Author Topic: Halo 3 4v4 team for GB  (Read 1821 times)

xxirishsaintxx

Halo 3 4v4 team for GB
« on: March 17, 2008, 09:59:00 am »
hey guys i am looking for two more teammates to start a 4v4 team for gamebattles and for these okc tournys if interested send me a FR my GT is xaxcxslaterx
the team right consists of me xaxcxslater and my friend richardxbelding (very good support player) so if your wanting to try out just give me a shout thanks guys

Offline Kloud

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Halo 3 4v4 team for GB
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 07:23:15 am »
What's the word? I'd be interested in getting in some competition play.

I'm more a support player working in a 2 man group. How's that sound?

xxirishsaintxx

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 04:26:39 am »
sweet just hit me up on my GT it is SGT Hatchy i have another guy i play with and we play very well together so if i can get two more guys then maybe we can start up a team actually i might need one more i cause i just got done talkin to one of my friends as i was typing this and he might wanna join us so hit me and we will run some games and what not and maybe go to the tourny this weekend

Offline Kloud

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 08:59:16 am »
sweet just hit me up on my GT it is SGT Hatchy i have another guy i play with and we play very well together so if i can get two more guys then maybe we can start up a team actually i might need one more i cause i just got done talkin to one of my friends as i was typing this and he might wanna join us so hit me and we will run some games and what not and maybe go to the tourny this weekend

I wish I could go to that one, but alas, my car is busted :( Still need to get it fixed, because motorcycles are cool and all, but only is good weather... and we live in crazy 'ol Oklahoma :-\ Haha.

xxirishsaintxx

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 11:17:52 am »
ah thats cool but hit me up on live so we can scrim some games and maybe we can start up a team and hopefully make the next one