Author Topic: Tulsa - Tulsa Comic and Anime Expo, Video Gaming - Sept 19 & 20th, 2009  (Read 34287 times)

Offline FoxstepCEO

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsa - Tulsa Comic and Anime Expo, Video Gaming - Sept 19 & 20th, 2009
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2009, 10:23:04 am »

Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know that me and OKC is coming and we'll have a PS3 (BB/SF4) and PS2 (GG:AC/Fate) for casuals and stuff for the BYOC.  Joey also says that he wants Lonewolf to come out of retirement so he can whup him again with Gouken or something.

I ain't usin' no hearts in my post
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 11:26:27 am by Rislone »

Offline ICBALLS

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Stoned As We Play
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2009, 08:04:57 am »
all i can say is wow really?

DarkWraith56

« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2009, 07:43:43 pm »

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2009, 09:22:45 pm »

Were you the guy walking around that place telling everyone you were pro??

DarkWraith56

« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2009, 09:36:03 pm »

no he wasnt, this is his friend, which i really hope that he can play better than his friend, because for going 6 rounds in MLG he did pretty bad against a bunch of randoms lololol, and then he got trashed by smoothocean someone who hardly even touches an xbox anymore!

Offline alexrpw74012

• Familiar Face
  • Frodo Is Gre... Who Is That?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Team Gizka Forums
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 08:06:18 am »
I totally snagged a pic of that kid hehe, while working the gameroom... but I can't even get my laptop to read the adaptor, or the data card.... TT_TT
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 08:13:01 am by alexrpw74012 »

Offline ultimate faust

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 02:13:44 pm »
yay for me winning sf4 and bb i guess. no real competition except animefreak and my own buddies tho.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 02:15:38 pm »
hmmm, until animefreak gets a job, he is no competition lolol

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 04:49:34 pm »
i dunno, saying i am competition is a little iffy lol, i'm scurred

Offline Shinn-san

• Familiar Face
  • OKC Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 06:29:32 pm »
Yeah.. you guys were pretty good, I need to start playing those games more if I stand any chance. The Akuma and Gouken fights were pretty cool though.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:00:58 pm by Shinn-san »

Offline ICBALLS

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Stoned As We Play
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 06:42:28 pm »
no i was not and ha i know smootho lol man you guys really think your better then gaven its really funny
i love how i could not play in it or you would not be sayin ♥♥♥♥ about me or gaven. and gaven was not syin he was pro he went to dallas his team got a sponsored by they bought his team shirts but he got in a fight and got kicked off the team he was that retarded kid that was like you bought your shirt on the internet man that was priceless and so was kids talkin ♥♥♥♥

Offline Shinn-san

• Familiar Face
  • OKC Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 07:07:14 pm »
Oh well it was still a pretty alright one, made me start playing these games more often thats for sure. Hopefully you guys can come down to OKC sometime.

Offline THEshowgun

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 07:49:53 pm »

no he wasnt, this is his friend, which i really hope that he can play better than his friend, because for going 6 rounds in MLG he did pretty bad against a bunch of randoms lololol, and then he got trashed by smoothocean someone who hardly even touches an xbox anymore!
I think a killing Frenzy (this was against that garbage "smooth" kid) is a good thing also I won the tourny with 1st place! my teammate had only ever played halo 3 twice! That BK smooth only  wo a round because my teammate went -24. He had a decent teammate I would have won a 1v2 but my teammate going -24 kind of put me at a disadvantage. Also 2 of the games I played him I was on 10 sens. I haven't even played in 3 weeks either. you can check that online in bungie stats. and if he was on that garbage OKlahomies team in dallas he didn't touch 5th round much less 6th. So screw off BK. And I never said I was pro. I just had a shirt from Dallas on. Dumbnuts =0

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2009, 12:09:39 am »

I think a killing Frenzy (this was against that garbage "smooth" kid) is a good thing also I won the tourny with 1st place! my teammate had only ever played halo 3 twice! That BK smooth only  wo a round because my teammate went -24. He had a decent teammate I would have won a 1v2 but my teammate going -24 kind of put me at a disadvantage. Also 2 of the games I played him I was on 10 sens. I haven't even played in 3 weeks either. you can check that online in bungie stats. and if he was on that garbage OKlahomies team in dallas he didn't touch 5th round much less 6th. So screw off BK. And I never said I was pro. I just had a shirt from Dallas on. Dumbnuts =0

OK random. You are nobody, never have been never will be. i will bring the "garbage" oklahomies anywhere anytime and trash on anyone you can show up with. icyballs you are a joke always have been always will be. so why dont you just shut your mouth i would say come prove it at an event but oh wait thats right you cant. I dont know why you kids have to always show up and act like you are the best ever. Maybe you are the best of your friends, or best in your school, or best on your block but sooner or later learn that until you win an actual local against elgitimate competition just stop talking. You won a local 2v2 with 10 whole teams and there was not a asingle credible memeber of the halo community therer.

THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYS HALO. THE OKLAHOMIES ARE THE BEST, WE HAVE NEVER LOST IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA . SO UNTIL THAT DAY HAPPENS SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND JUST PLAY. YOU CANNOT BE THE BEST UNTIL YOU BEAT THE BEST.

COUPLE OF SIDE NOTES BLEACH BLONDE HAIR STOPPED BEING COOL IN 1995.

SECONDLY DONT STEAL ITS BAD
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2009, 12:45:25 am »

R3ligion - showing that yes, Halo gamers will always talk trash, and if you dare talk trash, uhhhhhh, you'll get talked at more lol.  I don't even WANT to know what the MLG boards are like lol.

I would win in gears 2 and sc4 :P lol and somewhat blazeblue

So uhh.  Crying on shoulders eh?  How did that SC4 win work out for ya?  Oh wait.  Ya didn't win did cha! 

*ohh I can trash talk too!*  lool
--

Random "Heroes of their block" aside, I hope everyone had a lot of fun!  I know not every game had stellar comp but we did see some upsets and interesting games!  We'll see you next year, and as for more events, well just stay tuned :)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!