Author Topic: Black Ops2  (Read 4825 times)

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • SEN ID: XScarlet_AmmoX
  • Wii ID: Ryoko
  • XBL ID: EGxScarletAmmo
Black Ops2
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:18:03 pm »
So at first i was really hating the idea of BLOP2, because i didn't really like the first one, all i did was play gun game and zombies on it. Multiplayer wasn't something that caught my interest, but man BLOP2 is looking hecka good, I'm actually really excited for it but i know I'm gonna hate the riot shield on it for sure. What are your thoughts on the game and what are u looking for the most out of it?

Offline beasxt

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Black Ops2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 03:47:45 pm »
this game is most liklely going to be the best call of duty made by them overall the reason why i say that is its made for competitive players. no other call of duty's had a ranking system yea you could lvl to max lvl then prestige but overall that meant nothing. some reason i like the new cod

1. Score streaks you can be a obj player and still get your streaks making it nice to stay in the hill or run flags. IMo makes less campers in just normal games

2. The new attactments just look sick + the whole new create your class talent point thing just looks nasty, running around with 6 perks and a pistol is my way :P

3. the biggest thing i would say is the ELO ranking system, this was by far the best idea they could do to make there game on top for MLG

4. Maps are small which elimanates campers and fast paced. objects always moving, climbing on everything

5. the directer behind the dark knight came to work on BLk Ops 2 which if you havent noticed the graphics are 50x better in this game

6. a campaign you can acually fail, its like a sandbox map you play it how you want to, so many different storys to it

7. not a big fan of the dophin dive but hey its there right?

8. and last i do hope they have zombies

but thats all as you can tell im a competitive player and this game is by far going to be a competitive game with the score streaks and elo not to mention the small maps.

if you want to talk or something hit me up
xbox live: beasssssssssst (i think should be 14 letters overall, changing my name soon sorry for it)
tell me why you think the 1st blk ops was bad

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 12:08:30 am »
this game is most liklely going to be the best call of duty made by them overall the reason why i say that is its made for competitive players. no other call of duty's had a ranking system yea you could lvl to max lvl then prestige but overall that meant nothing. some reason i like the new cod

1. Score streaks you can be a obj player and still get your streaks making it nice to stay in the hill or run flags. IMo makes less campers in just normal games

2. The new attactments just look sick + the whole new create your class talent point thing just looks nasty, running around with 6 perks and a pistol is my way :P

3. the biggest thing i would say is the ELO ranking system, this was by far the best idea they could do to make there game on top for MLG

4. Maps are small which elimanates campers and fast paced. objects always moving, climbing on everything

5. the directer behind the dark knight came to work on BLk Ops 2 which if you havent noticed the graphics are 50x better in this game

6. a campaign you can acually fail, its like a sandbox map you play it how you want to, so many different storys to it

7. not a big fan of the dophin dive but hey its there right?

8. and last i do hope they have zombies

but thats all as you can tell im a competitive player and this game is by far going to be a competitive game with the score streaks and elo not to mention the small maps.

if you want to talk or something hit me up
xbox live: beasssssssssst (i think should be 14 letters overall, changing my name soon sorry for it)
tell me why you think the 1st blk ops was bad
They are bring zombies back with an 8 person team instead of 4 also if u get the care package edition u get nuketown as a map for zombies. With Black ops i didn't like the feel of the guns and how different it felt from MW2 and i only played zombies for OPS but it just didn't get my interest in lvling up it was something i wasn't competitive for like all the others. i also think that the reason for me to not like it was due to my friends at the time only played zombies and my best friend didn't like the mulit on it so he sold it and i had no team to play with so i just played zombies by my self lol.

Offline beasxt

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 11:47:13 am »
hey man no worries, like its a game inless your acually thinking about going pro in it who cares what you do. just play it and have fun in another year the xbox 720 will be out and a new call of duty game so you never have to wait too long :P

Offline Easily_Doubted

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Easily Doubted
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »
nah a new xbox wont be out for awhile. black ops is based more on gunskill not who shot first. ill enjoy blops2

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 08:32:20 pm »
now playing it im really impressed and i love it :D its way better then blop1 and i love the DSR 50 <3