Author Topic: Looking to Start up a Local PC Gamer Clan. Err32  (Read 18920 times)

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • The last Raven shall never fall
    • View Profile
    • Mtg of Oklahoma -LansEnd-
  • XBL ID: Dameaskinos
Re: Looking to Start up a Local PC Gamer Clan. Err32
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 05:51:58 pm »
I don't know if COD4 is similar to 2142 other than it has team-based game play and a ranking system.  I remember playing 2142 a little awhile back but COD4 seems to be an entirely different experience.  Though I'm still learning the game/maps, I'm not doing too bad...though I'm only playing FFA at the moment.  I generally finish in the top ten if not the top 4 on most maps (the ones I've see so far anyway).  It's a badass game!

-dd1sk

There somewhat the same, but COD4 = 2142 in its addictiveness... lol...

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2008, 01:36:10 am »
Ok COD4 it is.   Ive purchased a 10 slot Public server, and a 20 slot Ventrillo server.  I dont have the details on game sever yet as it takes a while to be installed.  But if your serious and want to play with Err32  PM me and I will give you the details.

we have a website www.err32.net   but its not even close to being done its just a stock forum site at the moment but do register if you would like to partake.  If you like PC games and would like to be in a group of your fellow Oklahoman's, join up. We will be playing more than just COD I assure you.

Ok correction I now have the IP for the server.  anyone that would like to play on it may. its only currently a 10 slot.  but as all clan servers Clan member have priority slots over non-clan members

8.2.0.11:28960    is the server address.   im working on the configs and such as we speak.  you may also use out vent server as well same rule applies.   vent2.gameservers.com port 4720  requires Ventrilo v3

enjoy and I hope to see some Oklahoma folks kicking ♥♥♥ and taking names.  and for those who like this idea and would like to help pay for it  use this link http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=55d574c9d56d47bbcd58d9d05ddd0172   and your money goes directly to the server and not to me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:42:29 am by furyswrath »

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2008, 01:55:46 am »

Should provide enough Info for the server
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:14:30 pm by furyswrath »