Author Topic: Overland Park, Kansas - MAXOUT - Nov/12/2011  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Overland Park, Kansas - MAXOUT - Nov/12/2011
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:49:47 am »
MAXOUT

GOOGLE MAP LINK (based off address)

In Overland Park, Kansas  on Nov/12/2011
Starts at: 11 am

Address: 12056 W 135th St

Game List: SSF4, MvC3, T6, BB, MK9, SF3, AH3, TvC

Entry / Location / Tournament Costs:
Venue:The Buzzz AKA Toad's Pub and Perk
Easy access from I-35 HighwayVenue Fee: $5 - $3 - Free (depending on equipment brought)
Price per game: $10/$5

Event Description:
SCHEDULE
Casuals and Registration start at 12 PM (or sooner)
Tournaments begin no later than 1 PM
All tournaments and casuals will end by 7:30 PM

RULES:

All tournaments will be 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Matches, Double elimination unless listed otherwise.
Top 4 in each tournament will switch to 2/3 rounds, 3/5 matches.

If you wish to change controls, do so prior to the match during a button check. If you begin the match with the wrong controls, that is too bad. If you pause the match or attempt to restart because your controls were messed up, you forfeit your match.
If you wish to use multi button binds for other games, it will have to be at the affirmation of your opponent.
Default button binds are exempt from this rule
Winner keeps same character, loser may select a new one
All games will be played on random stage select

T6 will be 3/5 rounds, 2/3 Matches.

Blind character selection may be requested if a counter pick is a concern. In this case, one of the staff may be called upon to get the selection of both characters from the competitors.

If you are called for a match, you will have 5 minutes (which is VERY lenient) to get to your station and play. If you fail to get to your station, you will forfeit the match. This is not true in the case of someone playing in another game if they are called to play. This is the only exemption. Making your opponents wait is rude, and it also holds up the progress of our bracket. Be courteous. If you are in a tournament that is on going, then stick around. If you need to go smoke, do it fast, and continue your conversations back in the tournament room.

Regarding PS3 pads Do not turn your pad ON until you have synced it to a system using a USB cord. PLEASE turn OFF your pad following the end of your match. This has been an issue in the past, and this negligence isn't going to be tolerated. It's disruptive to the people who come to play after you. Failure to turn off your pad will result in an automatic disqualification which will count as a loss in your tournament record. A second offense will result in your forfeit from the tournament.

Bring your OWN EQUIPMENT In many cases, I see people needing to wait around because either they left their stick/pad at home, or they lent it out to someone else. This is UNACCEPTABLE. If you are going to a tournament, then you should at LEAST have your own equipment. If I have to wait on someone because they lent out their equipment, I will be very unhappy. I'll bring extra pads, and an extra stick of my own for this at this tournament, but PLEASE bring your own equipment so we can keep things running smoothly.

If you CAN, please bring SETUPS This is more of a request, but depending on what you bring, and what we use, you will be given a discount.
- A setup (PS3 with Monitor) means you pay nothing.
- A PS3 OR Monitor/TV and you pay $3
- No PS3 or Monitor/TV and you pay the full $5.

If people can bring setups (PS3's, games, MONITORS) then PLEASE do. We were ridiculously short handed on equipment last time, and this makes it nearly impossible to run these tournaments smoothly. I'd like to be able to do a variety of games, and not have to kick people off casual stations, but in order to do this, we NEED to have as many setups as we can. I understand the inconvenience of unplugging and hauling Playstations and monitors, but it would help our tournament run more smoothly, and quickly, an allow everyone to play the games that they want to play.

The venue is a Bar and Coffee House. It also serves a wide variety of food, so people don't have to leave the venue to get something to drink or eat. And if celebrating your recent victories, or drowning your sorrows over your recent ♥♥♥-beatings is your pleasure, the bar is open all day and night.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Re: Overland Park, Kansas - MAXOUT - Nov/12/2011
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:50:58 am »
so some are going. T6 is there so i thought i'd say it here for ODLei and Cap.

MK9 for those who still want to play it lol.

Offline RiegeperH

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
    • Overland Park Locksmith
Re: Overland Park, Kansas - MAXOUT - Nov/12/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 02:08:56 am »
Thanks Dear to informing me and giving me information about Google map. It is very beneficial for me.