Author Topic: Any PC gamers in sw oklahoma?  (Read 2409 times)

Offline USA201

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Any PC gamers in sw oklahoma?
« on: August 09, 2012, 02:38:58 am »
I'm stuck in Altus, OK and dont know anyone around here that's into LAN parties or FPS games in general.  Air Force screwed me and stuck me here, but I figured I'd make the best of it and see what the gaming community around here is like.  I play any and all FPS games, just lookin for new people to party up with.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
Re: Any PC gamers in sw oklahoma?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 04:56:02 am »
well around that area xD couldint tell u.. but there is alot of gamers from OK that play alot of FPS and they have alot of tourneys and stuff.. so just post your XBL, PS3 or what games u play on PC and see if anyone is out there or what ever you play on and people will add u!! and look around.. we also have a Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/289135621176096/

but for PC gaming.. i know that League of Legends,and  D3 are big names around here... and i also know alot of other people that play these games have alot of others that im sure they play along with fps

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:58:32 am by D3AD »
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline USA201

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:26:12 pm »
Hey, thanks for the info.  I just added my steam account to my signature.  It's hard to find people out here in the middle of nowhere.  There's gotta be some people holed up with their PC waiting for the zombie apocalypse out here...

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:37:00 am »
Ah yea good ole Altus AFB. I was in the Air Force as well for several years. I was overseas most of my tour.

Welcome and if ya need anything give a shout. Unfortunately I don't know a lot of people out that way gamer wise I swear I seen a couple of post on here from Altus but that was several months ago.

Right now LOL is the mainstream online tournament PC game around here but we are looking at coordinating more.

My steam name is sammyboy405 feel free to add me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2