Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102659 times)

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2009, 11:49:58 am »
Well I dont know about all the ish talk

But that Lan at Dreamz was nasty, mmm good rapes there

I'm at work now but due to yelling

when i move my lips all that comes out is a bunch of jibberish (not good for tellers)
I agree 100 % sir that was mad fun.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2009, 03:03:18 pm »
Well I dont know about all the ish talk

But that Lan at Dreamz was nasty, mmm good rapes there

I'm at work now but due to yelling

when i move my lips all that comes out is a bunch of jibberish (not good for tellers)
wow eewow

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline FresH

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2009, 05:45:56 pm »
I agree it was good, but we should've LAN'd longer. Nah mean? Anywho, is anyone looking to pick up a 4th for this local? Pimal is going on vacation the week of the tournament and wasn't going to tell me till today..
ChopperDave supporter

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2009, 06:17:03 pm »
Just to clear ♥♥♥♥ up, Since i have heard so much ♥♥♥♥ talk to my team in the last few days.

Jon, I never ♥♥♥♥ talked your team, and when i had you muted, i never told Cj, to NOT team with you, i was telling Cj, to Run more games with us and then to make a decision, but to be smart because of what his future beholds. And when it comes to Makowski you keep telling everyone he says "Oh im gonna come to Oklahoma and this tournament is gonna be easy." HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT. All he has said is "Reese i have seen you and Elliotts skill, with a strong fourth, and me, and what i can teach yawl... I honestly think we can go and win this tournament." There is nothing wrong with that at all. ALL HE HAS SAID ABOUT YOU is "Last i heard about those guys is they didnt even play anymore... so why would i even need to be talking about them..?"

Im not gonna bring up who is on my roster for this tournament, knowing my team is gonna be "the team to beat" or what ever coming into this tournament, which i quite frankly understand.

I want to go to this tournament, to GAIN MY RESPECT BACK, of what i had last year, before i quit, But im hearing "Oh Steeel bringing pros to this tournament clearly just so he can win, isnt gonna get him any respect" Guys... honestly, Im not teaming with pros, just so i can WIN, im teaming with pros, SO I CAN LEARN NEW THINGS I DO NOT KNOW, GET NOTICED ON THE MLG SCENE BY BETTER AND MORE ADVANCED PLAYERS, AND GET BETTER OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO TEAMING. Yawl have to understand this.

Also me bringing pros to the tournaments, is helping Oklahoma out, because if they like how it is ran... They could talk to other players.. and be like "Yo.. i just went to this Oklahoma tournament ran by HxC and it went really smooth and ♥♥♥♥..." ect ect ect next thing you know MLG calls, and wants to work some deal out or some ♥♥♥♥, who knows.

I didnt talk ♥♥♥♥, Say ♥♥♥♥, do ♥♥♥♥ to ANY OF YOU, untell yawl started BASHING ON ME AND MY TEAM FIRST. and im gonna protect my team, thats how i am. Just being honest. Just hoping i can clear things up.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:19:32 pm by LGPxSTEEEL »

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2009, 07:59:48 pm »
DreAmz Here! Just got finished cleaning up all the ♥♥♥♥.  I had fun, sorry it ended kinda at 5 and didnt go longer.  If i have a next one i will change some stuff up but overall im glad it went well for a first.  Thanks for those who came. 

See all online

P.S.  All the ♥♥♥♥ talk on the fourms back and forth is really stupid lol.       ;D

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2009, 08:02:12 pm »
DreAmz Here! Just got finished cleaning up all the ♥♥♥♥.  I had fun, sorry it ended kinda at 5 and didnt go longer.  If i have a next one i will change some stuff up but overall im glad it went well for a first.  Thanks for those who came. 

See all online

P.S.  All the ♥♥♥♥ talk on the fourms back and forth is really stupid lol.       ;D

ILU  ;) and me and your dad had a good talk this morning lol.

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 18, 2009, 08:44:59 pm »
Just to clear ♥♥♥♥ up, Since i have heard so much ♥♥♥♥ talk to my team in the last few days.

