Author Topic: League of Legends, OK players unite, learn, improve, win  (Read 27530 times)

Offline cravix

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends, OK players unite, learn, improve, win
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2011, 10:47:43 am »
Just a reminder their are still lots of us who play LOL. When we are on we try to get on the ok chat channel. Im trying to look into getting some tournaments running in 2012.

The difference between a liberal and a conservative is that the liberal will ask you to vote republican while a conservative gives facts and asks for you to decide

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2011, 09:47:41 am »
Just a reminder their are still lots of us who play LOL. When we are on we try to get on the ok chat channel. Im trying to look into getting some tournaments running in 2012.

Been pressing this constantly. We've actually had locals already playing. Are you interested?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 07:02:50 am »

LoL PLAYERS:

Losing Solidus was damaging to the growth of your community; we know this, and respect the loss of all the communities he touched.

However, we must move on - and have.  Several people like Cravix and another have stepped up and started wanting to push the LoL community.  We've stated this:

Show up to the Sapulpa Central Tech LAN happening 1/21/12 and prove you exist (here's the planning thread):  http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3810.0.html

Show up.  Have a good time.  Prove there's more than 4 of you?  And we'll talk 2/25, Tokyo in Tulsa and beyond. 

BALL IN YOUR COURT: let's see if Oklahoma's LoL players are all talk, or if they can assemble.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2011, 03:54:44 am »
Been playing lol when not practcing sf4 hit me up CRAZY CLOWN 101
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2011, 12:48:36 pm »
I've been playing a fair amount. Come January I will be playing A LOT. Looking for people to play ranked with. I am only decent but with the time I plan to sink into LOL in January I plan to be very competitive. Lux, Nasus, Ezreal, Udyr, Garen are my mains.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2011, 09:54:47 pm »
ya paradox.. whats your IGN? and ya.. i been trying to push for LoL to start it up with Timmy Skorcher on his website..  there is alot of people who play.. but the thing is.. how good are they.. what lvl do they play on.. and at that.. if u play well together or not.. it all just depends.. and with this game.. we can not just keep it in OKLAHOMA.. 4v4 tournys are hard enough.. u usually what.. have 10teams show up.. while LoL is either 3v3.. or 5v5.. team wise it would make it a little more difficult..

now with that being said.. if we can get 15 teams.. for a free 3v3 or 5v5 tourny on Timmy Skorcher website..     hxclancenter.com/league     then im sure things will grow from there... but the idea.. is to get the gamers to say on his site.. to come back and to play again again again.. thro his site.. Timmy Skorcher/ ricky.. lol    already said he could get the prizes for the tournys for 1st place or w/e..

^^ this also goes out to who ever is pushing for League of Legends!!! add me in game... D3ADL <== thats a L not a i (for those of u that dont know... and still call me deadi...... >.>)    or on skype   itzd3ad   
im usually on every night... at some point... do to work =( i cant play all the time like some people.. *cough* (i eat legos) lol xD
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline I EAT LEGOS

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2011, 02:19:16 am »
LOL d3ad :)

Feel free to add me @ "I EAT LEGOS" or "Thinh". Trying to get Thinh up to lvl30 so I'll be on it more often. Have plenty of local friends that play. Holler if there's anything going on and I'll try to round them up.

Offline compy286

• Familiar Face
  • "By the numbers, boys."
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2011, 10:13:03 pm »
I fully support a LoL community in OK. I don't play but I have friends that do. I will send them in the direction of this thread.
Tulsa BarCraft - facebook.com/tulsabarcraft
Twitter - @BarCraftOK
Reddit - reddit.com/r/barcraftOK

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2011, 08:33:55 am »
I fully support a LoL community in OK. I don't play but I have friends that do. I will send them in the direction of this thread.

Thank you... D3ad Can you get on tonight so we can fix the LOL Ladders?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2011, 09:54:14 pm »
Play LOL Daily. Over 400 ranked games played. Name: LEETN3SS HMU

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2011, 10:15:21 pm »
I play LOL daily also.. I have about 10 or so friends all from oklahoma that all play! I will send em to this thread and to the chatroom.. HMU RRyox

I also believe that an LOL community could easily be started in oklahoma, and it would thrive.

Offline Vega Obscura

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »
been awhile since i played, ♥♥♥♥♥ of a nocturne though. vegaobscurais add me and lets play.

Offline cravix

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 11:24:29 am »
Please remember i have started a new League Of Legends thread to list all of are active players. If you play and havnt posted there please do. Solidus is no longer with us and this thread cant be updated anymore. http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3858.0.html

The difference between a liberal and a conservative is that the liberal will ask you to vote republican while a conservative gives facts and asks for you to decide