Author Topic: Norman Fighting Game Event - Smash and SFIV included February 20th  (Read 1344 times)

Sephiroth73003

WHERE:
Felgar Hall
865 Asp Ave
Norman, OK 73019-1052

Will be on 3rd Floor
WHEN: Friday, February 20th
Begins at 6:00 p.m.
The What:

This will largely be a casual event, but 2 tourneys are planned currently (will hold more if desired) and I plan on holding another event on March 6th or 7th (will know soon). I want to make this a bi-monthly event.

1st SFIV TOURNEY-7:00 p.m.
$2 Entry Fee
NO CHARACTERS BANNED
FORMAT WILL BE PS3, HOWEVER WE ONLY HAVE 1 SYSTEM CURRENTLY BEING SUPPLIED. IF THAT FALLS THROUGH XBOX 360 WILL BE THE FORMAT.
WE HAVE SEVERAL XBOX 360 ARCADE STICKS, BUT YOU CAN USE PAD IF YOU PREFER TO PRACTICE FOR GAMESTOP TOURNEY THE FOLLOWING DAY.
Normal Rules/Bans (you know what they are, if not i will be happy to answer questions)
Double Elimination
PRIZE SPLIT 70%/20%/10%

For either game I will be the final say on any dispute.

Draws will be replayed until there is a winner.

Pauses, pressing of home button, or Xbox button will result in a loss of the round at opponents discretion. This will be done in a manner of my choosing (if he chooses the loss I may just say beat him up real quick or restart the round). If done before the first hit is landed match will be restarted.

Any wireless tampering with a match will result in disqualification from tournament and will be handled at my discretion.

GAMES THAT WILL BE HERE
KING OF FIGHTER '98 Ultimate
FATE UNLIMITED CODES
MELEE
BRAWL
TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM
STREET FIGHTER HD REMIX
STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE
STREET FIGHTER IV
WILL INCORPORATE OTHERS LIKE SOUL CALIBUR IV, , or anyothers if requested.

We have plenty of systems but any TV's that could be supplied would greatly be appreciated. Feel free to bring your own system and so forth. This event will be a BYOC event except for the xbox 360 sticks i am helping to supply. I also have a PS2 stick and a PS2/PS3 converter that i can lend, however I will only do this for the first couple of these events.

This is a University of Oklahoma building, so please treat it nicely. They leave it open 24/7 and unlocked for students who need the space. This is very generous of them, so don't make them think its a mistake.