Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102374 times)

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2009, 02:51:47 pm »
oh thats right your a consistent money winner at locals shut the fk up ive made more than you from locals   ???

are you ♥♥♥♥♥ kidding me caddy......if the last tournament i won paid only 1 DOLLAR i would have surpassed the amount of money youve EVER won at ANY local.........when g wade told you that you would "never win" what part of that did you not understand?

i said i wasnt gonna post again until i read caddys little "low blow"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:20:10 pm by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2009, 02:57:44 pm »
Steel, how was I talking ish behind you??? You were in my party???? There was no doubt in my mind you had already unmuted me.  Should we mention the 30+ min you were in my party, and had ME muted while trying to talk CJ to join your team again? While at the same time talking trash on my team while IM muted????  But seriously dude, like Kale said.  I have no beef with you, any trash talk is directed towards Macowski.  He thinks that he can just walk into our state and easily win a local... Not going to happen, thats all I have to say.

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:36 pm »
Steel, how was I talking ish behind you??? You were in my party???? There was no doubt in my mind you had already unmuted me.  Should we mention the 30+ min you were in my party, and had ME muted while trying to talk CJ to join your team again? While at the same time talking trash on my team while IM muted????  But seriously dude, like Kale said.  I have no beef with you, any trash talk is directed towards Macowski.  He thinks that he can just walk into our state and easily win a local... Not going to happen, thats all I have to say.

John... You were saying stuff... on the phone to persuade CJ, at first... which he did admit.

I NEVER TALKED TRASH on your team. all i said about YOUR TEAM was "Kale doesnt really play any more, although he is still good, Jester hasnt been on in a while, John plays... but not every day, and You are the only one that really plays every day.... So why go with a team thats not in tip top shape... Instead of a team thats ready to rock and roll ready to practice and take a tournament?" Thats the most i ever said coming close to "bashing" Your team.

Yawl must have Makowski all up cause the dudes a Pro or somethin.. lmao.. like honestly.. The dude, see the teams Talent, The dude, sees what the what the team can do, Hwe sits here and listens to all of yawl sayin "Oh makowskis bad..." ect ect ect... and laughs.. He hasnt said anything... execpe tfor the fact that his mind set is that "yeah were gonna go win"

ALL HE HAS SAID ABOUT YOU IS "Last time i heard... those guys didnt even play anymore... so why are they talking about me?" Im tellin yawl straight up... if yawl hate my team just because we have Makowski... Yawl are really gonna hate my team when it comes tournament time.

Leave my team out your mouths. I explained this to Kale at the lan at Radiers house... I proved myself last year, quit.. and since i came back.. all these new 09' kids dont have that respect so i guess im gonna have to reprove myself...  So im comin to bite yawls heads...

you know... theres an old quote.. "You had your time to shine, but now your times done with." Im gonna make that statement proven. Im done with this bull.

First were gonna knock out Skynet and Yodas team.
Then who ever we got next.
Then who ever after that.
Then well see yawl in the finals.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:55:33 am by Rislone »

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2009, 03:38:05 pm »
John... You were saying stuff... on the phone to persuade CJ, at first... which he did admit.

I called CJ as soon as I got out of the midnight showing of Harry Potter (dont laugh).  I said, "alright dude, me you kale jordan".  His response was, "man you have bad timing, i just got done running a bunch of games with a few diff teams"  at that point, Kale took the phone from me and started talking to him.  I never heard one word of trash talk out of Kales mouth, just a "Come on dude you know you want to team with us"  Kale hands me the phone and says "OK CJ is on our team".   At that point, I have no idea that you were the one he was running with, no idea that you had it in ur mind that he was already on your team...  I, unlike you... had to do no persuasion on CJ, he made that decision himself. So... Quit making things up to try to make us look bad to all the forum kiddos.

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2009, 03:58:09 pm »

I called CJ as soon as I got out of the midnight showing of Harry Potter (dont laugh).  I said, "alright dude, me you kale jordan".  His response was, "man you have bad timing, i just got done running a bunch of games with a few diff teams"  at that point, Kale took the phone from me and started talking to him.  I never heard one word of trash talk out of Kales mouth, just a "Come on dude you know you want to team with us"  Kale hands me the phone and says "OK CJ is on our team".   At that point, I have no idea that you were the one he was running with, no idea that you had it in ur mind that he was already on your team...  I, unlike you... had to do no persuasion on CJ, he made that decision himself. So... Quit making things up to try to make us look bad to all the forum kiddos.

Im not makin ♥♥♥♥ up, In which he exactly told me "kale and John both talked to me, and i dont know what i want to do, cause we have sick chemistry... and i have a great opportunity to team with you guys... and go far in MLG.. and stuff... But ive always wanted to tem with John and Kale..." and i told him that You did persuade him a little bit the night he talked on the phone with him, and he did say you did a little bit. Whethere it was YOU or KALE someone did. but ♥♥♥♥ IT. it DOES NOT MATTER my team will most likely be better anyways... or Just as strong with the fourths we have a choice of picking up. So with this being said. Ill see you at the tournament. Im not gonna lose this one.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2009, 05:02:50 pm »
his name is JON

team 'why can't we be friends' looking for 3

Offline IRO

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2009, 06:35:57 pm »
oh thats right your a consistent money winner at locals shut the fk up ive made more than you from locals   ???

are you ♥♥♥♥♥ kidding me caddy......if the last tournament i won paid only 1 DOLLAR i would have surpassed the amount of money youve EVER won at ANY local.........when g wade told you that you would "never win" what part of that did you not understand?

i said i wasnt gonna post again until i read caddys little "low blow"

what i placed better than you at every tourney you still arent getting the fact that you said win money at a local something you don't do. ??? later
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2009, 08:52:01 pm »
So raiders is going to try to get into my head... at the tournament so my team gets ♥♥♥♥ on... lol... All the ish talk your saying now raider... is just pumping me up man... Its just fueling me bro!!!!! Your not gonna get into my head, i stay calm during tournament game play.  :P I love pressure...  :-*

iFizzafy

« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2009, 09:06:52 pm »
Tde (Team Death effect) FTW? :D

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2009, 10:29:25 pm »
So raiders is going to try to get into my head... at the tournament so my team gets ♥♥♥♥ on... lol... All the ish talk your saying now raider... is just pumping me up man... Its just fueling me bro!!!!! Your not gonna get into my head, i stay calm during tournament game play.  :P I love pressure...  :-*
♥♥♥♥♥ i am missing so much stuff...new feuds every week its crazy
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2009, 02:03:28 am »
 ;D Viper went to go watch Harry Potter lmao.... I like Steels forum signature.. it makes me smile!!! :P :D
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2009, 02:50:47 am »
;D Viper went to go watch Harry Potter lmao.... I like Steels forum signature.. it makes me smile!!! :P :D

Thank you sir haha... its the team name

Offline Afflictions Dtf

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2009, 04:24:20 am »
darn it i am missing so much stuff...new feuds every week its crazy

you meant you are missing me so much right?

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2009, 08:40:20 am »
Well I dont know about all the ish talk

But that Lan at Dreamz was nasty, mmm good rapes there

I'm at work now but due to yelling

when i move my lips all that comes out is a bunch of jibberish (not good for tellers)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:46:23 am by chopperdave360 »
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net