Author Topic: Looking for a team  (Read 6580 times)

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FTG DeViLWoMaN
Looking for a team
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:18:09 am »
I haven't been in the competitive circuit for some time now, but I've been wanting to get back into it. I used to play Gears regularly and was pretty good at it, but quit playing because I don't have any friends that play it anymore. I would like to get back into it so if anybody wants to play, hmu I do play Halo and COD on a regular basis though. I'm a pretty laid back person and like to have fun, but I can get a lil competitive too lolz If anybody's interested or just wants to play around my gamertag is FTG DeViLWoMaN
Ima Gears gurl...but I play alot of Halo and MW3 too (=

Offline deadruin1991

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: dead ruin1991
Re: Looking for a team
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:40 pm »
Hey I'm looking for some people to play with as well you can add me im on xbox gamertag is dead ruin1991 i play COD: Black Ops and just got halo: Reach back so if you wanna play hit me up...
I play with casual and hardcore players, haven't been in any tournaments since Halo 2 though

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:10:34 am »
Hey I'm looking for some people to play with as well you can add me im on xbox gamertag is dead ruin1991 i play COD: Black Ops and just got halo: Reach back so if you wanna play hit me up...
I play with casual and hardcore players, haven't been in any tournaments since Halo 2 though

Hey guys here is some gamer tags we use for Oklahoma locals only

HxC Gaming 1             is for halo
HxC Gaming 2             is for COD
HxC Gaming 3             is for Gears Of War 3
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »

Krissy This is the guy i was telling you about..  Follow this guy around and do what he says and he will lead you in the right direction for Gears.

Offline MrKreeton

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: MrKreeton
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 08:01:17 pm »
I just made my own local clan your welcome to join.  Im the only member right now but have a couple other friends who are supposed to join.  non of us are great but we have a lot of fun and keep getting better as were all new to cod.  shoot me a msg on xbox    MrKreeton

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 11:02:56 pm »

I added the ones for Halo and Gears, but the one for COD was full so I didn't get to add it.

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 11:04:38 pm »
Krissy This is the guy i was telling you about..  Follow this guy around and do what he says and he will lead you in the right direction for Gears.

Yea...I added him on fb and xbl lolz The tournament's over now so I told him that I'm getting back into my Gears. So hopefully I get to play tomorrow (=

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »
I just made my own local clan your welcome to join.  Im the only member right now but have a couple other friends who are supposed to join.  non of us are great but we have a lot of fun and keep getting better as were all new to cod.  shoot me a msg on xbox    MrKreeton

Thanks for the offer, but sorry, I can't join. I'm already in a clan and while a member, I can't be a member of any other clan or community. I can still add you and we'll play though (=

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 12:55:09 am »
League of Legends always looking for more players XD
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 04:38:02 am »
Again...I'm already in a clan. I can't join any other clan or community. I was told that I could join a team if I want to, to do tournaments and such (which I do want and am trying to do), but anything other than that is against our code of conduct.

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 04:45:58 am »
Again...I'm already in a clan. I can't join any other clan or community. I was told that I could join a team if I want to, to do tournaments and such (which I do want and am trying to do), but anything other than that is against our code of conduct.

You know League of Legends is a game right? It's not a clan it's just a game on the PC.

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 04:50:33 am »
League of Legends is a game right? It's not a clan it's just a game on the PC.
Ooooooh...didn't know that. Never heard of it. I'm not a pc gamer though lolz I'm strictly 360. The only things I've every played pc is Elder Scrolls and Minecraft haha

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 04:58:35 am »
League of Legends is a game right? It's not a clan it's just a game on the PC.
Ooooooh...didn't know that. Never heard of it. I'm not a pc gamer though lolz I'm strictly 360. The only things I've every played pc is Elder Scrolls and Minecraft haha

Oh, that's unfortunate that you haven't heard of it. It's a really good game that really requires a good team element to it but it takes quite a bit of time to get along in the grand scheme of the game.

Anyways, if you ever decide to play the game, it's free to play so yeah you can download it anytime if it perks your interest.

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 05:17:58 am »
Oh, that's unfortunate that you haven't heard of it. It's a really good game that really requires a good team element to it but it takes quite a bit of time to get along in the grand scheme of the game.

Anyways, if you ever decide to play the game, it's free to play so yeah you can download it anytime if it perks your interest.

Eh, I highly doubt I will. My time's already pretty consumed with 360.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 04:04:14 pm »

Eh, I highly doubt I will. My time's already pretty consumed with 360.

Hey i used to be a huge Halo player!! lol ive teamed with alot.. but idk.. i tried out LoL and just have never went back to halo... it gets addicting and fun.. lol just a thought if u ever get bored of halo or wanna try something diff....

I always found out that if i wanted to play something better.. to actually quit playing the game for a few days, and to play something wayyyy diff.. and when i went back to the game i felt refreshed.. but hey H4 im a be back on the 360 for a bit :3
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest