♥♥♥♥ behind me, instead of to me.

WATCH THE LANGUAGE -  Darkwraith
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:07:44 am by DarkWraith »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2009, 02:25:48 pm »
Soooooooo ??? Everybody ready
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2009, 02:34:16 pm »
this S*** talk rivals that of bashing guiness