Author Topic: Tulsa - TnT / Supercon / OK's LARGEST Gameroom: Fighters / Misc. - 7/15-7/17  (Read 21204 times)

Offline Tatsu

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: PSI Tatsuman
I'll definitely be there for Smash, and Marvel if someone would be kind enough to lend me a PS3 stick. *360playerjohns*

A friend is going to TnT anyway, so I'll just catch a ride with him.

Offline NOX Bishop

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: NOX Bishop
Ok im kinda heated now. First of the Cod tournament was a bust only my full team showed up also timmy wasnt thier TVs were going out stuff wasnt working. And now there isnt going to be a cod 4v4 at tnt. What the ♥♥♥♥♥ are people running around here it seems MLG is the only place i can go to play.

Offline NOX Bishop

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: NOX Bishop
I drove 2 and a half hours to that tournament for nothing. Very disapointing.

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Ok im kinda heated now. First of the Cod tournament was a bust only my full team showed up also timmy wasnt thier TVs were going out stuff wasnt working. And now there isnt going to be a cod 4v4 at tnt. What the ♥♥♥♥♥ are people running around here it seems MLG is the only place i can go to play.
Why are you bringing the CoD drama in the fighter thread? Just curious. And why aren't they doing 4v4?
Elmooo

Offline The Monster Man

• Global Moderator
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Umm. There will be 2 COD Black Ops tournaments that will be at TnT this year. One is 2v2 and one is 4v4. Go here for the post. http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3565.0.html
OKgamers, the coolest place for me to go online...

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
Interested in the mk9 tourney but judging by the local scene I highly doubt there will be even a turnout. Maybe more than 3 people will show up, maybe a few of the people there for the convention will pay in to see what the game is about? Oh well, one can only hope.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Interested in the mk9 tourney but judging by the local scene I highly doubt there will be even a turnout. Maybe more than 3 people will show up, maybe a few of the people there for the convention will pay in to see what the game is about? Oh well, one can only hope.

Please stop doing that.. you guys are killing yourself... stop posting the scene is dying you are scaring off the hardcore mk9 gamers.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile

Please stop doing that.. you guys are killing yourself... stop posting the scene is dying you are scaring off the hardcore mk9 gamers.

??? There is nobody to scare off.

Offline Tatsu

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: PSI Tatsuman
Don't underestimate the power of the lurkers, bro.

And Tokyo in Tulsa isn't exactly a small event. You'll more than likely get some pot feeders from all around, even assuming what you say about the local MK9 scene is true.

Offline Kgizer

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
    • ''
  • XBL ID: sQ Kgizer

Yeah man i was scared as well. Ive been playing MK9 since it hit and wanted to hopefully get some good Competition in at TnT..Hoping we could make it big. If not looks like ill have to stick with Anahiem :/

Offline Raidenwins

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Looks like we'll have a legit 4 man team from Norman/OKC for the MK9 tourney! That would be GamerBlake, SaibotMK, RayboneKilla, and yours truly.

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Looks like we'll have a legit 4 man team from Norman/OKC for the MK9 tourney! That would be GamerBlake, SaibotMK, RayboneKilla, and yours truly.

That's great! I have seen a lot of activity from you Norman guys on TYM.

I hope I can make it, I just found out today I have a possibility of work tomorrow but If I some how get lucky I'll be glad to play you guys for sure!

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Fantastic! Gotta work  >:(

Offline RayBoneKilla

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Raybonekilla
  • XBL ID: Other: Hailtothethief
I will be entering mk9 and tekken 6. 8)