Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/1v1 - 6/27/09  (Read 72894 times)

vecto0rmayne

Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/1v1 - 6/27/09
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2009, 08:26:50 pm »
i can haz go

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:29 pm »
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR FREE AGENTS LOOKING FOR A TEAM. If you don't have a team first thing you need to do is send HALO IN OKC 2 a friend invite if you havent already or if your not on any of the Hardcore LAN Center's gamertags. On June 16th if you don't have a team by then we will be hosting an online private custom party on Halo 3. There you can mingle, play, scout other local Halo 3 gamers that doesn't have a team. Here's another tip that I keep reinterating browse All the LAN Centers friendslist. All of them has the best H3 gamers in OK then go to bungie... check out their MLG Stats and K/D ratio. In the long run if you really want to play 4v4 and the day of the tournament you still dont have a team well join up with some randoms maybe you will get lucky.

My kill/death is TERRIBLE.

My girlfriend plays on my account and I just started playing MLG.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2009, 02:53:25 pm »
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR FREE AGENTS LOOKING FOR A TEAM. If you don't have a team first thing you need to do is send HALO IN OKC 2 a friend invite if you havent already or if your not on any of the Hardcore LAN Center's gamertags. On June 16th if you don't have a team by then we will be hosting an online private custom party on Halo 3. There you can mingle, play, scout other local Halo 3 gamers that doesn't have a team. Here's another tip that I keep reinterating browse All the LAN Centers friendslist. All of them has the best H3 gamers in OK then go to bungie... check out their MLG Stats and K/D ratio. In the long run if you really want to play 4v4 and the day of the tournament you still dont have a team well join up with some randoms maybe you will get lucky.

My kill/death is TERRIBLE.

My girlfriend plays on my account and I just started playing MLG.
Thats why were going to play customs. If you guys won't teams really bad you will put one together. Theres like 8 free agents. There you go! Thats two teams!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2009, 03:39:56 pm »
Is there a reason the gamertag "Agimpasaurus" does not exist on bungie.net?

EDIT: You might want to change the original post and put "A gimpasaurus" so people know how to contact him through XBL.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2009, 03:45:31 pm »
Sorry, We just copied and pasted what we got in the message.

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2009, 03:57:14 pm »
my boo. its a gimpasaurus :(
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline CEO Dynamo

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2009, 03:57:33 pm »
I have sent F/R to everyone on the Free Agents list.. Kelley88 Please send me a F/R and we can start playing online.

CEO Dynamo

MaINMaN

« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2009, 04:03:23 pm »
ill be there just need team
[hit me up if your looking for a team in okc MaINMaN iZ SiCC, got 3 50's so disregard my rank]

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2009, 09:53:02 pm »
Ok attached to this message is the bracket for the online tournament going on right now, Just thought people would like to stay updated on that.

Alpha

« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2009, 12:33:47 am »

If I'm not mistaken, isn't xbox live down that day?

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2009, 12:40:33 am »

If I'm not mistaken, isn't xbox live down that day?

For up to 24 hours from what I just read.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2009, 12:54:25 am »
Ok attached to this message is the bracket for the online tournament going on right now, Just thought people would like to stay updated on that.
This is really nice work. So Spartans will get the number 8 seed at the tournament. That puts them in a really good position to practice and get better. That bracket looks tough with locals. I just created the heat brackets for FFA. Now should we just go ahead and keep using the map we been using?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2009, 03:34:45 am »
This is really nice work. So Spartans will get the number 8 seed at the tournament. That puts them in a really good position to practice and get better. That bracket looks tough with locals. I just created the heat brackets for FFA. Now should we just go ahead and keep using the map we been using?

4 spartans should have to play the loser of the match below them, to get the exact 7,8 seed.

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2009, 03:35:55 am »
We really do need to find a map that the majority of the community is okay with. I (Raider) have been getting alot of complaints about the map choice to lets get a few suggestions on here and then we will take those suggestions and make a poll in the GC section

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2009, 03:37:10 am »
We arent giving them a seed at all. We are going to act as if they were never in the tournament. Same for the other team that may not be playing.