Jon, I never ♥♥♥♥ talked your team, and when i had you muted, i never told Cj, to NOT team with you, i was telling Cj, to Run more games with us and then to make a decision, but to be smart because of what his future beholds. And when it comes to Makowski you keep telling everyone he says "Oh im gonna come to Oklahoma and this tournament is gonna be easy." HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT. All he has said is "Reese i have seen you and Elliotts skill, with a strong fourth, and me, and what i can teach yawl... I honestly think we can go and win this tournament." There is nothing wrong with that at all. ALL HE HAS SAID ABOUT YOU is "Last i heard about those guys is they didnt even play anymore... so why would i even need to be talking about them..?"

Im not gonna bring up who is on my roster for this tournament, knowing my team is gonna be "the team to beat" or what ever coming into this tournament, which i quite frankly understand.

I want to go to this tournament, to GAIN MY RESPECT BACK, of what i had last year, before i quit, But im hearing "Oh Steeel bringing pros to this tournament clearly just so he can win, isnt gonna get him any respect" Guys... honestly, Im not teaming with pros, just so i can WIN, im teaming with pros, SO I CAN LEARN NEW THINGS I DO NOT KNOW, GET NOTICED ON THE MLG SCENE BY BETTER AND MORE ADVANCED PLAYERS, AND GET BETTER OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO TEAMING. Yawl have to understand this.

Also me bringing pros to the tournaments, is helping Oklahoma out, because if they like how it is ran... They could talk to other players.. and be like "Yo.. i just went to this Oklahoma tournament ran by HxC and it went really smooth and ♥♥♥♥..." ect ect ect next thing you know MLG calls, and wants to work some deal out or some ♥♥♥♥, who knows.

I didnt talk ♥♥♥♥, Say ♥♥♥♥, do ♥♥♥♥ to ANY OF YOU, untell yawl started BASHING ON ME AND MY TEAM FIRST. and im gonna protect my team, thats how i am. Just being honest. Just hoping i can clear things up.
so many hearts <3<3<3<3
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 18, 2009, 10:02:41 pm »
I agree it was good, but we should've LAN'd longer. Nah mean? Anywho, is anyone looking to pick up a 4th for this local? Pimal is going on vacation the week of the tournament and wasn't going to tell me till today..
I'm sorry soap. i didn't know that i was going till TODAY. my family doesn't keep me informed on everything. I still might be there at the tournament. SOMEBODY PICK UP SOAP. EXCELLENT TEAM PLAYER AND HAS DIRTY SNIPER. Hopefully i'll be there. Dreamz lan was awesome. I only wished more people showed up so we could of had 2 setups.

iRoye

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2009, 10:35:05 pm »
We should have a online CoD4 tournament.Aslo i need a sponsor for the online CoD4 pro Circuit

GT:J o R s K y
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2009, 10:36:11 pm »
We should have a online CoD4 tournament.Aslo i need a sponsor for the online CoD4 pro Circuit

GT:J o R s K y

This is a thread for the upcoming Tournament... Not a thread for asking for sponsorships...

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2009, 11:35:39 pm »

See all online

ILU  ;) and me and your dad had a good talk this morning lol.
Yes, you woke me up by talking to him, thanks.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline FresH

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2009, 12:16:11 am »
Haha I know Roye, I was just giving you a hard time. It's not a problem. But you don't have to lie to these people reading the forums by saying I have a good sniper ;)
ChopperDave supporter

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2009, 01:32:02 am »
Chad, when did you leave that morning? LOL YOU AND MY DAD that was funny to read. I can only imagine what was said

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2009, 01:40:57 am »
Haha I know Roye, I was just giving you a hard time. It's not a problem. But you don't have to lie to these people reading the forums by saying I have a good sniper ;)

me and caddy might need 2, wont decide til the day of the tourney though

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2009, 02:23:16 pm »
I aint mike jones, keep my name out your mouth
Elmooo