Author Topic: Team Bloodshot Needs YOU!!! Looking for 4th to attend events with!!!!  (Read 2285 times)

Offline xxSuddenxxDeath

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Team Bloodshot is looking for a dedicated 4th player.  Support player/Main Slayer preferred but not mandatory, we are looking to attend the next combine and possibly MLG pro-circuit events.  We have 3 strong players and a coach and are currently working on sponsorships so we don't have time to bullshit or anything like that.  We are serious about our team and our goals.  If you are interested and can meet the mandatory qualifications below send messages and/or friend requests to: xxSuddenxxDeath

Mandatory:
Online Practice and Meetings (We understand you have a life and families but practices are a necessity)
Halo 3 MUST be your priority (Beta is okay for small durations of time but Halo 3 must come first)
Attending Events (not just someone to run customs with online-you must be able and willing to travel and attend events)
Strong 4 shot
TEAMWORK TEAMWORK TEAMWORK & COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Whos on ur team

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
Your thread has been moved to the Local Players board due to the fact it is not a tournament and/or event. Please refer to the ToC for any further details.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline xxSuddenxxDeath

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
AARON SHOW
WAKODA
XXSUDDENXXDEATH
?????

Offline noMouse

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Oh my god. Just what ive been looking for....

Xboxlive: Kgizer

Please Get back to me...