Author Topic: mw2 players needed for gb and tournys  (Read 5672 times)

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: mw2 players needed for gb and tournys
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 03:32:07 pm »
he's not him*******

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline b for melee

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 11:05:23 pm »
yay the 2amped guy is back what a loser i think what he was saying was that he didnt want people think he was the loser radomly posting on peoples thread

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 03:05:04 pm »
Add me butler. You're probably one of the worst players in oklahoma, at least that's what everyone's telling me.

I made your comment grammatically correct. Please learn to use English before trying to act hard. Thank you, come again.

Butler 1, 2Amped -6.  :D

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 05:25:09 pm »
MW2 players should get teams together quick! Our new site is almost done and our ladder system is the SHIZ! haha almost as good as GB!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 05:34:28 pm »
Just some English lessons....

'youre' is an English word, however it is not punctuated correctly. So for you to tell me just because something isn't punctuated correctly that I need to learn English is quite comical.

On a side note, If you look at my name it is 2AMPd, there's no 'e' present. hehehe ;-)

Lastly, why can't we all just be friends, I'm a nice guy, really I am. All smiles here and hopefully for you to.

Have a splendid day. And Raider, when do you guys expect your site to be ready for sure? I've been hearing 'soon' for a while and have some browsing and like what I see with the site.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 11:20:46 pm »
whos not you?
That is not rp Twitch...i am.
You sent me a message and because i didnt know what was going on it didnt make sense so i didnt respond. Thats whats going on
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 01:45:00 pm »
We can't all be friends with you. The rest of us are friends, minus you. You can't come into a thread and start smack talking other people for no reason. You act like you are known outside of your friendlist, when you definitely aren't. You have never won tournaments, so stop trying to act like you are "the best in OK". Also, you added your own accounts onto your friendlist, just so you can say "my friendlist is full of only good people" when really its just all of your other random accounts.

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 02:16:48 pm »
And Raider, when do you guys expect your site to be ready for sure? I've been hearing 'soon' for a while and have some browsing and like what I see with the site.

Well, our web guy has until Tuesday to get all of it done. He has our actual site done and the forumskin done they just arent up yet and he is working on the last of the Ladder skin. So early next week for sure.

Offline b for melee

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 05:05:27 pm »
still looking for two more guys to team with on a gamebattles team for mw2 send me a friend request if interested also to see my stats...... gt=b for melee