Author Topic: Tulsa - SSBB, Halo 3, Tekken 6, SFIV, BB at Tulsa Community College - 01/23/10  (Read 109753 times)

DarkWraith56

Re: Tulsa - SSBB, Tekken 6, SFIV, BB at Tulsa Community College - 01/23/10
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 10:48:44 am »
so yeah anyone need someone for the halo 2v2. I think im actually going to play halo this time.

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: xgcx casper
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 12:01:19 pm »
so yeah anyone need someone for the halo 2v2. I think im actually going to play halo this time.

ill play some halo for fun. But ill but there mostly for tekken

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 10:19:38 pm »

Truth be told?  I may sign up for Halo 2v2 as well lol, as I'm not really interested in anything other than Smash on this lineup - course, that might change if Tekken 6 is just great, buuut hasn't happened yet ;)

THE BEST OF THESE GAMES - you know who you are, you've came to OKgamers events, or events you've found out about through OKgamers like HxC events and conventions - and you've won.

COME REPRESENT - as you may have read OKgamers was in front of HUNDREDS of students this week, and well, there are a lot of them gunning for your positions as best!  Much trash talk was said about who'd win Halo, Smash, Street Fighter and Tekken.  Show up and represent at this event, trust me, they'll be there and waiting to take you on!

Also - the Funhouse event - will serve as a "seeding tournament" - as in we'll take the results from the 3 fighting games present at that event and use it to determine bracket seeding for this event!  (Seeding is a standard tournament concept where you take known top players and spread them out, so that they do not meet early, and wipe out the losers bracket early, etc.  This gives far less chance of good players doubling out as well, so it's win-win.)

PRACTICE UP GUYS - we'll see you shortly!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline The Monster Man

• Global Moderator
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 10:21:12 pm »
Well, I'm looking forward to it! I NEED to get Tekken 6 when it comes out!
OKgamers, the coolest place for me to go online...

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
HxC Might Sponsor a team to go to play halo.... Tekken 6 should I bring up the xcm crossfire for xbox 360 gamers that want to compete in tournament??? Tekken 6 will be PS3 console and I think it would help the amount of gamers that come. ONLY if okgamers.com agrees to allow 360 gamers use the xcm adaptors.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 09:30:59 pm »

Truth be told?  I may sign up for Halo 2v2 as well lol, as I'm not really interested in anything other than Smash on this lineup - course, that might change if Tekken 6 is just great, buuut hasn't happened yet ;)

THE BEST OF THESE GAMES - you know who you are, you've came to OKgamers events, or events you've found out about through OKgamers like HxC events and conventions - and you've won.

COME REPRESENT - as you may have read OKgamers was in front of HUNDREDS of students this week, and well, there are a lot of them gunning for your positions as best!  Much trash talk was said about who'd win Halo, Smash, Street Fighter and Tekken.  Show up and represent at this event, trust me, they'll be there and waiting to take you on!

Also - the Funhouse event - will serve as a "seeding tournament" - as in we'll take the results from the 3 fighting games present at that event and use it to determine bracket seeding for this event!  (Seeding is a standard tournament concept where you take known top players and spread them out, so that they do not meet early, and wipe out the losers bracket early, etc.  This gives far less chance of good players doubling out as well, so it's win-win.)

PRACTICE UP GUYS - we'll see you shortly!

X A

may i ask where did u rep the okgamers?

did u got to a school or something?
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

Timmy - adapters for any fighting game should be fine, just so long as there aren't macro's programmed into it, etc - and even then usually that's a switch we can make sure is off.  So yea, should be no problem.

Chopper - Tulsa Community College and Tulsa Technology Center.

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher

Timmy - adapters for any fighting game should be fine, just so long as there aren't macro's programmed into it, etc - and even then usually that's a switch we can make sure is off.  So yea, should be no problem.

X A

Ok.. yea it would be better if I stood by on the crossfire set ups to make sure no one enables the turbo buttons but they would be hurting themselves anyway.. their character will do random fast medium kicks. Lol
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

X A

if i lined something out w UCO
do u think we could do the same thing?
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
HxC Might Sponsor a team to go to play halo....
Oh really... :)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath

X A

We have an OKC Venue/Event in the Works.   However.  If you can UCO Id be willing to switch up the Plans.  Id Rather be at a college to attract more folks. Send me a PM or something maybe we can work something out there.

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
HxC Might Sponsor a team to go to play halo....
Oh really... :)

All we really would be paying for is your entry fee. And maybe a little gas money.

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

X A

We have an OKC Venue/Event in the Works.   However.  If you can UCO Id be willing to switch up the Plans.  Id Rather be at a college to attract more folks. Send me a PM or something maybe we can work something out there.

Chopper - if your asking about us working with Volunteering to my knowledge R3ligion already works with UCO?  Let's take this conversation to the Volunteering thread though, linked off of the front page, as it's off-topic to this event :)  Read that thread and reply there if I'm right about what your asking, else if your looking for us to work with more events, please start a thread in Tourny Hype.

Fury - I suspect he's interested in seeing us come out and speak with students about volunteering opportunities - could be wrong, but yea, let's see about either taking it to planning forum or volunteering thread :)

Raiiderxx - every bit helps!

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath

X A

Chopper - if your asking about us working with Volunteering to my knowledge R3ligion already works with UCO?  Let's take this conversation to the Volunteering thread though, linked off of the front page, as it's off-topic to this event :)  Read that thread and reply there if I'm right about what your asking, else if your looking for us to work with more events, please start a thread in Tourny Hype.

Fury - I suspect he's interested in seeing us come out and speak with students about volunteering opportunities - could be wrong, but yea, let's see about either taking it to planning forum or volunteering thread :)

Raiiderxx - every bit helps!

X A

Nope He was talking Tournament.. Already discussed it Via PM.  Although Volunteer stuff at colleges like you did at TCC would be Cool.  Sad thing is since we never hear from Religion no one ever knows what goes on here in OKC.

But yea  Taken care of.

Offline Kizna_4

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Do u need help with setting up and equipment? :D