Author Topic: LoL sign ups 5v5 Tournament  (Read 5691 times)

Offline I EAT LEGOS

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: LoL sign ups 5v5 Tournament
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 08:37:35 pm »
Certain channel we're meeting in? Cut-off time/date for registration? Will brackets be done the time of the start of the tourney or earlier? You guys have a way to contacting all the teams with the info?

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:41 pm »
Certain channel we're meeting in? Cut-off time/date for registration? Will brackets be done the time of the start of the tourney or earlier? You guys have a way to contacting all the teams with the info?

no certain channel.. my contact info is on the sign up page.. if they need to get a hold of me.. most ppl use there ign as there team names and ive had alot of ppl add me IG bc of it.. Cut off time is day  b4 so saturday at 11:59pm and brackets will try and get it done saturday/sunday morning if not trying to get it done 2 hours b4 start..

Its a best of 1 tounry with losers  brackets.. until the finals will b best of 3...  so if u lose twice your basically out..

Needing some reffs for the even shoutcasters.. we are doing streams for almost everygame!! as of right now there is 23teams

reffs cant play in the tourny =( anything else.. joing the OKGamers vent!! or add my IGN D3ADL
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 01:18:23 pm »
this even is tomorrow!!! dont forget!!!! if you are wanting to help out with the tourny be on around 10am   everyone else!! ill see you around noon!!! good luck to all!!! this is a bigger event then expected!!!
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest